Would Being A Jinchuriki Be Cool?

206 posts 6 reactions
Joined
Mar 13, 2014
Messages
206
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well, I Think It'll Be Pretty Awesome, But The Whole Growing Up With It Phase, Your Def. Gonna Make Some Enemies. I Feel Other Manga, Transformation Like, Being A Sayian, Or Having A Or Being A Soul Reaper, Are Easy Transition Because The Don't Really Effect Their Life. Like Every Jinchuriki Had It Rough, A Barely Lived Long. Gaara's Mom Died, Kushina Was Taken Advantage Of Her 9 Tail While Having Naruto, And Pretty Much All The Other Died Being Hunted By The Akatsuki. So Idk If It Just Me, Or What But I Feel It'll Be Easier And Wiser To Be A Pokemon Trainer Becuz Atleast Ash's Mom Is Alive.
 

DanielSturridge

Banned
Regular
965 posts 97 reactions
Joined
Mar 18, 2014
Messages
965
Reaction score
97
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I see you have a shift key fetish
 

Xāvî1

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
23,665 posts 1,415 reactions
Joined
Apr 13, 2011
Messages
23,665
Reaction score
1,415
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well, I Think It'll Be Pretty Awesome, But The Whole Growing Up With It Phase, Your Def. Gonna Make Some Enemies. I Feel Other Manga, Transformation Like, Being A Sayian, Or Having A Or Being A Soul Reaper, Are Easy Transition Because The Don't Really Effect Their Life. Like Every Jinchuriki Had It Rough, A Barely Lived Long. Gaara's Mom Died, Kushina Was Taken Advantage Of Her 9 Tail While Having Naruto, And Pretty Much All The Other Died Being Hunted By The Akatsuki. So Idk If It Just Me, Or What But I Feel It'll Be Easier And Wiser To Be A Pokemon Trainer Becuz Atleast Ash's Mom Is Alive.


if youre not naruto or bee then it a no
 

UltimateDeadpool

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,306 posts 202 reactions
Joined
Apr 19, 2013
Messages
2,306
Reaction score
202
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'd dig it.

Although, I wonder which Bijuu I'd have? I've been swayed to Songoku.
 
Top