Would Naruto Change his Name?

jawey24

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hey when Naruto finds out who his father is do you think he will want to change his last name to Namikaze?????
yeah this was something ive been thinkin about 2. If he duz find out his father is Minato, then the right thing for him to do is to take his father's name...namikaze...in order to keep it alive but Naruto is diferent from everybody else...he may not even want the name cuz he would think that his own identity has been made from the name uzumaki...he wouldnt just want to looked at as the "4th's legacy".

UzumakiJake

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yeah this was something ive been thinkin about 2. If he duz find out his father is Minato, then the right thing for him to do is to take his father's name...namikaze...in order to keep it alive but Naruto is diferent from everybody else...he may not even want the name cuz he would think that his own identity has been made from the name uzumaki...he wouldnt just want to looked at as the "4th's legacy".
Where did he get uzumaki was that the Naruto in J's-books last name too?

And whats tsunade's last name??

-sHawTy-

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
hmnn.. i think he wont. He would rather be known as the "Uzumaki Naruto" who saved the Village more than once than juz be the son of the 4th Hokage.

He would feel proud of course, but i think he would rather be acknowledged for the stuff he'd done for the village, than, "hey, ur minato's son, awesome!"

So he'll stick to wat he's got, with the title of Hokage when he becomes one. ;)

UzumakiJake

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
hmnn.. i think he wont. He would rather be known as the "Uzumaki Naruto" who saved the Village more than once than juz be the son of the 4th Hokage.

He would feel proud of course, but i think he would rather be acknowledged for the stuff he'd done for the village, than, "hey, ur minato's son, awesome!"

So he'll stick to wat he's got, with the title of Hokage when he becomes one. ;)
I agree thats almost like what i said earlier

jawey24

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Oh well, if its his moms name there should be someone out there with the same last name somewhere.

and i dunno but the fourth was amazing!
His last name is from his mom n she was from the whirlpool nation...the whirlpool nation has been gone 4 a long time...its safe to say that there aren't any survivors of the clan other than Naruto.

-sHawTy-

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
so.. is naruto's mom alive? what do u think?
and if she is do you think they would ever meet....
well, i would assume she's dead. coz if she is, why would she leave Naruto like that?

and if SHE is really alive, then she has to give a valid reason for leaving Naruto behind in Konoha.

Naruto would be of course upset but then again, idk.

cliofalcon

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hey when Naruto finds out who his father is do you think he will want to change his last name to Namikaze?????
Well, Naruto think much of the 4th ( He was extremely happy, when Kakashi said to him, that he has the power that just the 4th Hokage had... or something like this), but I think Naruto remains always Uzumaki Naruto, the boy, who was lesser than nobody, and he became a great person. Everybody know him as Uzumaki.

The other question about Naruto's mother: I don't think she's alive.

(sorry for my disaster english, but I'm not a native speaker. I hope, everybody can understand what I want to say :p )

c1bj

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
his name will probably stay the same, it already is a combination of the first have of Nawaki, and last have of Minato = Naruto, maybe not the way they are spelled but definitely if you just sound it out. His name is a tribute to his dad and dead great uncle.