[Question] Would it be ok to make a thread to recruit members for group?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cptenn94

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi. I have a basic question.

Would it be acceptable for me to make a thread, to recruit members on the base to join a private group, so we can have deep intellectual, moral, spiritual, scientific, and even controversial etc discussions that normally cannnot be discussed in the main forum as people are immature and childish?

This hypothetical thread would simply be to ask who would be interesting in joining this hypothetical group.

The reason I would like to make this group, is simply because I enjoy discussion, both with people I agree, and disagree with.

This thread would be made to recruit members of the base for joining a group on the base, and discuss things on the base.

And it would be a single thread. One recruitment thread period.

The reason I ask this, is because I have absolutely no clue whom on the base would be interested in joining such a group.

A secondary question would be "if it is ok to make the thread mentioned above, then which section would it need to be posted in".

Thanks for any response. If making this thread was against some rule or something then I apologize in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.