Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if madara judge sarada on her current abilities nd age, would he be proud of her skillz???

'you are my great great great granddaughter inteed!' maybe a comment like that? or...

what does everyone think?

thx 4 reading :)

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In the end, Madara died with some belief in Hashirama's dream. I'm sure he'd have respect for Sarada's drive to become hokage because it ties into what turned him away from the Leaf. Seeing that Naruto is hokage would be enough for Madara to know Sarada has a real shot, and his original dream by extension. Powerwise, I doubt he'd be able to bring himself to talk shit about Sarada. This man had belief in Obito back when Obito was trash-tier and had no Sharingan. Surely he'd have belief in the daughter of a demi-god and a semi-demi-god.

Reactions: Sarada got pantsed

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if madara judge sarada on her current abilities nd age, would he be proud of her skillz???

'you are my great great great granddaughter inteed!' maybe a comment like that? or...

what does everyone think?

thx 4 reading :)
If Madara knew of Sarada he would be dissapointed, Sarada didnt even have 2 tomoe when she awakened the sharingan XD and Sarada is not Madara's great great great granddaugther lol.