[Discussion] World Knows Bounty Increase

BaseGodNaruto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The world knows about who they took down DoFlamingo the underground Pirate world he was a big deal so more people will be weary Kaidou WILL transfer his rage to Kaidou.

Bounty increase I hope they use Usopp real face and I wonder how his Father reacts I see God Ussop over 50Million or a Trolling Gag higher than Zoro

Luffy will get a small increase 50 Million probably

Zoro will get a Huge one clashing with an Admiral and defeating Pica they will notice his power growing just in two years he can actually clash with one they wont like that shit picture couple more he will be fodderizing them like he did Monet that's what you call Neg Difficulty

Finnnallly this Long ass Lame ass Dressrosa is over HOLY this was a long one Sabo and Gear 4 Saved this Arc

will we see a Poneglyph???

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There won't be no small increases. Taking down the most influential man in the underworld and a Shichibukai deserves much more than a 50 beli increase. Not to mention Dressrosa has been completely ruined.

Especially if people like Kid can walk around with 470 million bounty for killing civilians.

I want Luffys bounty to be like-555 mill beli

Zoro-280-300 mill

Usopp-100 mil

Law-470 mil-550 or so

The rest didn't do much for me to care.

The ones with Big mom may or may not get an increase, but they are the ones who need it most.

Last edited:

keshav31

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think luffy 500 million berry
Zoro 200 mil
usopp 50+mil(title God usopp)
Franky 60 mil
Robin 100 mil
Law 450 mil
Rest crew bounty depends on what happen with Big mom's ship

Ghekor

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I had posted this ages ago on a diff thread,might aswell do it again now that it ended.
IMHO

Luffy - 400>500-600M
Law - 440>500-550M
Zoro - 120>200-225M
Robin - 80>120-150M
Franky - 44>75-100M
Usopp - 30>50-70M

Reason why i put such big bounties is cus i think its only fair,they did just fight a war against Donquixote Family,and completely wiped them out,including Mingo himself who had the power to bring fear in the hearts of the C.Dragons.Also they have yet to recieve any sort of bounty for what happened on Punk Hazard and while that hasnt been made public knowledge the marines do know about it,so it might add up.