Would anyone like to fight?

Rinnebel

Kin
557💸
Kumi
2,451💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Okay holy crap that bio looks so cool. We can start the fight close range if that is okay. I want to rety a little taijutsu. Can I have permissions to address your character as if I already know them? I think that will be fun. If not no problem. We can get to know each other thru the fight.)

Mizuka comes close to the enemy and bows. "Ready to have some fun?" she said to her opponent. This should be a good spar. She was ready to have some fun. She started off with a spinning sweep kick and then followed it with an uppercut from her right hand.

Kin
20💸
Kumi
315💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Okay holy crap that bio looks so cool. We can start the fight close range if that is okay. I want to rety a little taijutsu. Can I have permissions to address your character as if I already know them? I think that will be fun. If not no problem. We can get to know each other thru the fight.)

Mizuka comes close to the enemy and bows. "Ready to have some fun?" she said to her opponent. This should be a good spar. She was ready to have some fun. She started off with a spinning sweep kick and then followed it with an uppercut from her right hand.
Sure thing I'm cool with it.

"Hahe. No need to be so formal Mizuka, it's just me ya know?"

Kaz responds to his friends formal bow. Nodding in acknowledgement of the spar Kaz takes his battle stance. With a spinning sweep kick Mizuka will attempt to trip up Kaz, however watching his opponent carefully Kaz will take a step back and lift his right leg as he twists in the same direction, allowing the sweep kick to narrowly miss Kaz's legs. Then, as he finishes his body's rotation he notices Mizuka rising with an uppercut with her right hand.

"She's keeping on the offensive"

Kaz thinks to himself as he allows his backwards momentum to flip backwards. Extending both arms out to the ground like a backwards cartwheel Kaz will rise his left leg at the same time he falls back to evade the uppercut, his leg attempting to kick Mizuka's chin as it rises. Upon completing the backwards cartwheel Kaz stands firm awaiting his opponents next move.

Chakra: 600
Health: 75
Speed: 8
Tracking: 24

Rinnebel

Kin
557💸
Kumi
2,451💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mizuka responds "I know I know, but you know I give out respect where respect is due, Kaz-san." Mizuka smiles. Both of their moves were well telegraphed at this time, but telegraphed, nonetheless. She saw his foot come up and swiftly moved her head and chin out of the way, having the backwards flip kick barely miss. "I like your style, Kaz!" Mizuka exclaimed and excited by the shinobi's CQC skills. As the shinobi still wasn't too far away and still within close distance, Mizuka focuses her calories in her hand and arm, making it larger and stretch a bit further and aimed to slam the shinobi from atop his head and into the ground. As this was a friendly spar, she didn't seek to harm the shinobi majorly. Just enough to get him to call uncle.

( Bubun Baika No Jutsu ) - Partial Multi-size Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15 ( -5 per turn )
Damage Points: N/A (+ 15 damage to taijutsu attacks)
Description: A practical application of the Multi-Size Technique which lets one expand their own body. The point of swelling a single part of the body is to use the weight to increase the power of one's physical attacks. Any body part may be augmented this way, but for ease of use, the arms and legs tend to be chosen quite frequently. The speed of the expansion is exceedingly sudden, which makes it extremely difficult to avoid. Like the majority of the Akimichi clan's techniques, this one requires a considerable amount of chakra. This jutsu lasts for 2 turns.
NOTE:Must be a member of the Akimichi Clan

"Try this, Raz-san! Chaaaa!!!!!" she yelled while aiming to slam the shinobi down with her giant hand.

(My taijutsu techniques gain a boost of 10 due to my specialty and gain passive Protecting Eight Trigrams Sixteen Palms technique due to my extra slot)

Health: 35
Chakra: 300 - 15 = 285
Speed: Academy ninja
Tracking: Academy ninja

Kin
20💸
Kumi
315💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mizuka responds "I know I know, but you know I give out respect where respect is due, Kaz-san." Mizuka smiles. Both of their moves were well telegraphed at this time, but telegraphed, nonetheless. She saw his foot come up and swiftly moved her head and chin out of the way, having the backwards flip kick barely miss. "I like your style, Kaz!" Mizuka exclaimed and excited by the shinobi's CQC skills. As the shinobi still wasn't too far away and still within close distance, Mizuka focuses her calories in her hand and arm, making it larger and stretch a bit further and aimed to slam the shinobi from atop his head and into the ground. As this was a friendly spar, she didn't seek to harm the shinobi majorly. Just enough to get him to call uncle.

( Bubun Baika No Jutsu ) - Partial Multi-size Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15 ( -5 per turn )
Damage Points: N/A (+ 15 damage to taijutsu attacks)
Description: A practical application of the Multi-Size Technique which lets one expand their own body. The point of swelling a single part of the body is to use the weight to increase the power of one's physical attacks. Any body part may be augmented this way, but for ease of use, the arms and legs tend to be chosen quite frequently. The speed of the expansion is exceedingly sudden, which makes it extremely difficult to avoid. Like the majority of the Akimichi clan's techniques, this one requires a considerable amount of chakra. This jutsu lasts for 2 turns.
NOTE:Must be a member of the Akimichi Clan

"Try this, Raz-san! Chaaaa!!!!!" she yelled while aiming to slam the shinobi down with her giant hand.

(My taijutsu techniques gain a boost of 10 due to my specialty and gain passive Protecting Eight Trigrams Sixteen Palms technique due to my extra slot)

Health: 35
Chakra: 300 - 15 = 285
Speed: Academy ninja
Tracking: Academy ninja
Seeing her hand grow large will through Kaz off balance causing him to fall back, or so Kaz would want Mizuka to believe. Upon falling back Kaz will focus his chakra as he blends into the ground itself. From an outside perspective it would appear as though Kaz is crushed by Mizuka's attack however Kaz will narrowly evade the strike by escaping underground.

(Doton: Iwagakure no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hiding in Rock Technique
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: This is a technique that allows its user to blend into rocks, move inside them and then move in and out of other rocks undetected. Despite this, Dõjutsu and Sensors can still detect the opponent. The limitation of the technique is that it cannot be used to meld into other types of earth than rock or solid earth and its not a very fast technique, despite being faster than Underground Projection Fish technique.
Note: Can only blend through on C-rank and below Earth Techniques.
Now out of view from his opponent, Kaz will quickly move behind her where he emerges from the ground. His quick movement should go undetected, unless Mizuka had activated her Byakugan *wink wink*. Once emerged Kaz will strike true, attempting to punch her in her back and send her crashing to the ground. As he punches fourth, he will also yell out.

"Take THIS!"

(Kodzuku) Punch
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 20
Description: One of the simplest moves in Taijutsu, the user will simply use one of his hands to deliver a simple punch by clenching his fist and swinging his arm. The user is free to do variations of a basic frontal punch and the technique though simple, can be deadly for strong users.

Chakra: 600 - 20 = 580
Health: 75
Speed: 8
Tracking: 24