Hei

Supreme
Kin
263💸
Kumi
250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was just messing around with PS a bit.Intentionally used such variety of colors (here goes the title >.>)
You must be registered for see images

single image
You must be registered for see images

I know the circle behind her seems awkward but i've just left it there,to fill in the center.Anyway CnC are welcomed as always o-o​

Reactions: Chikombo

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the white circle fits the design color wise because you left some white in the back drop and splotches in the green zone. its only awkward because the rest of the shapes your using are edged for the most part, then theres this big ass circle. it could look more like the sign for enlightenment if it was more behind her head but overall i dont think it takes away anything. if anything it makes it look like she has some kind of light spirit behind her, with how the white around that right border of her body goes up into it, makes the circle look like a head imo

but nice job it looks like a painting and you definitely created a spring like atmosphere with the colors. maybe on the world text you couldve used some of the other colors to line it, the W is kind of faded but thats the only problem i see style wise. nice job

Hei

Supreme
Kin
263💸
Kumi
250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The white circle doesn't really take away from it at all or look awkward imo.
the white circle fits the design color wise because you left some white in the back drop and splotches in the green zone. its only awkward because the rest of the shapes your using are edged for the most part, then theres this big ass circle. it could look more like the sign for enlightenment if it was more behind her head but overall i dont think it takes away anything. if anything it makes it look like she has some kind of light spirit behind her, with how the white around that right border of her body goes up into it, makes the circle look like a head imo

but nice job it looks like a painting and you definitely created a spring like atmosphere with the colors. maybe on the world text you couldve used some of the other colors to line it, the W is kind of faded but thats the only problem i see style wise. nice job
Thank you both
Nice one Hei! Maybe I'll get back to sig making too lol!
You'd better come back man with new cool.tag lol
Which photo editor do you use?

Photoshop

Last edited: