Neither and I'm gonna tell you why.
Naruto and Sakura's (Sasuke's) case is pretty much a replica of Jiraya and Tsunade's story. In fact, I believe it's very much a delibarate repetition of events. By making this parallel with Jiraya's team on one level and Minato's team on another (Obito vs Kakashi and etc), he is trying to create a feeling of continuance and inheritance.
Now that being said, we all know what happens to Jiraya - he dies with the thoughts of unrequited love and THEN Tsunade realises that HEY she maybe actually kind of loved him, sort of? I am preeetty sure the same thing will happen with Naruto and Sakura, when he dies along with Sasuke shortly after becoming the first Supreme Kage of the Five United Nations or something of the sort.
Sucks for Hinata, because yes, it does make sense for them to be together, because they can both grow in that relationship. Naruto can mellow up and become more prudent and Hinata can grow some balls (metaphorically) as she has been doing for the past few years already. Too bad Naruto has never shown the slightest interest towards her. In fact he didn't even thank her after she almost died for him, openly confessing her feelings to the world, no. I think that's proof enough that Kishi is very much concerned about his love-triangle of doom - Naruto-Sakura-Sasuke (in which case read above).
Karin is out of the question, right now if you ask naruto what he thinks of Karin, he's gonna scratch his ass and ask who's this 'Krilin'.