0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Katon: Kasō) Fire Style: Cremation
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user performs 3 hand seals while kneading their fire chakra into their mouth which then turns into a superheated heated ash. The user then exhales the hot ash in between their raised hands, which is positioned in front of their chest, rapidly condensing the hot ash into a basketball sized sphere which they then fire at the opponent. The heated ash sphere on contact, or by the user clapping their hands, explodes into a 3m wide vortex that can reach up to mid.range in the sky. The heated ash can easily burn through the human skin resulting in 2nd degree burns throughout the opponents body.*
NOTES
►Can be used 3x per battle
►No fire jutsu in the next turn
►Can only be taught by Zanda

Thank you Zanda T___T

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I remember my days at your level. Anything for the next gen T_T

Perform it and give me advantage and disadvantage
Aww thanks for knowing how i feel ;__;

Teach me all you CJs then >.> . . . Jk Lol thanks :p

After performing 1 hand seal [speciality] i start molding raw chakra and channeling it at my mouth after molding it i use nature manipulation to heat the chakra into a big volumoe making it a super heated ash and by using shape manipulation i exhale the chakra into my hands in the shape of ashes that are positioned near my chest and by condensing the chakra i change the size into that of a basketball sphere and with my command i aim it towards the opponent and when it gets in close range with the opponent i clap my hands making the sphere explode and covering a 3m wide vortex of fire that reach up to mid-range in the air and easily burns through the opponent's skin and completly burn killing him.

Adv and Disadv: Well at the disadvantages i can say that since the ball reaches till long-range it's a pretty versatile one also covering a 3m wide vortex of fire is a pretty hard feat also the hand seals aren't too long and also it can burn
through human's skin and result a 2nd deegre burn through the opponent's body, also it can reach up to mid-range in the air and if the opponent tries to go up then he's dead if he's near. for disadvantages i can say that since the ball is a straightforward jutsu i could have used either a water jutsu to take the fire off or maybe use a pushing in the air backwards from the opponent making me evade the jutsu.