Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry for the lackluster pun, been a while since I've had to make a thread to learn something from someone. Definitely losing my edge. >__>

Anyway, it's these two officer. What do you want me to do with 'em?

Edit: Noticed Physical Palm can only be used by you, lol. I thought it said "taught". I'm an idiot.

Ninpou: Omori No Kei Go | Ninjutsu: The Weight of Strong Words
Type: Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description:
A special ninjutsu of the highest caliber that can only be done by those who have excelled in ninjutsu. The user takes out a scroll which he previously prepared by writing a text in Jõko Nihongo (Ancient Japanese) with Hiragana and Katakana scripts instead of Kanji. As he takes the scroll out and unfolds it in air in front of him in a semi crescent gesture, he claps his hands focusing chakra, performing 3 hand seals (Horse+Hare+Boar) and touching the scroll. The Hiragana and Katakana caracters, glow in a light blue color and rapidly converge from the scroll, like snakes, raging towards the target. As they reach the target, they wrap around it like chains and bind its movement completely. This jutsu has a more powerful yet more limited performing method: the user will take a smaller scroll (only slightly larger than his hand) with the same caracters and slam it with his palm on the enemy. The moment there is contact, the rows of Katakana and Hiragana caracters spread across the enemy's body as chains, resctriting his movement. Although faster and having no need for hand seals, this alternative method has the same binding strength as the normal method. This jutsu can be done to restrict anything solid, with equal strength regardless of size or mass.

Note1: Can only use jutsu up to S-rank in the same turn
Note2: Usable only twice
Note3: Because of the advanced shape manipulation required, this jutsu can only be broken by equal rank elemental or regular ninjutsu or taijutsu
Note4: User can't use other regular ninjutsu in the same turn
Note5: The binding doesn't require user to maintain contact and lasts until broken or released
Note7: Can only be taught by Scorps

Gutai Tenohira no Jutsu | Physical Palm Technique
Type: Medical
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A (2x the amount of chakra spent)
Description:
This technique is essentially the complete opposite of Shōsen Jutsu (Mystical Palm Technique) but uses the same method and the same basic principle and abilities. The user will focus his chakra, though with a higher Yang concentration, into his hands, manifesting a red aura of aggressive chakra. However, instead of forcing tissues to heal by augmenting their regenerative abilities of the targeted cells, like in its polar opposite technique, the chakra will actually damage tissues, reducing their vitality and their regeneration, damaging them directly by mutating them into inviable cells (producing cancerous cells) or simply destroying them and producing direct injuries and wounds. Through chakra control and precision, the user can control what injuries he'll inflict into the target, varying from external injuries like burns, necrosis, etc to internal ones like fractured organs or bones, cancer, cloths, etc. The more damage the user wants to produce, the longer he needs to apply the technique same as with its polar opposite in which the bigger the damage the user wants to heal, the longer he has to apply the technique. The target will feel all the effects of the damage he is receiving from pain to all other related physical effects of the "disease", making this technique, when used in tandem with its polar opposite, an ideal torture technique. Despite its gruesome and fearsome offensive properties, the technique can also have great therapeutic uses as in some cases, to cure or treat a condition, the medic will need to injure the patient in a given way to then heal him. In theses cases, this technique allows its user to produce controlled injuries and conditions upon touch, making it much safer to use. Like its counter part, the effects depend on the amount of chakra spent but in the inverse proportion to its polar technique: the user will produce 2X the amount of damage by each X amount of chakra spent. The technique, much like the original polar opposite, is fast acting but not instant and the damage the user is able to produce is related to the area in which the user applies it.
Note: Usable only by Scorps
Note: Can be countered by using Mystic Palm Technique
Note: If contact lasts for a second or less, the user can inflict damage equivalent to an A - rank maximum.

Last edited:
Reactions: Erzo and Drackos

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
alright, alright, alright....lets see what we got...cabal on the field! oh wait... ahem... So, weight of the strong words. Its not necessarily a strong technique. Its easily avoidable and, since its not a fuuinjutsu, it can also be broken by many things. However, I just wanted something that "looked" like this. Dunno. I liked the...fantasy of it.

Basically, you have a scroll with some kanji text (of your choosing) written on it. You unfold it in front of you (think tenten but actually cool or chiyo-bassama and her 10 pupptes tech but not as cool) and do a string of 3 handseals, pressing your hand on the scroll. From the scroll, the Kanji will spread and move towards your target. Upon making contact with your target, they will spread across it and restrict him, stopping it from moving. Works on techniques, summons, enemies, wtv. Its as strong as elemental techniques of the same rank.

You can also have a smaller scroll and, in close quarter combat, simply put it on your target and it will restrict it, same principle but faster.

Size of the target, mass, momentum, element, etc doesn't matter.

Questions?

Reactions: Drackos

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!"

Lol, I also tend to make techniques mostly for the "aesthetic", or because I think they'd look cool. And wow, don't disrespect Tenten like that. She got an update recently. Disrespect her harder, can't let it go to her head. And yeah, pictured something like Chiyo or Kakashi summoning his Ninja Hounds against Zabuza.

