Worst mangas you've ever read

344 posts 55 reactions
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
344
Reaction score
55
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The title :)
Well to start off, i havent read that many but still the worst manga I've read is watashi ni xx shinasai. I don't know why that manga gave me the creeps. So what about you guys? :bouncy: :bouncy:
 

Lietuvis123

Member
392 posts 31 reactions
Joined
Jul 16, 2012
Messages
392
Reaction score
31
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

sky4life

Banned
Veteran
2,949 posts 150 reactions
Joined
Oct 20, 2011
Messages
2,949
Reaction score
150
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
boku no pico...
 

Ducksauce

Member
234 posts 19 reactions
Joined
Jan 9, 2013
Messages
234
Reaction score
19
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The filler about shino is more interesting then this thread
 

Henrik

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,506 posts 438 reactions
Joined
Aug 15, 2012
Messages
3,506
Reaction score
438
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
One piece. Waste of my life.
 

Sabuto Hayashi

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,276 posts 418 reactions
Joined
Aug 16, 2010
Messages
5,276
Reaction score
418
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
GE: Good Ending was terrible. I don't even remember why I started reading it, but the plot turned to crap. One minute the characters are together, the next it's some dramatic break-up plotline, yadda yadda repeat until the end.

The main character was weak too. There were only a few moments in the entire manga where he acted as a man typically should, instead of crying and being depressed all the time.
 

Homertime06

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
645 posts 51 reactions
Joined
Nov 1, 2011
Messages
645
Reaction score
51
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The story is wonderful but I can't say that about the art

The art is what I like the most about one Piece, The picture in the manga are sometime the best of the big 3

Ur wrong sir

GE: Good Ending was terrible. I don't even remember why I started reading it, but the plot turned to crap. One minute the characters are together, the next it's some dramatic break-up plotline, yadda yadda repeat until the end.

The main character was weak too. There were only a few moments in the entire manga where he acted as a man typically should, instead of crying and being depressed all the time.

What is GE ? tnx
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Henrik

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,506 posts 438 reactions
Joined
Aug 15, 2012
Messages
3,506
Reaction score
438
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The art in One piece is terrible, my godness
 

dark dreams

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,896 posts 183 reactions
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
2,896
Reaction score
183
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i havent read any worst manga still
i shall tell you when i read any=D
 
344 posts 55 reactions
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
344
Reaction score
55
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The art is what I like the most about one Piece, The picture in the manga are sometime the best of the big 3

Ur wrong sir
Difference in opinion is found every where, and this sir is my personal opinion
 

-immortal-

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
38,233 posts 3,030 reactions
Joined
Nov 7, 2012
Messages
38,233
Reaction score
3,030
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
one piec.e...is litterly One piece of SHit
 

Cobra the Sage

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
802 posts 59 reactions
Joined
Feb 26, 2012
Messages
802
Reaction score
59
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
One Piece is childish garbage
 

-immortal-

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
38,233 posts 3,030 reactions
Joined
Nov 7, 2012
Messages
38,233
Reaction score
3,030
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The art is what I like the most about one Piece, The picture in the manga are sometime the best of the big 3

Ur wrong sir

sasuke face...EPIC SIR
You must be registered for see images



You must be registered for see images


and i put just only some Epic Faces...DONT LET ME START ON A WHOLE CHAPTER!
 

Snape Uchiha

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,175 posts 767 reactions
Joined
Nov 14, 2012
Messages
4,175
Reaction score
767
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
This is weird. On most threads the majority opinion is that one piece is better than Naruto, but on this thread the majority is that one piece sucks. (I never read it. I watched the first 10 episodes and I hated it.)
 

vasu 32

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,765 posts 441 reactions
Joined
Aug 24, 2011
Messages
3,765
Reaction score
441
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
the shitpiece known as onepiece.
 

Ghan

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,468 posts 126 reactions
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Messages
3,468
Reaction score
126
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Shitty ass Naruto
 
Top