l Forgotten l

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I for one....It's between my science teacher and my math teacher.

My science....don't let me get started on her. I just do my work and don't say anything but today.... today...
I almost said something. She literally gets angry for the smallest things.
Ex:
Kid ask a question to another kid about an assignment from her class.
She yells and gets all angry because "YOU"RE OFF TASK! YOU GOT A QUESTION ASK ME!".

Okay, one reason nobody asks her for help is because her breathe... lawd. It smells like straight booty and piss mixed together, and she be having the nerve to yell at you. So not only is she yelling at you for most likely some dumb reason but her breathe is kicking. It's one thing to be rude... but when your breathe stinks. Please, do not attempt to talk anyone within breathe smelling range.
My friend claims she's on her period but the only thing that resides down there is cob webs and dust bunnies.

Not to mention she so damn bald-headed. You ever seen an old lady look so much like an old man?
Take away her boobs and you'd never know.

Now my math teacher....
She's got to be the cockiest piece of manure I've seen in my life. Like how can one claim so much sh-t but yet not be about it?

Her classroom be smelling like booty and feet and she get mad when you call it out. She just way to cocky.
I remember this one kid went off on her and I was just laughing so damn hard because she couldn't take it.
She wants everything her damn way. It was this thursday..
She kept asking me how do you find a median. I told her about 4x and she got an attitude with me because I wasn't being "descriptive enough" -.-. Then someone repeats literally exactly what I said and she's all like "Good job". I almost through my damn math book at her face. I swear I be wanting to fight some of these teachers but I want have a good record I guess. Next week, I'm done with both their sh-t.

Piss me off more than once... and it's going to be battle.

Sorry for the long post, I had to vent for a second lmao.

What's your worst teachers?

Oksus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's what you get for going to ghetto ass school and not being smart.

You see, I have no problems with any of my teachers. They all love me because I do good without even trying.
Shit I can get away with is ridiculous...

Sjhsgjhsgjshjshjsh

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seems like a pain .

____

mine is

When i was little . Our teacher ask us to kiss her hand before leaving for the lunch break .

And who refuse doesn't get a lunch break .

I always refused So I didn't have my lunch break for almost a year .

Last edited:

l Forgotten l

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You see, I have no problems with any of my teachers. They all love me because I do good without even trying.
Okus you ain't fooling nobody. Your one of the illogical members on this base. Don't even go there.
Every school has it's bad and good teachers and not everyone wants to lick their teacher's azz cracks for a A+ but ofcourse you know everything about that. You don't do good without trying, you just whisper good things in their ear on the down low to make them feel better. Don't even try to front like you somebody special.

My Aggro-science teacher. The man is an idiot. U_U
I've had a great, loving for a science teacher my whole life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Oksus

Shichi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okus you ain't fooling nobody. Your one of the illogical idiotic members on this base. Don't even go there.
Every school has it's bad and good teachers and not everyone wants to lick their teacher's azz cracks for a A+ but ofcourse you know everything about that. You don't do good without trying, you just whisper good things in their ear on the down low to make them feel better. Don't even try to front like you somebody special.

I've had a b-tch for a science teacher my whole life.
lel I senses the tension.

And yea, my science teacher hated my guts *shrugs*

l Forgotten l

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lel I senses the tension.

And yea, my science teacher hated my guts *shrugs*
You ever notice majority science teachers are .... what can I say...
Rude and old?
Last year - Cocky rude
Year before that- Cocky rude
Year before that- Plain rude
.__.

My religion teacher was a total b1tch .
It's because you wear sweaters without a shirt.

Oksus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okus you ain't fooling nobody. Your one of the illogical idiotic members on this base. Don't even go there.

I've had a b-tch for a science teacher my whole life.
You are such an easy target Lol

Meee

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They were all pretty cool with me the times I did have problems with them it was my fault I was kind of a **** back in school, haha =D

l Forgotten l

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are such an easy target Lol
Oh don't try and pull that card like you planned this all along. You're brain doesn't function such extensive levels.

You must be registered for see images

They were all pretty cool with me the times I did have problems with them it was my fault I was kind of a **** back in school, haha =D
I know that feels but now I'm soo innocent.*bats eyelashes*

Religion teachers? Wtf.....? .-.
They have those. I don't want a religion class but eh... I just ain't with all that.
I rather take *** ed.

Last edited by a moderator:

reizon

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

^^this one, props for to this guy for putting OP in his place..!!
& OP, Don't try to act fcuking cocky again.!! XD

OT:

worst teacher...huh..!!

we had this math teacher who always used to pinch girls ass when they dint get the solution right.!!
&
when they boys got it wrong, we would get a slap.!!
and I was happy about it...!!

XD

Status
Not open for further replies.