[Discussion] Would Fugaku have been a good Hokage & if that were to happen how things change?

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fugaku

You must be registered to see images

Just in case anyone's unaware Fugaku was Sasuke and Itachi's father and was in charge of the Uchiha Police force & was in line to become Hokage, but was taken by Minato.

Honestly, I don't think that he would've been a good Hokage and here are reasons why.

I think that he would more favorable to the Uchiha Clan than all of Kohana.I & that can Danzo spinning this & use this as leverage to get Orochimaru to overthrow him. I would see Danzo trying to do everything to get him, but under these circumstances it don't see Danzo succeeding. Remember, the Uchiha Clan were slaughtered because Itachi and Obito.

He likely try to keep Kushina at bay only because she would the Jinchuraki of containing Kurama. Obito would likely still attack Kohana and him and Minato team up to stop him, but Minato eventually dies & Naruto eventually becomes the next Jinchuraki. Because of this reason Fugaku would have to have someone from the Uchiha Police Force to train Naruto in Taijutsu where he should eventually be good at 1 point or another & might share some traits with Killer Bee.

However, there would be complaints about him favoring the Uchiha Clan, which I see him doing. Aside from Naruto he wouldn't meet the needs of the other villagers aside from providing the Uchiha Police Force to aide them, but would protect Kohana from invasions like from Pein. Itachi would assisting him against that invasion.

Madara would still return & the war would be mostly the same.

However, this is just my opinion, but you guys are entitled to disagree with me.

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bobito didn't attack konoha it was teh immortal madara tobidara...if u think 14 years naive kid named Bobito was that badass masterevil masked man who controlled kiyubi and attacked leaf then u r completely wrong..

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes.......he was call wicked eye fukaku for good reason.........

he have cool judgement...example: while most of police force want to steal bobito eye back from wakashi, he say bobito wish should be honor...

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He himself would be decent, somewhat of a balance between Minato and Tobirama in attitude.

However, pressure from his clan would wreck him. Opponents would definitely use this to put him down with scrutiny of his decisions. Danzo shouldn't be a threat if the Uchiha aren't a threat to the village tho.

He'd do well to counter Obito against Kurama, so there would be less damage from that incident. Minato wouldn't die. However, Itachi wouldn't get into Akatsuki (even if he slaughtered clan, the fact that his kage is of the same clan would increase suspicions from Akatsuki) which would actually make them more succesful. Orochimaru would have to take another body and that major development for Sasuke wouldn't happen.

The biggest issue is that the survival of the Uchiha changes too much.

Reactions: Uchiha seeker

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
in one novel i read it said mask man said 'hnnn wicked eye fukaku eh? he could be obstacle in my plans'... which mean that tobidara respekt him like he did itachi and needed him out of a way before he could begin his plans