Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Waits for the greatest thing created in this holy galaxy U_U

Calling Upon the Kraken (Tenshoku Sono Kraken)
Type: Offensive
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80 (10 Damage Points to User)
Description: This technique if the target is standing on a large body of water. An extremely powerful technique that requires a strong bond to the water element as well as a lot of chakra. In addition the jutsu requires a small blood sacrifice to be dropped into the body of water where the jutsu will be used. After the handseals and sacrifice is made, the user will place his hands down on the water and channel their chakra throughout the water. After a while, eight large water tentacles, that resemble octopus tentacles,will emerge from the depths and attempt to trap the target by wrapping around it. If and when ensnared, the tentacles will drag the victim into the water and then retreat back from whence it came.
*Note*: Can be only used ONCE.
*Note*: No S-Rank Water Jutsu after this technique.
*Note*: Must Learn from ~Sanji~

Bhil

Legendary
Kin
360💸
Kumi
9,983💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Sanji appears on the large body of water.

Calling Upon the Kraken eh?

Basically what you want to do is drop a few droplets of blood, doesn't have to be that much and perform 3 handseals then put you hand hand onto the water and channel you suiton chakra into the ocean. Using you chakra, shape manipulate the chakra into water tentacles that will wrap around the opponent and drag him into the depths of the ocean.

The best way to perform this technique is when you are long range from your opponent on a body of water, you can use the tentacles to grab onto your opponent to prevent him from reaching you and drown him in the water.

Now try it out.

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sanji appears on the large body of water.

Calling Upon the Kraken eh?

Basically what you want to do is drop a few droplets of blood, doesn't have to be that much and perform 3 handseals then put you hand hand onto the water and channel you suiton chakra into the ocean. Using you chakra, shape manipulate the chakra into water tentacles that will wrap around the opponent and drag him into the depths of the ocean.

The best way to perform this technique is when you are long range from your opponent on a body of water, you can use the tentacles to grab onto your opponent to prevent him from reaching you and drown him in the water.

Now try it out.
As Sanji suddenly appears and tells me how to perform the jutsu, i start by bitting my finger a little and making a little droplet of blood fall from the finger then i perform the needed 3 hand seals and put my hand on the water channeling chakra to it, after that i use nature manipulation to change the chakra to water and by using shape manipulation i summon 8 water tentacles from the water source that go towards my opponent that is in long-range and then after it the opponent is wrapped by the tentacles and is being drown in the water source until he's dead.

Thank you very much man :)