np
-appears-

perform the following jutsu once you finish you can use it

.(Katon:Fenikkusu Hasu no Hana) - Fire Release:phoenix Lotus Flower
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: After performing the Dragon → Bird → Tiger hand seals, the user will mold their fire chakra and release it into the ground by slamming their hands down; causing a lotus flower made out of flames, to encase the opponent. The opponent will sustain 2nd degree burns from the intense flames. Once the oppoenent has been trapped, the user will perform the Rat hand seal and then slams their hands onto the ground, releasing their fire chakra, causing the lotus flower to burst open (bloom) releasing a phoenix that launches the opponent into the sky and then explodes.
Note:
-can only be taught by Kage Phoenix
-can only be used 2x
-cannot perform fire techniques on the next turn

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I gather my fire chakra and perform the handseals. Upon Doingg so, I slammy hands on the ground, channeling that chakra into my opponents ground. With the use of nature transformation, I change the chakra to the properties of fire and have fire in the shape of a lotus to appear, and begin to envelope them. Once so, I slam my hands again, reshaping the flames into a phoenix and rise up to bring my burned target up. How was that?