Yashin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alrighty, this is a favourite of mine that I always wanted to expand on but never really could be bothered so I hope you can do it justice ^^

*Throws you 4 katanas*

The style is simple enough, but the vagueness of it allows for you to incorporate whatever you like really. You utilise 4 swords; One in the mouth, one in both hands facing outwards, and one in the crook of your knee obviously giving name to the style.

Practise balancing like this with the swords and get a feel for it

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*catches the four katanas like a boss. z.z*

I grab a hold on the two katana's, and place one on my mouth, and the last one, on the crook of my knee. At first, It was rather difficult to stay at that position for longer than a second. Once i have practiced balancing, I slowly move my neck to the sides, seeing how far i can swipe my sword to the sides. I then practice moving my hands with the two swords, to see how it feels with two swords rather than one, and with many distractions on my body (the two other swords as distractions.) Lastly, the hardest part. The one behind my knee. While keeping my leg slightly folded, I practiced spinning in one foot, while moving all three of my swords on the upper body. I keep doing that until i get the feel for it z.z

Yashin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*catches the four katanas like a boss. z.z*

I grab a hold on the two katana's, and place one on my mouth, and the last one, on the crook of my knee. At first, It was rather difficult to stay at that position for longer than a second. Once i have practiced balancing, I slowly move my neck to the sides, seeing how far i can swipe my sword to the sides. I then practice moving my hands with the two swords, to see how it feels with two swords rather than one, and with many distractions on my body (the two other swords as distractions.) Lastly, the hardest part. The one behind my knee. While keeping my leg slightly folded, I practiced spinning in one foot, while moving all three of my swords on the upper body. I keep doing that until i get the feel for it z.z
Even I feel dizzy o.o, but good good though you have the feel for the style.

The Obvious advantage of the style is that it allows you to not only attack from more than one place simultaneously, but also at different levels of height making it very difficult to counter through something like tai or ken alone. Furthermore the style allows you to channel chakra through to increase cutting power meaning that as long as you explain indepth what you do with each individual sword when using it in battle, a single mistake from the enemy or a misblock could be lethal.

Disadvantages is the reduced mobility, definitely some reduced agility if you're not careful on one leg, but with time and as long as you're a decent ken student you should be able to use it no problem.

*makes a clone who wields a single sword and charges at you aggressively*

Show me what you can do thenn boy^^ remember to utilise all the swords n shizzle

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I take the original position, with the last sword on my left leg. Once doing so, I see your clone attacking me. I start with the sword on my mouth, swaying my head to the right from the left, forcing the clone to defend accordingly or have its head decapitated. Following that motion, I use my right foot and rotate on my toes, allowing my left arm with the sword to slice diagonally at the clones chest while spinning around. Almost instantly after, my body would be at least turned a 180 degree circle, and i continue that path and have the sword on the crook of my left leg slash your clone horizontally, finishing off with my right hand following the same path and slicing through the lower stomach

Yashin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good very good, well done you have learned the basics of the style and I now leave it up to you to expand on what I have provided.

Next up Death's Touch. The basis of the CJ is simple enough,All you have to stick out two fingers and drive them with enough penetrative force to contact & tear the muscles in the bicep and triceps,To serve as simple practise I want you to practise the motion on this conveniently strung up pig, it's flesh and muscle is similar enough as to a humans. Do this three times until you have enough feel for the move

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*pokes the pig* alrighty.

I stick up my index and middle finger, facing them towards the pig. Once doing that, I start by spontaniously moving my fingers towards the pig, whilemintaining the straight position of the fingers. I do it, three tines, increasing speed every time I perform it. Now, I do it three times again, increasing the sturdiness of my two fingers, making them as stiff as possible

Yashin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looking good. Obviously the big advantage of this jutsu is that it is a fast move that disables the opponents arm. This mean no movements in that arm at all, means they cant counter with that arm but even more importantly no handseals unless its like Haku. Landing this move could easily lead to a win. Disadvantage wise, its a very precise jutsu meaning it could be quite easily blocked or dodged, just be careful with that.

Lastly, perform this jutsu on me lets see if it works

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I position my index fjger and middle finger and join them together, to make one, stiff unit while angling my hands perpindicular to my arm. I look at you, and make my way to the side. Once I find my target, i, in one single and precise motion, forcefully shove my two fingers to your biceps with enough force to render that arm useless.