Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Mokuzou Enchou Makai) - Wooden dome of hell
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: A Dome of wood will suround the opponent, the opponent wouldn't be able to see anything expect darkness, and when the user clasp his hands together multiple spikes stabs the opponent from every angle impaling the user in the dome, but especially from underneath, those wooden spikes has solid state and will get straight trough the user his flesh in a instant.

Well... quite the obvious technique. Try to explain something about it, how would you use it? How fast do you think it surrounds your opponent and some advantages and disadvantages of the technique then I'll give you my knowledge of this technique.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, it's a pretty useful technique. As it is a wood technique, it would emerge from the ground from all around the opponent forming a dome and then the spikes will protrude from the earth beneath the now trapped opponent. As the description states, you'll have to send your Moku chakra through the ground towards the opponent's immediate vicinity, beneath them. It would emerge pretty quickly, forming the dome around them, and trapping them within it in complete darkness. Then after clasping your hands together, wooden spikes would emerge from beneath the opponent, skewering them with ease. This would all happen pretty fast as there are no handseals required.

Advantages: There are no handseals, and it's pretty damn useful. It traps the opponent, and immediately after clasping their hands together, wooden spikes would emerge from beneath them, where opponents usually escape when trapped in the cannon technique >.>

Disadvantage: Well, after trapping the opponent within the dome, the opponent could easily escape with a Raiton based jutsu, that also doesn't require handseals, but it will have to be fast enough, timeframe issues <_>

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, it's a pretty useful technique. As it is a wood technique, it would emerge from the ground from all around the opponent forming a dome and then the spikes will protrude from the earth beneath the now trapped opponent. As the description states, you'll have to send your Moku chakra through the ground towards the opponent's immediate vicinity, beneath them. It would emerge pretty quickly, forming the dome around them, and trapping them within it in complete darkness. Then after clasping your hands together, wooden spikes would emerge from beneath the opponent, skewering them with ease. This would all happen pretty fast as there are no handseals required.

Advantages: There are no handseals, and it's pretty damn useful. It traps the opponent, and immediately after clasping their hands together, wooden spikes would emerge from beneath them, where opponents usually escape when trapped in the cannon technique >.>

Disadvantage: Well, after trapping the opponent within the dome, the opponent could easily escape with a Raiton based jutsu, that also doesn't require handseals, but it will have to be fast enough, timeframe issues <_>
Unless you have Kerrah's explosion technique. :yay:

Alright, the water wall.

Just explain me what you think it can do.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Suiton: Mizu Kabe ) - Water Style: Water Wall
Type: Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A wall of water rises in front of you. When an object contacts the water, it turns into ice.

Well, it's pretty simple, without the use of handseals, and by manipulating your Water based chakra, you can create a wall of water to rise in front of you up to Mid range, the size of the wall isn't mentioned. If something touches the wall, it turns into ice, probably due to the chakra changing the water molecules, causing the water to go through a change of state of matter, from a liquid to a solid. It isn't really explained how that works, but that's my guess. The freezing happens near instantaneously as the object hits the water, starting out where the object hit, outwards.

o-o

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Size is as big as .

Well, you have explained it pretty well. I guess it's my turn now o-o

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Katon: Kasai To Chi) Fire Style: Fire and Blood
Type: Offensive
Range : Mid
Chakra : 30
Damage : 60
Description:
-The user performs the Dog -> Rat -> Ox handseals and greatly manipulates his Katon chakra.The user uses shape manipulation to form multiple (6) "swords" made of Fire that hovers above the user. With a simple hand gesture,the user can send and control these swords to move towards the enemy and impale them.Due to their heat,as they are practically pure fire that is greatly concentrated to a sword form,they would easily burn through the opponent with ease.By performing the Snake handseal,the user is able to make these "swords" explode by easing the concentration of the swords and allowing the to become just fire without form,creating a small explosion where the sword was impaled.
Note:The user can make up to 6 of these fire swords, and less,depending on the situation.
Note:No A rank Fire techniques for the next turn
Note:Can only be taught by -L-
Note: Usable 3 times and they last only a moment if they aren't used to attack

Analyse the technique, and give me an advantage and disadvantage of the technique, sensei.

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, quite the awesome technique if you ask me.

By creating the necessary handseals, you could cause up to six swords to appear above your opponent which in this case actually float and with mere hand gestures you could launch them upon your opponent. You could create this technique only mid ranged from your opponent, if I'm correct. The advantages of this technique is that once your opponent tries to escape airborne, you could use this technique to interrupt if used correctly pure because of the three handseals that your opponent might use against you; making him/her escape quite easily, not to mention that it can explode. Disadvantage is that these swords can actually be felt pure because of the heat floating around you, except if performed way high above your opponent but that would be quite useless if you ask me because the higher from your opponent, how easier he/she could escape the technique.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, quite the awesome technique if you ask me.

By creating the necessary handseals, you could cause up to six swords to appear above your opponent which in this case actually float and with mere hand gestures you could launch them upon your opponent. You could create this technique only mid ranged from your opponent, if I'm correct. The advantages of this technique is that once your opponent tries to escape airborne, you could use this technique to interrupt if used correctly pure because of the three handseals that your opponent might use against you; making him/her escape quite easily, not to mention that it can explode. Disadvantage is that these swords can actually be felt pure because of the heat floating around you, except if performed way high above your opponent but that would be quite useless if you ask me because the higher from your opponent, how easier he/she could escape the technique.
It's created above the user ;_;
But can be sent to Mid range. From there you are good u.u

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Kumokasumi Saezuru) - Disappearing Chirps
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user does the Tiger hand seal. When your opponent attacks you, you disappear into 10 birds flying and chirping away.
You reappear 30 meters away from where you disappeared.

A very basic technique, after performing the Tiger hand seal, the user of the technique will form into 10 birds, which then fly away and reappear 30 meters away. Basically, a henge technique, as you turn into 10 birds to fly away. So it's basically a technique for getting out a jiffy, if you need to get away fast. Though there are a few things I'd like to know about it.

Say the opponent manages to attack one of the birds, would the technique cease? I mean, which part of me would get hurt if one of the birds are struck?

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, yes. The birds fly at the same speed of average normal birds so this technique should actually only be used when your opponent is busy with other stuff or both your visions are blocked because these 30 birds are like your organ, and when a bird gets struck, you lose either your sight, hearing or even your intestines. So be carefull and be sure not to get attacked while in this form.

Understood?!

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol xD

Wind Release: Wind Blanket | Kaze buranketto
Type : Supplementary
Range : Mid
Chakra : 15
Damage : N/A
Description : The user starts by performing the Snake handseal and then greatly concentrating his Wind chakra.The user create a flat blanket of highly dense air beneath the opponent,barely visible,only giving off a slight shine and a slight feeling beneath the opponents feet.The user will then perform a hand gesture to any direction,which will cause this blanket to be pulled from underneath the opponent's feet,greatly affecting their balance and causing them to fall towards the opposite direction.

-Can only be used 4 times a fight
-Can only be taught by -L-

Analyse and perform it.

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Easy technique. You simply shape a wind blanket from underneath your opponent after you have performed the snake handseal and by a mere hand gesture you can cause your opponent to fall either forwards, backwards to the left or the right, depends on how you would like him to fall, or to shake it to take him/her off balance.

I simply perform a handseal, causing a flat blanket of highly dense wind to appear beneath my opponent which shows off a slight feeling and shine too while I pull my hand forward, causing the blanket to get pulled to the front, leaving my opponent to fall on his flat butt.