0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Two weeks ago almost everyone was underrating it a lot

You must be registered for see images

1)its useless against Naruto, he is a perfect jinjuriki

2)Naruto is overhelmin it, there is not gonna be any dragon next week only pieces of wood and...and...and...

NoW

Let me refresh your mind using some scan from the last chapter xd

as we can see the dragon is overhelmin bm and not the opposite, too bad

''you must concentrate on what Guy is sayin''

So, Wood can still affect and surpass the chakra of so called perfect jinjuriki

If you read the thread and still wonderin why i made it, the answer is simple

first : Dont underestimate Madara, he is not going to spam such a tech without knowin the result

second : do me a favor and stop comparing Bm naruto to the LEGENDARY shinobis
he is not in the same league with madara & hashirama YET

Ps: New here, so i apologize if this is the wrong section

Gary777

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
u talk as though u r new but point out the fight that fact about the wood dragon as though u made that thread and made a new one to spark a flame among all

SuperFlyzzED

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who could hate a Christmas Tree Dragon? In all seriousness it's because people jump to conclusions with no common sense to back up their statements. I knew the dragon was powerful enough to steal Kurama's chakra. I thought Naruto was going to lose right there.

htmwall

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
eh no,madara just has like 10 times years of experience than naruto(he lived 10 times naruto's age),in a young body that have limitless chakra,what do you expect,and another thing
wood dragon only suppressed full bijuu transformation,naruto is still in BM,another thing is that kishi always contradicts himself when it comes to the speed of BM naruto,once we see him the fastest shinobi,the next second we see other people can keep up with him easily

Last edited:

The Hidden Shinobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah it was ****ing shit up, good shit. Why is hashi soo strong?

For me this super power level is destroying the series. Not in a bad word I will use changing from the fighting I love.

I can't wait till this arc is over and we focus on sasuke and oro again the fighting will be sick. That's if kishi makes sasuke and oro the final arc that is

EgsA

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
u talk as though u r new but point out the fight that fact about the wood dragon as though u made that thread and made a new one to spark a flame among all

WTf are u talkin about?? what threads???
the only 2 that i have made are this one and the other one at Konnichi wa!
if you dont belive me than that is your problem,
i cant prove you wrong even if this is my first thread
and i dont want to start a flame war, you?

i didn't. it looked badass , but i dont like that he absorbs chakra , what with hashis power, seriously xd
I know :)
i must admit that i m little worried about how kishi is tellin the story
if he continues like this(showin hashis tech through madara) i m afraid that he is not going to show us the fight between hashi and madara

dat dragon
You must be registered for see images
:y

SuperFlyzzED

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

For me this super power level is destroying the series. Not in a bad word I will use changing from the fighting I love.

I can't wait till this arc is over and we focus on sasuke and oro again the fighting will be sick. That's if kishi makes sasuke and oro the final arc that is
Yeah i rather see Orochimaru and Sasuke. Besides this chapter still focused on Rin, Rin, and more Rin. I just wished Obito popped the question.

EgsA

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who could hate a Christmas Tree Dragon? In all seriousness it's because people jump to conclusions with no common sense to back up their statements. I knew the dragon was powerful enough to steal Kurama's chakra. I thought Naruto was going to lose right there.
Christams Tree dragon lol
i totally agree with you bro
is it so difficult to think before postin?
if it is, than let kishi to tell the story

eh no,madara just has like 10 times years of experience than naruto(he lived 10 times naruto's age),in a young body that have limitless chakra,what do you expect,and another thing
wood dragon only suppressed full bijuu transformation,naruto is still in BM,another thing is that kishi always contradicts himself when it comes to the speed of BM naruto,once we see him the fastest shinobi,the next second we see other people can keep up with him easily
thanks for correctin me
infact i was talking about EMS madara not EDO

it remind me a little of DBZ
me too. i am curios about the scroll and what is gonna be oro's plan