Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
Sup man, so lets get the usual out of the way. What do you know about Snake SM and what is unique about Snake SM in comparison to the other forms of SM?
I know that it is closer to Dragon SM than Toads lol, it offers more dexterity to the user, however the downside is you cannot prepare it with a Bunshin like Toad SM can do. Trademark requirement to enter SM is to remain completely still, in a meditation state, leaving the user open to numerous attacks both from the outside as well as mental ones, putting ourselves in a dangerous position. But once we manage to enter SM sucessfully, we can turn the battle around with a few techniques if used right. We gain yellow eyes with a black sclera. We can use our scale brightness to block out some light as well as stop visual-based genjutsu from affecting us ( i blieve this trait is amazing tbh, makes my Kaguya immune to Sharingan gen).
>__> I disapprove
well you were busy, and Houdini is a good teacher as well. xd

Reactions: Korra.

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
738💸
Kumi
4,046💴
Trait Points
33⚔️
Awards
I know that it is closer to Dragon SM than Toads lol, it offers more dexterity to the user, however the downside is you cannot prepare it with a Bunshin like Toad SM can do. Trademark requirement to enter SM is to remain completely still, in a meditation state, leaving the user open to numerous attacks both from the outside as well as mental ones, putting ourselves in a dangerous position. But once we manage to enter SM sucessfully, we can turn the battle around with a few techniques if used right. We gain yellow eyes with a black sclera. We can use our scale brightness to block out some light as well as stop visual-based genjutsu from affecting us ( i blieve this trait is amazing tbh, makes my Kaguya immune to Sharingan gen).

well you were busy, and Houdini is a good teacher as well. xd
Hmm and how does it increase the users physical abilities? What boosts does it give us?

(usual BS a student has to go through to check that you can read a thread)

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
Hmm and how does it increase the users physical abilities? What boosts does it give us?

(usual BS a student has to go through to check that you can read a thread)
I believe the senjutsu chakra we let into our bodies is what boosts our physical attributes to another level, that being the how our speed and other features increase. The boosts? many, it grants our taijutsu a boost of +15, +20 for our elemental ninjutsu, while other ninjutsu and genjutsu get the minimum of +10 increase. Additionally we get a passive ability to sense our surroundings and a healing factor, which I believe will be faster on my bio given my Kaguya also have a healing factor from the Kaguya clan, plus being a Medical ninja, i don't think i'll have to worry about my wounds closing.

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
738💸
Kumi
4,046💴
Trait Points
33⚔️
Awards
I believe the senjutsu chakra we let into our bodies is what boosts our physical attributes to another level, that being the how our speed and other features increase. The boosts? many, it grants our taijutsu a boost of +15, +20 for our elemental ninjutsu, while other ninjutsu and genjutsu get the minimum of +10 increase. Additionally we get a passive ability to sense our surroundings and a healing factor, which I believe will be faster on my bio given my Kaguya also have a healing factor from the Kaguya clan, plus being a Medical ninja, i don't think i'll have to worry about my wounds closing.
Very good.

Pitou forms a few seals before slamming her hand downwards, reverse summoning both her student and herself to the Ryuchi Cave.

This is where you shall learn the way of the Snake Sage. Be cautious during this training, even one slip up can mean that you join the failed students adorning the cave's walls.

With a motion of her hand Pitou indicates the intricate and lifelike snake carvings that spiral all the way up the walls disappearing into the gloom above. Pitou then manipulates the earth to form a bed of spikes and several stone slabs, before addressing her student once again.

Take one of the slabs and balance atop the spike in the center, you must learn to be perfectly and absolutely still. Become a part of the environment, no more noticeable than a rock this is your first task.