nk07ki30

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*sigh* well... I have a feeling that Sumire might not be a filler character after all, the anime tends to follow a different path then the manga and I think they will introduce her later on in the manga. I've been thinking that their is another love interest for Borut (and you know who it is) and you know I'm a BoruSara shipper blah blah blah but their is a love triangle going on, do I just want to let you all respectful members know that their will probably be a Pairing war in the next generation. GOSH DAMMIT YOU DA FUCED IT UP, I WANT A CLEAN SHIP AND WHY DO I EVEN CARE ABOUT SHIPS, IVE BEEN LOOKING UP BORUSARA FOR A YEAR AND IM LIKE "omg omg they get together, and they will have ***". AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ANOTHER PAIRING WAR!? I CANT TAKE IT I EXPERIENCED IT IN BLEACH, NARUTO AND OTHER GOSHFORSAKEN ANIME (Can't say Lords name in vein because I'm a Christian). Anyways other than that I do still love Boruto anime it's really good, fights, animation and all, and I like it, I respect Kishimoto and his peers doing all this, it's all hard work.

Last edited:

thgt89

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let everyone just die horrible deaths and then no pairings happen. Would be a fitting end to the series. All the ninja die the end.

Jinxair

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't get how people can already ship those kids, especially with the new ones. Everything about the violet girl, glasses boy and others screams "filler" to me. They are completely unoriginal, it seems like SP didn't even try to make them somehow appealing. Well, expect for some guys who call Sumire "the new best girl" only beacuse of her resemblance to Hinata, they love her indeed.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*sigh* well... I have a feeling that Sumire might not be a filler character after all, the anime tends to follow a different path then the manga and I think they will introduce her later on in the manga. I've been thinking that their is another love interest for Borut (and you know who it is) and you know I'm a BoruSara shipper blah blah blah but their is a love triangle going on, do I just want to let you all respectful members know that their will probably be a Pairing war in the next generation. GOSH DAMMIT YOU DA FUCED IT UP, I WANT A CLEAN SHIP AND WHY DO I EVEN CARE ABOUT SHIPS, IVE BEEN LOOKING UP BORUSARA FOR A YEAR AND IM LIKE "omg omg they get together, and they will have ***". AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ANOTHER PAIRING WAR!? I CANT TAKE IT I EXPERIENCED IT IN BLEACH, NARUTO AND OTHER GOSHFORSAKEN ANIME (Can't say Lords name in vein because I'm a Christian). Anyways other than that I do still love Boruto anime it's really good, fights, animation and all, and I like it, I respect Kishimoto and his peers doing all this, it's all hard work.
Is sumiere the hinata looking girl doubt that will be borutos love triangle I hope it's between Sarada and yodo

nk07ki30

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't get how people can already ship those kids, especially with the new ones. Everything about the violet girl, glasses boy and others screams "filler" to me. They are completely unoriginal, it seems like SP didn't even try to make them somehow appealing. Well, expect for some guys who call Sumire "the new best girl" only beacuse of her resemblance to Hinata, they love her indeed.
I want to say is filler, but my mind tells me that they probably won't be filler characters. At some point in the manga they would probably introduce the new characters but we will see.

Wizard_Impressive

Regular
Kin
17💸
Kumi
432💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
when i first heard naruto was about ninjas and i thought about pairings first thing that popped into my head was "ninjas cant be dating cos of emotional distractions" or some shit like that which they do in movies. Oh how wrong i was