2,319💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Mokuton: Cthulhu no kōru) - Wood Release: The Call of Cthulhu
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short (Long on reach)
Chakra: 40 (-10 per turn)
Damage: 80
Description: Cthulhu is a mix between a giant human, an octopus, and a dragon, and it is a few meters smaller than the wood human, with human-looking arms and legs and huge webbed claws, a pair of rudimentary wings on its back and large dragon-tail. Cthulhu's head is to the entirety of a giant octopus, with ten tentacles surrounding its supposed mouth, which reach his chest. This frightening monster is completely made out of wood and can be created out of the ground after the user performs the Ram->Snake handseals and slams the ground. Cthulhu is very strong and has his own will, so he can move and act on his own, but he is very obedient to his creator. The user can control the monster by maintaining the snake handseal. The monster has a few special abilities. It can extend his tentacles up to same length as the distance between his mouth and his knees and attack or grab the opponent with it. His wings aren’t meant to fly, but they contain countless small openings inside which can release a large amount of pollen that induces sleep when inhaled. When the pollen is released out of the wings, Cthulhu can flap his wings and send the pollen towards the opponent. Cthulhu moves as exactly fast as the Mokujin (wood human) on the ground, it can either move on his legs or legs and arms. Cthulhu can also swim in a big water source.
-Can only be taught by Khallil.
-This technique can only be used once in an event.
-If Cthulhu releases pollen it will count as a jutsu.
-The pollen is visible to the naked eye, and d rank wind is enough to send the pollen back.
-The pollen can affect the user as well.
-This technique can be sustained for 4 turns, but the 4th turn the user has to control Cthulhu or else Cthulhu will start attacking the user as well because of his impatience.
-The user loses 10 chakra points each turn the monster is maintained.

:coffee:

Khallil

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Mokuton: Cthulhu no kōru) - Wood Release: The Call of Cthulhu
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short (Long on reach)
Chakra: 40 (-10 per turn)
Damage: 80
Description: Cthulhu is a mix between a giant human, an octopus, and a dragon, and it is a few meters smaller than the wood human, with human-looking arms and legs and huge webbed claws, a pair of rudimentary wings on its back and large dragon-tail. Cthulhu's head is to the entirety of a giant octopus, with ten tentacles surrounding its supposed mouth, which reach his chest. This frightening monster is completely made out of wood and can be created out of the ground after the user performs the Ram->Snake handseals and slams the ground. Cthulhu is very strong and has his own will, so he can move and act on his own, but he is very obedient to his creator. The user can control the monster by maintaining the snake handseal. The monster has a few special abilities. It can extend his tentacles up to same length as the distance between his mouth and his knees and attack or grab the opponent with it. His wings aren’t meant to fly, but they contain countless small openings inside which can release a large amount of pollen that induces sleep when inhaled. When the pollen is released out of the wings, Cthulhu can flap his wings and send the pollen towards the opponent. Cthulhu moves as exactly fast as the Mokujin (wood human) on the ground, it can either move on his legs or legs and arms. Cthulhu can also swim in a big water source.
-Can only be taught by Khallil.
-This technique can only be used once in an event.
-If Cthulhu releases pollen it will count as a jutsu.
-The pollen is visible to the naked eye, and d rank wind is enough to send the pollen back.
-The pollen can affect the user as well.
-This technique can be sustained for 4 turns, but the 4th turn the user has to control Cthulhu or else Cthulhu will start attacking the user as well because of his impatience.
-The user loses 10 chakra points each turn the monster is maintained.

:coffee:
Why don't you include the pics :T_T:

Hashirama performs 2 hand seals, slams the ground and created Cthulhu out of the ground.
"Look at this beauty! It's the same size as the Mokujin, well a few meters smaller, but this one has more abilities. This monster can act on his own, but you can control him as well if you want. Btw, don't let him too long on the field, because he might get impatient and start attacking you, but I doubt you'll need him that long on the field. I want you to look at the monster very good and then create a miniature of this monster with the d ranked wood technique. Make it exactly the same, so you really need to spend a few minutes on observing Cthulhu. I know that you're an advanced wood user, so it should be a piece of cake.

Naruto.

Immortal
Kin
204💸
Kumi
2,319💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama watched, as surprisingly, the person who created the famous Cthulu technique was his doppelganger.

You look exactly like me, bawahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Soon, he became serious once more, as his doppelganger slammed his hands on the ground after performing 2 handseals. A gigantic figure arose from the ground. It almost equalled the Mokujin in height, as Hashirama placed his right hand over his eyes and turned his head upwards to watch the magnificence.

Amazing! Your Wood Style ability is on par with me.

Learning it was quite simple.

Gathering a small amount of chakra, he concentrated well on the Cthulu figure, and used his chakra to bring forth a miniature and a weaker version of it from the ground.

(Mokuton No Jutsu) - Wood Style Technique
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: Creates small wood pillars or trees to trap, defend, or fight with. These can be created from the users own body or from the ground.

Khallil

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Son.. you like like me, I'm older U_U
Hashirama looked at the miniature and observed it very well.

I think it looks good. The amount of tentacles is correct and the scales are fine as well. Okay now perform the Ram>Snake hand seals and slam the ground, releasing a huge amount of chakra. Use your shape manipulation to create the monster and manipulate the chakra structure of the wooden creature. While slamming the hand, you should have good intentions of using the creature, because in the end it's something that has an own will, and you want to have a bond with your creation. Maintain the snake hand seal for a while to control the creature, without harming him or something. My Cthulhu will grab a huge bolder and throw it at you. Control your Cthulhu so he will block/grab the boulder with his tentacles. Then my Cthulhu will throw a boulder again, but this time let your Cthulhu block the boulder itself, without manipulating/controlling it. I assume you already know what the monster is capable of. Tell me some advantages and disadvantages of this technique, and how you would use it in a battle (combos and stuff). Be very descriptive U_U

Reactions: Naruto. and Akemi

Naruto.

