Would it be possible to put a healing jutsu/chakra restoration technique into a Kote?

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Topic. Halp.

EDIT: I want to know if you can put a healing jutsu/chakra restoration technique into a Kote. The thread title was too long, so if it doesn't show up, this is the question.

(If you don't know what a Kote is: )

Last edited:

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ohh, nah it wouldn't be possible because medical jutsu is not the same as ninjutsu, healing feats rely on the user's body and chakra
That's the purpose of it; you don't needs skills or chakra because the technique has already been prepared by someone who can use it.

OT: Assuming we're talking about Shousen Jutsu, I doubt it. I say this because that requires extended, active interaction (a maintained link) between the user and the target, as opposed to offensive/supplementary ninjutsu that is manifested, or thrown in one fell swoop.

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's the purpose of it; you don't needs skills or chakra because the technique has already been prepared by someone who can use it.

OT: Assuming we're talking about Shousen Jutsu, I doubt it. I say this because that requires extended, active interaction (a maintained link) between the user and the target, as opposed to offensive/supplementary ninjutsu that is manifested, or thrown in one fell swoop.
The Kote is designed to store tangible things like clones and elements. Healing requires placing your chakra into a body and repairing the damaged cells, kote can only store what's already been made with chakra so it's limited to ninjutsu.

Last edited:

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Kote is designed to store tangible things like clones and elements. Healing requires placing your chakra into a body and repairing the damaged cells, kote can only store what's already been made with chakra so it's limited to ninjutsu.

Shousen Jutsu is elemental, because it's either Yin or Yang.

You must be registered for see images

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is this from the movie? I haven't seen it. But from the brief explanation, I can speculate. I don't think it is possible as healing works by focusing a chakra on a certain point to repair the damage, which is why control is so important here.

Again, I haven't seen the movie. So, I am just speculating.