Would have Minato & Kushina adopted Obito ?

L O S T

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If he came back instead of being trapped with Madara? Since he wanted to be Hokage & had a loud mouth like Naruto, i believe that he was an orphan like Naruto otherwise we would've heard something about his parents as he was one of the main antagonist. I'm not sure weather Minato would've actually adopted him, but with his kind personality and being his teacher it might have been in his thought. Also he did give him a lot of moral support:
You must be registered for see images

Heck, he even stopped Kakashi from killing Obito,
You must be registered for see images
even after all that Obito did to him, his son, his wife and his village. If they have a strong relationship like then i'm sure that Minato would have considered.

Then there's Kushina, who was a war orphan herself & she was treating him like her actual son, which can be seen in the OVA below. So i would really like to hear your thoughts on this ? Personally, i don't think Obito would have stayed with the Uchiha clan for long as he never showed compassion towards them in anyway.

[video=youtube;mMq7vZk5Gyo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMq7vZk5Gyo[/video]​

Last edited:
Reactions: SenseiSama

L O S T

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That wouldn't have mattered.

He still had feelings for Rin and she was a jin so it would of happened anyways.

Obito is a ***
Let's say that he walked that off too & got to the village. At Least then? Because if you think about it, Rin was the first person to acknowledge him & care for him that's why he did all those things, for him Rin was his everything but if he had more exposure to a loving family, then surely it would filled up his heart, same as how it worked for Kakashi.

Last edited:

RUBiLAX

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He wouldn't adopt him because he was already an orphan so there is no reason for him to do it now just because he returned from the dead.

Even funny is by the fact that even though kakashi was an orphan he wasn't adopted by his own sensei, lol i even doubt that you can simply adopt someone in the naruto-verse.

Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's say that he walked that off too & got to the village. At Least then? Because if you think about it, Rin was the first person to acknowledge him & care for him that's why he did all those things, for him Rin was his everything but if he had more exposure to a loving family, then surely it would filled up his heart, same as how it worked for Kakashi.
It doesn't simply work like that...especially because he was a teen too and prone to the cycle of hatred and hard brute emotions of an Uchiha.

It would be like telling a person who has anger issues to calm down in the constant heat of the moment. A lot factors in that "normal" people other than Madara, Tobirama, and Hashirama knew about the Uchiha.

L O S T

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He wouldn't adopt him because he was already an orphan so there is no reason for him to do it now just because he returned from the dead.

Even funny is by the fact that even though kakashi was an orphan he wasn't adopted by his own sensei, lol i even doubt that you can simply adopt someone in the naruto-verse.
Nah, i'm kinda against your point. Here's why:

1. Kakashi respected Minato as his teacher but otherwise they had nothing in common except being geniuses.
2. Minato was their sensei for a short period of time only, then he advanced to Hokage after the war.
3. Kushina wanted Naruto to look up to Obito at the end of the OVA, and she made him promise to come back safely and specifically mention it to Obito.
4. Minato, [in filler] also made Kakashi watch over Kushina with the whole pregnancy as he thought it would fill Kakashi's heart as well & teach him about overcoming losses.

With these things, it's making me hard to believe that they wouldn't especially by Minato's kind standards, he ain't like the 3rd or others.

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
bobito would have done weird a$$ $hit if they adopted him........i think he would start crushing on teh kushina and he would steal her laundry to smell it and creepy $hit like tat.....then minato would catch and kick his a$$ out and then his sharingan curse would activate! tis would be teh new reason to destroy teh world.... "because you didnt let me sniff kushinas panties!"

whiteboy2345

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
An Uchiha with the Sharingan and Hashirama's cells wouldn't be allowed to be adopted. The clan would keep Obito. I doubt he hated them, but I doubt he knew all of them so it made it much easier to kill them all.

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol no. Hiruzen or even jiraiya wouldn't even adopt Minato's son. at best obito gets his own free-rent crappy apartment.
I don't think he means literal adoption, but more of a guardian. Jiraiya did the same with Naruto, he considered Naruto his grandson and Naruto saw him as a grandparent. Minato most likely saw Obito as a son-like figure and it's emphasized by Obito and Naruto having the same personalities.

Amenotejikara

Regular
Kin
20💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think he means literal adoption, but more of a guardian. Jiraiya did the same with Naruto, he considered Naruto his grandson and Naruto saw him as a grandparent. Minato most likely saw Obito as a son-like figure and it's emphasized by Obito and Naruto having the same personalities.
Yeah but naruto was already 12yrs old and jiraiya saw himself within naruto. How is minato going to emphasize-mentor obito to someone who wasn't even born yet let alone old enough to be compared to? at best minato would give obito the jiraiya to nagato treatment. train him abit till he master his dojutsu then he's on his own. lol, that's assuming the uchiha clan don't get involved since obito is technically atm the only MS user.

roark

Regular
Kin
60💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato never ever considered adopting Obito or Kakashi, also he's a shit father and sensei who doesn't give a **** to kids, so no. And Kushina is too airhaired to ever consider it.