Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:hi:

With who do you identify yourself the most in Naruto and with who do you think you have most similarities.

Disregard power's and unnatural things,just focus on their story,personality and some traits that you consider similar to yours or maybe identical

And please explain your oppinions and similarities with you character,or maybe a favorite one,if he is. :hint:

I personaly think that I am closest to Omoi.I like to imagine things and scenarios in my head that aren't happening,or will never happen,and I often exaggerate to much. In every situation that I found my self into,I reconstruct scenarios or think about what would happen If done or said something diffrently :mad:_@:

And the only thing that connect's me and Obito is the fact than when I fall in love in some girl,I can never stop thinking about her or forget her.I remeber I was in love with some girl for 7 years,and I never told her what I felt,so yeah,that's it :shy:

Maybe someone will think this is weird,connecting yourself with a anime character,but I don't care,I know there are people like me out there !

Last edited:
Reactions: awesomeseimei

Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke -

I'm a very dark person idk why and nessasrly how, but I know I'm arrogant and...idc.
I really don't.
Because everyone is arrogant and when its comes to reaction time, speed, thinking, etc. I really come through.

I thought I was similar to Minato but nope, Sasuke.