Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
irregardless, regardless, nevertheless, although, though, albeit, however, etc... i dunno, there's a million variants of this same conjunction and it's like why.... i get that they have minor differences, but they often fill the same purpose and, again, it's like why?? it's not like a toilet having a bunch of nicknames either because it's not something you can just point at nickname. there had to be a conscious effort to make these words despite most of them being totally unnecessary.

Reactions: Sagebee

Lukecetion

Kin
754💸
Kumi
1,177💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
irregardless, regardless, nevertheless, although, though, albeit, however, etc... i dunno, there's a million variants of this same conjunction and it's like why.... i get that they have minor differences, but they often fill the same purpose and, again, it's like why?? it's not like a toilet having a bunch of nicknames either because it's not something you can just point at nickname. there had to be a conscious effort to make these words despite most of them being totally unnecessary.
That is probably the result of how language evolves in different areas and then merging with each other at some point, and then no one is able to agree on one word so they just go will all of them.

Reactions: Sagebee