I'd like to learn two techs of yours. Temme if that's too much. :D
_____
1. Raiton: 涙雷神 Namida Raijin | Tears of the Thunder God
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description:
The user releases 50-100 miniature bursts of raiton chakra that take the form of very small blue orbs the size of small marbles. These orbs jet towards the opponent and surround them. Among these blue orbs is a single, purple orb. At the users will or if the orb is disturbed in anyway, this purple orb will release a negative discharge that will cause all the orbs to release a static discharge in which will cause a chain reaction and make strong shock wave that will electrify the foe and cause a weak paralysis.
If used during a storm, the attack power will +5
If used when a mist or moist fog is covering the field, the user will also be affected slightly
The opponent can still move after the attack but cannot use past B-rank raiton jutsu for 1 turn
Can only be used 3 times per battle.
If the opponent uses a small discharge of raiton against this jutsu, before the orbs reach the opponent, the orbs will activate and vanish without hurting the foe.

Okay so in this technique the user will send marble sized Lightning Orbs towards the opponent along with a Purple Orb with them. When the Purple Orb is disturbed by some external stuff or by the user, it will cause a chain reaction and make the other orbs release static electricity which will cause paralysis to the opponent if the attack is successful. Only thing I don't get with this is what do you mean in the last restriction? By small discharge of lightning against this jutsu do you mean even D rank lightning? or equal rank ones?

2. Raiton: Amatsukami hirameku | Heavenly Gods Flash
Type: Offence
Range: short/long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description:
The user gathers raiton chakra in their palms, performs a few seals and then slams their hands to the ground. Lightning, tears up from the ground infront of the user and burts towards the opponent. When the lightning is close to the opponent, another bolt of lightning, surges down from the sky in an instant and collides into the bolt on the ground, creating a giant electrical explosion that could easily get an opponent at close range.
Can only be used 2 times per battle.
Can not use raiton jutsu for 1 turn.
Can only use up to B rank raiton jutsu for 2 turns.
Can only be used if there are thunder clouds on the field.
Can only be used and taught by ~Sage~.

I gather Lightning chakra and perform say 3 hand seals and slam my hands on the ground. Lightning tears up in front of me and bursts towards the opponent. When the lightning comes near the opponent, another lightning bolt will surge down from the sky and collides into the lightning techniques creating a giant electrical collision. Slight drawback is that it need thunderclouds to be there on the field. Can I trigger the lightning bolt from the sky once the bolt I sent get's short range to the opponent? Also, can I trigger the lightning bolt at will to detonate it's counterpart at any time before reaching the opponent?

Venus

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Yeah, just any electrical discharge directly against the jutsu will probably eliminate it.

2. Yeah you can. I've used it in that manner before and have been asked that question several times. It depends on how you want to use it I guess. Everyone will use it in a different manner considering they don't bluntly follow the exact instructions. I mean the same principle will remain I assume.

-Best-

Legendary
Kin
1,213💸
Kumi
692💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. Yeah, just any electrical discharge directly against the jutsu will probably eliminate it.

2. Yeah you can. I've used it in that manner before and have been asked that question several times. It depends on how you want to use it I guess. Everyone will use it in a different manner considering they don't bluntly follow the exact instructions. I mean the same principle will remain I assume.
Alright, No more doubts. Thanks man. You could update the first one doe.