nika1994

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where does it say they knew?

Also, IF the Hidden Rain is their headquarters then Itachi/Kisame had to be in the Hidden Rain. Did you not read what I quoted from the Naruto wiki? Tobi reveals the statue to be in the Akatsuki headquarters.

EDIT: Unless it meant Tobi's or Kabuto's or something. Do they have headquarters?
i read it. maybe. wiki is writtedn by people just like you and i. youn have to check the source material.
and are you following the manga? or are you behind. just wondering. or anime. doesnt matter. it's not stated at that time, but we know, kisame knew, as we find out later on. so did itachi. so did pain and konan, and zetsu of course. we as readers didn't know that tobi wasnt tobi that time, but there's no reason akatsuki shouldn't have. i'm sayiinkishi might have made a litle mistake.
or short answer :D. we find out later that of those five, they all knew :D

Ebottif

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i read it. maybe. wiki is writtedn by people just like you and i. youn have to check the source material.
and are you following the manga? or are you behind. just wondering. or anime. doesnt matter. it's not stated at that time, but we know, kisame knew, as we find out later on. so did itachi. so did pain and konan, and zetsu of course. we as readers didn't know that tobi wasnt tobi that time, but there's no reason akatsuki shouldn't have. i'm sayiinkishi might have made a litle mistake
Didn't Tobi approach Kisame afterwards or something? Itachi thought he was Madara because he said he was when they killed his clan. Where did Pain, Konan, and Zetsu say they knew?
Of course I'm caught up in the manga. But what does that have to do with anything? Shouldn't this discussion be on another thread?

Now I have a headache. :|
But I want to know so bad. xd

This is my new question. Do Tobi and Kabuto have headquarters? Where is it located?

nika1994

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't Tobi approach Kisame afterwards or something? Itachi thought he was Madara because he said he was when they killed his clan. Where did Pain, Konan, and Zetsu say they knew?
Of course I'm caught up in the manga. But what does that have to do with anything? Shouldn't this discussion be on another thread?

Now I have a headache. :|
But I want to know so bad. xd

This is my new question. Do Tobi and Kabuto have headquarters? Where is it located?
nah i was just wondering. it is revealed later on, that all of the akatsuki there knew identity of Tobi. Kisame was approached WAY before he joined Akatsuki. Pain and Konan knew who Tobi was because he was the one giving the orders :D Itachi was his disciple, and as far as i know, zetsu was created by tobi, but all of this, we find out later on, so it just might be a little poor planning by Kishi, after all, he is just a man :D
And about the hideout, just follow the source material from the wiki. maybe you'll get the answers there

teravita9

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As for your questions.
Why Itachi knew Sasuke was alive?
Has Pain/Nagato something to do with that?

First Itachi could have assumed that Sasuke used space-time ninjutsu to escape just like Kiba assumed,after all Sasuke was Orochimaru's student and Itache knew him(he was his partner at some point).
Although Itachi probebly couldt be sure about it.
Also Pain needed to comfirme was Sasuke dead or not,maybe because he taught of him as a threat or due to Madara's orders.
So Pain detected due to his sensing abilities that Sasuke was alive.

Now this is just an idea,but Madara said to Pain that Itachi has to hurry up with Sasuke. So Pain in order to locate Itachi used his rain justsu(can use jutsu's in Magic Lantern Body form like summon and others),because he didnt know his exact location because if he knew his exact location he could have used mind transfer to comunicate with him.

Itachi probebly noticed tha this is Pain's jutsu,so he stepped outside so Pain can locate his exact location so that he can comunicat with him to give him Madara's orders.

That is what I think of it,as for the other qestions I dont want to go into that.xd

Reactions: Legendary Broly

Ebottif

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As for your questions.
Why Itachi knew Sasuke was alive?
Has Pain/Nagato something to do with that?

First Itachi could have assumed that Sasuke used space-time ninjutsu to escape just like Kiba assumed,after all Sasuke was Orochimaru's student and Itache knew him(he was his partner at some point).
Although Itachi probebly couldt be sure about it.
Also Pain needed to comfirme was Sasuke dead or not,maybe because he taught of him as a threat or due to Madara's orders.
So Pain detected due to his sensing abilities that Sasuke was alive.

Now this is just an idea,but Madara said to Pain that Itachi has to hurry up with Sasuke. So Pain in order to locate Itachi used his rain justsu(can use jutsu's in Magic Lantern Body form like summon and others),because he didnt know his exact location because if he knew his exact location he could have used mind transfer to comunicate with him.

Itachi probebly noticed tha this is Pain's jutsu,so he stepped outside so Pain can locate his exact location so that he can comunicat with him to give him Madara's orders.

That is what I think of it,as for the other qestions I dont want to go into that.xd
Seems legit xd But I didn't know Pain could communicate through rain.

teravita9

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not that. How did Pain knowing where he was= Itachi knowing his brother was alive?
Pain/Nagato has sensing abilities he can sense chakra,for example the rain jutsu he used that jutsu to watch over his village.
And due to the Magic Lantern Body justu he can be almost everywhere so he can use the rain justu also on other locations not only in his village.
He has also other sensing abilities.
So he could have sensed Sasukes chakra and informe Itachi.
He knew where Itachi was(because he gave him and Kisame the order to hunt down the four tails so he must have known the area they are in) ,but not Itachi's exact location so he used rain justu to know.
And than used mind transfer jutsu to inform him.

Reactions: Ebottif

Ebottif

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pain/Nagato has sensing abilities he can sense chakra,for example the rain jutsu he used that jutsu to watch over his village.
And due to the Magic Lantern Body justu he can be almost everywhere so he can use the rain justu also on other locations not only in his village.
He has also other sensing abilities.
So he could have sensed Sasukes chakra and informe Itachi.
He knew where Itachi was(because he gave him and Kisame the order to hunt down the four tails so he must have known the area they are in) ,but not Itachi's exact location so he used rain justu to know.
And than used mind transfer jutsu to inform him.
Awesome!!! That fits perfectly. See?
I told you you could do it. :D

Last edited: