Woman Gets Robbed In Broad Daylight. What Does the Security Gaurd Do..?

NarutoVsGoku

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok let me address everyone in this thread

Scumbag security guard...
he wet his pants because the short guy raised both his hands and told him to back up.
he did his job. he isnt a cop. hes a security guard. his job is not to stop bad guys. its to observe and report. if he was to attack he would have lost his job. he would have brought liability to his job, raise their insurance, he could have lost his life, and you dont know his perosnal family issues, if hes supporting a family, or sick mother, or sick parents, or trying to pay for college or school loans. he could have been shot stabbed or killed.

and that would have gotten him hurt and fired. personally i would have tried to help, at least i hope because in those situations you never truly know what you would do.

check out this vid but warning theres some cursing so dont watch with parents around or whatever.

btw i saw more comments like this with this kind of nature, thinking the guy was a scumbag or pussie for doing what he did so this just isnt towards you but to the others as well

hhhaha he did his job xD
lol hodgetwins

A person at a gas station about 1/2 a mile away from a police department and fire department was robbed xD in Minnesota. This has the potential to be a viral video. If its not already
damn thats crazy

What would you have done???
idk.. i just hope i would have done more then this guy honestly. i couldnt imagine myself just standing there seeing a woman attacked. i think i would have at least yelled for them to stop and from there idk.

Idiot I hope this gets him fired.
actually he most likely got a raise

lol he did the right thing
lol again hodgetwins

Yeah, most security guards are actually forbidden from intervening in altercations, otherwise they'll lose their job.
probably hdgetwins again

You must be registered for see images
idgi

look at my first comment at the top of this post and the vid.. the guy did his job

geez what a p*ssy...although it's hard to adapt in a situation like that behind the computer, but if you are a security guard you should have the mindset of being able to help people and have the courage to do so. Otherwise you shouldn't be one.

And lol @ security gaurd ..not trying to nag NvG but you misspelled it twice xd
lol Hawk look at the vid i posted at the top of this post.. i dont think hes actually allowed to get involved honestly and i failed at spelling guard lol good catch

Funny how she chased them...
Physically, he would have gotten robbed to. So there wasn't much he could do there...but he did look pretty pathetic just standing there. But then again, observe and report is his job, so he doesn't have to do anything really.
she probably had something valuable stolen.. like a phone, credit cards, idk. yea that guy was not going to do much agaisnt 2 guys. and yea he did look pathetic lol but its observe and report.

you probably saw hodgetwins too lol

How is he a *****? Because he used common sense? Is he obligated to help people who are being robbed? Im sure in his job description it doesnt say to help random people who are being robbed. He is a security guard, not a police officer U_U
lol i agree with this arguement in a logical sense but in a emotional, or i guess better yet moral sense i disagree. he did his job but as a man witnessing a women being attacked he failed. lol this vid is controversal thats why i wanted peoples opinions

im playing both sides to this btw

He thought they were playing tug of war
i dont think so

wtf dude what kind of person are you if you wouldnt help a lady getting robbed?? :flaw:
if you were in his situation and your job required you to never get invovled in disputes like that but to just observe and report, would you risk losing your job, getting hurt or dead for helping a lady in need or would you just do your job, keep it, not get hurt and just observe and report?

Im sure your going to say you would of done this and that, but judging by your personality her on NB, you probrably just would of stood there. And even joked about it after it was over. U_U
most people would do this. most would have stood, watched, done nothing and laughed about it later.

learned this is pysch. most people dont get in volved with these situaitons. they wait for someone else to solve the problem. its called the ..... damn i forgot..

(googled) there we go.. its called the "bystander effect".. go ahead and wiki it and youtube it.. pretty interesting

Of course I would have done something, what kind of person just stands there while a defenseless lady is getting robbed and does nothing.
like i said above most people would just stand there and do nothing. bystander effect. you would actually just wait for someone else to handle it. that lady was attacked in broad daylight. the security guard wasnt the only eye witness, noticed the cars driving by. but yet not 1 perosn stepped in to help.

this is normal. this often happens. did you here about the lil girl in China serveral months back that was runned over on the street and NO ONE who was walking by or driving by even tried to help her? she was on the street for hours without help and was actually runned over a few more time by more people who ignored her.

heard about the lady in NY (i believe Queens) who was attacked few times and there were about 30 witnesses but no one called the cops hours later. that lady died.

lol i seen a video on cops once .....the cop got there to a domestic dispute the gurl runs up freaking out and the cops lookin all tough like ill handle this ......then the bf comes around the cornor with a shotgun and the cop knocked the gurl down and ran for his life

also once i was made in the place where u renew your health card and i unched a hole in the wall and the security garud looked the other way then i left and bonus of it all no cops came to my door later
i think that different. that cop did not do his job lol. lol the security guard also did not do his job lol

Maybe he thought it was a kinky couple who were roleplaying? .-.
i doubt it

What a **** head.
look at my first comment in this post and the vid...

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well lets hope if/when your Family memebers get Robbed, People will just stand there and watch.

If that was your Mother/Sister/Daughter and that Guard did shit, you wouldn't be very happy about it.

Darthlawsuit

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How is he a *****? Because he used common sense? Is he obligated to help people who are being robbed? Im sure in his job description it doesnt say to help random people who are being robbed. He is a security guard, not a police officer U_U
People should help one another not ignore what is going on around them.

NarutoVsGoku

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea yea we know you have one. No need to broadcast it.
good comback

Well lets hope if/when your Family memebers get Robbed, People will just stand there and watch.

If that was your Mother/Sister/Daughter and that Guard did shit, you wouldn't be very happy about it.
true ..

let me point out.. that Gaurd wasnt the only one who witnessed the robbery

also im sure the family members of the gaurd probably was glad he didnt get invovled and risk getting hurt himself.

its all about perspectives

People should help one another not ignore what is going on around them.
i agree

He should of helped he is a member of public as well he didn't have to do anything just like no one has to help if a woman is getting robbed but its common decency
common decency? lol its common decency to open the doors for others or say bless you when someone sneeze but this is not common decency

but i get your point. he should have helped.. but let me ask you this

what if he were to get fired for helping?

Finn

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly you people are not decent human beings if you wouldnt try to help a person getting robbed right in front of you. What is wrong with people these days, no one helps anyone else out, imo it is just straight selfishness.

Honestly grow some balls and help out you fellow human beings when they need you.

joekyure

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He did the things a security guard is supposed to do which is to observe and report. What he should have done is called the police while it was happening