wood release?

Widow Maker

Kin
28💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we didnt get any explaination to WHY exactly only hashirama has it ? and its connection to jubi since it had a similar ability ? any theories on this ?

also i havent seen the last movie, did they ever say what happened to hamura ?

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm telling you man. Somebody gave him that wood release. Because out of all the characters in the NV, there is always at least one person born with the same power that an older generation had. I'm not saying the say of six path did. But somebody did. It was the only way to make Madara want his DNA. If he didn't had wood release, I don't think Madara would thought of taking his DNA.

Minator93

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Hashirama was Ashura's best transmigration which had the "Chakra Bloom" which caused him to use Mokuton, Naruto hasn't shown that skill as of yet.

Thread in my sig will explain

Six Paths

Legendary
Kin
121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The explanation was never given to why he had it. Though, many people have theorized that it might be because of his yang energy, and he was able to bring the element to life, which wood actually is. Some others suggest it was something from the Shinjuu....even though they all sound possible...they are simply theories...no real solid proof.

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Hashirama was Ashura's best transmigration which had the "Chakra Bloom" which caused him to use Mokuton, Naruto hasn't shown that skill as of yet.

Thread in my sig will explain
Somebody saw how unrealistic strong Hashirama's yang power is and gave him the wood release ability.

Omar19992010

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It probably has something to with Hashirama being Ashura's reincarnation. Remember Mokuton is just Earth style and Water style mixed in with some Yang energy but we know a lot of people that have mastery over Earth Style and Water style but can't use Mokuton.

So it's probably because since Ashura represents Yang and since the reincarnations possess some of Ashura's Chakra that's why.

Last edited:

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama was just special, people should accept that once in a while unique individuals appear

Who gave that person wood release then?

My money is on another Kaguya's will. Somebody who was working with black zetsu. Black Zetsu rewrote the uchiha tablet. He claimed that he failed time and time again trying get an indra's reincarnation to awaken the rinnegan. So maybe after generation of researching and all, he came up with the idea of making ashura's reincarnation greatly stronger than Indra's reincarnation to the point where indra's reincarnation would desire that power.

Bottom line, Black zetsu had another partner who probably got the rinnegan or something.

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It probably has something to with Hashirama being Ashura's reincarnation. Remember Mokuton is just Earth style and Water style mixed in with some Yang energy but we know a lot of people that have mastery over Earth Style and Water style but can't use Mokuton.

So it's probably because since Ashura represents Yang and since the reincarnations possess some of Ashura's that's why.
Even if that's true, there would've been at least another ninja born with wood release.

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My money is on another Kaguya's will. Somebody who was working with black zetsu. Black Zetsu rewrote the uchiha tablet. He claimed that he failed time and time again trying get an indra's reincarnation to awaken the rinnegan. So maybe after generation of researching and all, he came up with the idea of making ashura's reincarnation greatly stronger than Indra's reincarnation to the point where indra's reincarnation would desire that power.

Bottom line, Black zetsu had another partner who probably got the rinnegan or something.
Did the will die then?

Also hashirama's wood release seems way more natural than madara's or obito's. He was born with the power. I don't think he was tempered with.

Another thing to note is madara wanted hashirama's power to awaken the rinnegan, not for wood release. That was just a bonus, madara's main goal was the rinnegan.

To me hashirama, was just unique and the first ninja with wood release. The same way hogoromo was the first rinnegan user