Really like that close range application. I understand just about everything about this technique, except when it comes to breaking it. What's an example of the kinds of techniques that could break you out of this? Like an equivalent Rank of something like Chidori Nagashi, where you release an attack from your body all over, and just destroy the Kanji? Taijutsu is also mentioned, but with the way it works, restricting a target's movements, if the target is an enemy and they perform an S-Rank Taijutsu technique, would it break the Kanji, or would someone else have to use Taijutsu on it because their movements are bound completely by the technique?

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered to see images

In the case of elemental techniques or fully body surges, imagine the following scenario: you have a technique that creates B-rank Earth hands to surge up and grab your target. He wants to release himself with a wind technique. What rank would he need? B-rank would be enough since the elements are neutral; both techniques would cancel eachother out. A-rank would break the technique and still do its thing, even if weakened. Same principal here. Its neutral to all elements so you need an S-Rank technique or higher that allows you break it by force and overcome it. Now, this can be done with a technique like Nagashi (if its of the needed rank) because it would burst out from the body, negating this technique. But properties are important. This creates a binding that spreads your targets surface and physically holds him in place. Only techniques that can logically counter such a thing can work.

As for taijjutsu, the hold of this technique is physical in nature (in a manner of speaking that is) so, if you use enough physical strenght, you'd be able to break it. Assuming the Taijutsu move requires you to move with S-rank or higher strength, you'd be good to break this. However, if its a taijutsu technique like hirudora or something of that kind where the technique itself is not necessarily a body movement like a punch or a kick, you wouldn't be able to break this. Lets imagine...Tsunade, with chakra enhanced strenght uses this:

(1000m Panchi) 100m Punch
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 80
Description:
This technique is both terribly simple and terribly dangerous. The user concentrates their chakra into their fist and simply lands a devastating full punch blow on the target, sending him flying to at least 1000 metres away from where the user is (if nothing is in between). In most cases, if successful the technique is fatal. In addition the technique can also be used to defend against solid ninjutsu attacks such as Earth. If the user punches the ground, the chakra released from the huge strength the technique packs will produces a massive shockwave that shatters and crushes the earth up to mid range, leaving behind an enormous crater. The technique is so powerful it can be used against boss summons or gigantic enemies with no noticeable result change.
Note: Can only be used by Sakura or Tsunade bios.

Since the move is you, doing a punch, with full force, that would require you to move your body with this S-rank strenght to deliver the punch, which would, absolutely, break the hold of the technique.

Dunno if I explained it correctly. Also, bear in mind that some stuff might have changed since i was away from the RP.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Damn. I played solo for the most part, so couldn't do things like Raids for the best stuff. You're clearly way more invested than I ever was. I am not worthy. U_U

Your explanation was perfect to be honest. I hadn't considered that this would allow you to prevent techniques like Hirudora from being performed, since it's less about the physical motions you perform, so thanks for that. I just wanted to be sure, in case I needed to know in the future. And honestly, not much has really changed in regards to interactions, with the exception of Fuinjutsu I believe, though we did get a lot of clarification on stuff. You probs don't want to read anything else, but there's a thread in the Custom RP Guides section of the Rules, Guides and Updates section that goes into detail about how the minutiae of the meta has changed. It's by Kai NB, so if you want to check it out on your own time, that's where to look.

Anyway thanks a lot for the technique. Will definitely find a use for it. And if/ when you become fully active, I'll be a Lannister without the megalomaniac complex and whole inbreeding thing, and pay my debts. ;)

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right! Now...

Ninpou Hijutsu: Genzai No Ya | Ninja Art Hidden Technique: The Arrow of the Original Sin
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 50
Damage: N/A (-20 to the user)
Description:
Said to be one of the strongest long range techniques known in the ninja world, the Arrow of the Original Sin is a very complicated technique that combines several ninja skills, from elemental ninjutsu to genjutsu and even fuuinjutsu. The user will join his hands together and pull back one of his hands as if pulling on an imaginary bow string. As he does this, a bow of pure chakra materializes with the hilt held by the other hand. The bow can be done of any raw chakra the user is able to manipulate, appearing translucent as if made of pure energy. In the bow, as the hand is pulled back, an arrow materializes of the aforementioned chakra nature, completely engraved in kanji symbols. As this is done, the users chakra spills to the battlefield in such a forceful way that everyone nearby is affected by a low rank genjutsu (D-Rank) that makes them experience either terrifying visions or soothing ones, depending if they are the targets of the technique or not. The genjutsu is not a very focused or detailed one and its only purpose is to pressure or assure those around the user. It will only change minor things like turning the sky red and darkening the ambient while making it seem as if all living things are decaying and dyeing (plants, insects, animals) or making it seem as if a golden, almost angelic light shines from the user, a long with a soothing warmth and even ethereal sounds that will add to the ambient created. Even if it adds to the "drama" of using the technique, the Genjutsu is nothing more than a proof of the amount of chakra focused and manipulated to use this technique and its ultimate abilities and is nothing by the secondary effect of the proximity to that amount of chakra. As the string of the bow if fully pulled back, the user will let go the arrow created at amazing speeds through tremendously immense distances. While the customary use is with only one arrow, the user will be able to unleash up to 2 or 4 similar arrows in quick succession if he so pleases. The arrows, engraved, as well as the ethereal bow, in tons of kanji are nothing more than vessels for a powerful sealing technique that will trigger on impact. Upon impact, besides the elemental damage done by the arrow (according to its own elemental weaknesses and strengths and taking the basic Forbidden-Rank rank damage with it), the sealing technique acts as a "purifier", a "cleanser". When activated, the sealing technique quickly expands a spherical barrier that suddenly collapses upon itself, sealing what was caught within it and siphoning any nearby chakra onto itself, cleansing the area thrice its size of any foreign chakra (enemies nearby will feel the chakra being siphoned and will be weakened but undamaged if not hit by the technique or left inside its primary range). The sealing technique expands on contact with foreign chakra or on the users own will (he can "hit" a target with the elemental part of the technique and trigger the sealing at a different time if he so pleases) and will seal anything within a 5m diameter sphere inside itself in a mere moment. The sealing technique ensures certain defeat if it hits the opponent and can be used to seal/counter any Ninjutsu thrown at the user (within reason and logic according to the applications of the technique itself) as well but in this case will act slightly different. The seal will expand and siphon the technique onto itself completely, instead of only sealing what would be within its area. If the user decides to make use of 2 to 4 arrows instead of one, the elemental damage will be spread through them equally and the sealing technique will be smaller in proportion (2 arrows = S-Rank arrows with 2,5 m diameter seals, 4 arrows = A-Rank arrows with 1,25 m diameter seals) albeit still having the same sealing strength.

Note: Usable twice and counts as 2 techniques of the 3 per turn.
Note: User will suffer severe damage to the hand that holds the bow and will be unable to do handseals on the same turn while suffering a speed loss in terms of handseals during the next 2 turns if not healed.
Note: User will be unable to use techniques above S-Rank in the same and next turn.
Note: The speed of the arrows is enough that in short range it simply cannot be countered (even if in this scenario its extremely hard to find the window of opportunity to use it) and in mid range only users with advanced reactions (dojuutsu, sensing, enhanced senses, EIG, etc) will be able to even notice it, while making a viable counter is a completely different story.
Note: The distance the user is able to reach with the arrow is only limited by the chakra he puts in it and by his own aiming skills.
Note: Can only be taught by Scorps

Now, considering its long ass description and its overal complexity, I feel its better to divide the technique into its unique parts and explain them separately.

First you have the Arrow technique itself. Basically, you create a bow and arrow made from pure chakra and aim it at your target. The arrow and bow are made from any element you want and carries with it a Forbidden rank damage. The arrow is extremely fast and, within short range can't be countered and in mid range, only advanced reactions like Doujutsu can read its motions. You can divide its power between more than 1 arrow (1, 2 or 4 arrows), equally dividing the power of the technique between each arrow.

Second, you have the Genjutsu. This is a purely aethetic thing. Because of the amount of chakra you need to focus and use for the technique, some of it will spill on the battlefield and trigger an illusionary effect on anyone nearby. Its harmless though. The effect varies depending on your being an ally or enemy of the user. Allies will experience soothing sensations and enemies frightening anguish filled ones.

Third, you have the sealing part. The arrow itself is a seal. The seal has 2 effects. One is that it will trigger a spherical "barrier" 5meters in radius from its impact point that will collapse upon itself and seal whatever is caught in its radius into itself and then into nothing. The second effect is that it will syphon nearby chakra in an area up to 15 meters in radius around it into itself. This syphoning basically means that any chakra not from the user in that area will be sucked and any technique rendered inactive. It won't syphon the techniques themselves but techniques require chakra to be active and it wiil suck that up and render the techniques "dead". The sealing itself is forbidden rank and no matter how many arrows you shoot and how strong their elemental damage is, the sealing is always the same rank.

Noooowwww....questions? Because this one is a bit of a mess tbh. Description is not one of my best.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Apologies for the delayed reply. It wasn't because this tech is long, or too pretty to look at for extended periods of time or anything. Anyway, after reading through a couple of times, I believe I understand it. The way you describe it, I'm assuming the Seal that collapses in on itself is essentially like Danzo's Reverse Four Symbols Sealing technique? That's really the only question I have from all of this, except perhaps how the hell am I going to pay you back for such an amazingly strong technique? >__>

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hum...its similar in the effect but think of a translucent chakra sphere expanding and then contracting and sealing anything caught in its area into nothing. The effect is more or less like Danzo's thing but the visuals I always invisioned them diferrently. Although I didn't describe them lol

Also, a few things I forgot to tell you. In short range, there are a few reasons why this isn't ideal to use, even if the arrow itself at that range becomes unavoidable. In short range you put yourself inside the sealing range, making this a suicide technique. Thats probably the biggest one. The other one is that inside short range, your enemy can use Taijutsu for example, to interrupt you and counter you while you are aiming basically, which means its not very useful in that context.

And no problems :)