Immortal
Kin
204💸
Kumi
2,319💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for the terribly late reply. Things have been on and off with my crush. It's messing up my mind. -_-

Hashirama watched as he formed a tiny and cute monster. He looked in awe at the size of the monster that his doppelganger created. He stared it at for a while, and then heard his doppelganger's instruction. Weaving 2 handseals, Snake → Ram, he slammed his hands on the ground, while releasing high amount of chakra in the ground. He then shape manipulated the said chakra to form a gigantic monster made up of wood entirely; a legendary figure almost paralleling his Mokujin. Hashirama watched as your monster threw a gigantic boulder at him. Staying focused, he used his chakra to mentally command the wood monster to catch hold of the boulder with his tentacles. All this time, he maintained the Snake handsign, fueling chakra to the monster to control it.

He then released control, as the monster poofed away. Waiting for a while, he replenished his chakra and repeated the same process again. This time round, he folded his hands, as the monster seemingly obeyed him and blocked the boulder again with it's tentacles.

Advantages are that, it has a long range reach, as well as it can swim in large water sources. It's height is almost equal to the Mokujin in size. The wings situated at the back can send pollen which can induce sleep in the opponent, but if the user's caught, he'll be ****ed too. To send the pollen, the wings are flapped, and as the wings are gigantic in size, one single flap can send the pollen at a deadly speed. It also can grab the opponent, and moves exactly as fast as the Mokujin.

Disadvantages are that, the pollen can be seen by naked eye and can be easily deflected by D-rank wind jutsu. Also, after 4 turns, the monster turns impatient and can harm the user himself. Plus, the user needs to sustain the Snake seal to control the monster. The user also loses 10 chakra points each time it's maintained, so it would be stupid to use it when chakra is low.

For combos, I would first place the opponent under a genjutsu, wherein his vision is hindered, so specifically, I can make the wood monster send the pollen, and by the time he releases himself, he will be put to sleep by the pollen, which can be a one hit KO. Another combo I can think of is to send the pollen and increase their speed by a wind jutsu. You can make your wood clone control the monster, while you can perform other techs, which is beneficial. It can also be used to inflict powerful punches to powerful defenses such as Susano'o itself, and even if the monster is damaged, it can be used as a wood source; ergo..you can use the destroyed and falling debris as wood sources in mid-air, which is excellent.

Khallil

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nooooo :rage:
you don't have to maintain the snake hand seal
the monster has its own will, and can act on himself, but if you actually want to control the monster and have full control over him, only then you should perform the snake hand seal and maintain it T_T
but the rest is good

Khallil

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(btw if you have questions, aks them)

(Mokuton: Uragiri umare) | Wood Release: Born Treacherous
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40(+30 for using the roots offensively)
Damage Points: N/A(60 for using the roots offensively)
Description: With a single handseal, using his ability to manipulate the roots, the user manipulatates the roots underground to spread out throughout the ground, to hold the earth firmly. The roots actually form a network underground and also extend above the ground, forming a jungle-floor like terrain. The roots hold the ground so tight, making it impossible to move, and as such prevents both the user and the opponent to use any techniques that alter/move the ground (upto S rank) like creating the S ranked Golem, creating spikes, raising the ground etc.. However, techniques like the swamp of the underworld that change the physical properties of the soil will still be possible, as long as they follow the laws of physics. With a single handseal, the user can manipulate the roots above the ground to attack the opponents like using a whip. The roots are all atleast 15 meters in length, (with the power of A rank, consuming 30 chakra and dealing 60 damage; counts as a move) but with varying thickness.
Notes:
- The user can, if he wishes, create the roots in such a way that it does not hold up the earth, allowing both him and the opponent to perform techniques that involve earth.
- Can only be used once per battle with a two turn cooldown.
- No wood jutsus above S rank in the same or next turn.
- No earth jutsus above S rank in the same or next turn.
- Can only be taught by Nāruto.

Naruto.

Immortal
Kin
204💸
Kumi
2,319💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright.

Hashirama walked back to the ground after replenishing his chakra.

Okay, my doppelganger, watch me.

Weaving a single handseal, Hashirama gathered a great amount of chakra and sent it to the ground, manipulating the roots underneath it, in such a way that they held the Earth very firmly. This caused the surrounding ground to harden, as the roots burst forth and formed a massive jungle floor like terrain, creating a neat and intricate network of roots.

Try this technique out, and then follow up with forming Stone spikes from the ground. If the spikes don't arise, then you have successfully learnt the technique. The key here is focus.
Also, try manipulating the roots to make them move as a 'whip', which can potentially damage internal organs on impact.

After speaking, Hashirama sprouted a single wood clone out of his body and darted to the side.

Try whipping my clone with the roots.

Khallil

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama listened to his doppelganger and observed him. He activated his chakra sensory so he could observe him performing the technique even better, by sensing the chakra structure etc.

Hashirama performed 1 hand seal and channelled his wood chakra into the ground. He manipulated the mokuton chakra and formed a nterwork of roots underground, hardening the ground. While the roots were forming they formed a massive jungle above the ground. The roots that erupted out of the ground, acted a s a whip and killed your clones.

Hashiram then tried to create earth spikes but he failed U_U

2q:
can you create the network without forming a massive jungle terrain above the ground?
how does it have 2 turns cooldown if you can only use it once?

Naruto.

Immortal
Kin
204💸
Kumi
2,319💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, you can. It's all upto you. But, you can't do things beyond the technique.

Well, I derped there, lol. Noticed it later, and tried to update it, but Typhon declined it, for reasons I don't know why. -_-

Reactions: Khallil