Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: [CJ] With Yanks

*Dies* Who's gonna teach you now? :rolleyes:
--
So pretty much knock you opponent into the air and while you're standing on a water source (e.g. lake, river), weave the three necessary hand seals. Afterwards, channel your chakra into the water below you and use shape manipulation to create 2 water drills that rise on both sides of your opponent. Finally, guide those two drills to collide with the target's torso and back.

(Suiton: Nijū inpakuto) - Water Release: Dual Impact
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: After knocking their opponent into the air, the user performs a series of three hand seals Bird→Dog→Snake and proceeds to channel their chakra into the water below them. Finally the user, using shape manipulation, will create two water drills that rise on both sides of their opponent & guides it to collide with their torso and back.
Note: Must be taught by Yānks.
Note: Can only be used 2 times per battle
Note: Requires a water source

PHP:
[B]Perform it:[/B]

[B]Advantages/Disadvantages:[/B]

[B]Counter:[/B]

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Perform it:

When I see the water clone on a water source, I channel my raw chakra under my feet and runs towards it and kneels down a bit and turns my body towards the left a bit and rises my right leg up in the air aimed at the chin. The clone gets hit and rises up in the air, then I quickly perform Bird→Dog→Snake hand seals and focus my water chakra under the water and manipulates it to create to create 2 water drillers. Then I manipulate them to rise in the air and hit at the back and at the torso making the clone turn back into water form.

Advantages/Disadvantages:

Adv: Useful if the opponent is paralyzed or electrified.

Dis adv: Opponent can escape by using a Fuuton Jutsu to push himself away from danger.

Counter:

As I already said in the Dis adv, using a Fuuton Jutsu to push ourself backwards can help to dodge it. Or intense Fire can be used to turn it into vapour.

Yanks

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

So pretty much preform the necessary hand seals [or if you mastered katon, then just one] and then channel said chakra into your dominant hand or mouth. After doing so, you either spew out the fire or release the fire from your hands and use shape manipulation to create about 8-10 small, but very hot fireballs and launch them at your opponent. However instead of hitting them, guide the fireballs so that you make your target think you've missed but in reality the balls are gathered all around them. Finally, weave the final hand seal to direct all the fireballs towards you opponent and they will explode on contact & engulf them in flames.

(Katon: Dangan Oikakete) - Fire Release: Chasing Bullets
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user first performs a series of three hand seals Dog→Horse→Tiger and then gathers up a lot of fire chakra in their chest. Afterwards, via mouth or hand, they fire off a barrage of several [about 8-10], but small fireballs hot enough to scorch the ground at their opponent. However, instead of hitting them directly [which makes the target believed that they missed], the mass of fireballs gather all around the opponent and seemingly appear to floating. Finally, with the use of a single hand seal [like the one Deidera uses to create explosions], the user directs all the intense fireballs towards their opponent and explodes on contact & engulfs them in flames.
Note: Must be taught by Yānks.
Note: Can only use three times per battle

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I mastered it long ago >_>
Btw, the final seal is the Seal of Confrontation

Perform it:

I first start by gathering raw chakra into my lungs while using nature manipulation to change it's form into fire. Then I push it into my mouth via my throat while performing a single hand seal making the necessary changes. While spewing it out, I use shape manipulation to change it's shape into 8 fire like bullets fired towards the clone. When it is heading towards the opponent, I manipulate it to surround the opponent. When they are floating, I immediately perform the seal of confrontation to make all the bullets fire onto the opponent's stomach making him disperse.

Advantages/Disadvantages:

Capable of making the opponent believe that I missed it
Can fire upto 10 bullets
Capable of exploding

Can be easily pushed away by a powerful wind jutsu
The opponent going underground can make the jutsu to be 'really' missed.

Counter:

As I mentioned, Going underground or using a powerful wind jutsu can counter this jutsu.