Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Doton: Daichi Kunai) - Earth Style: Earth Kunai
Type: Attack
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user shapes their chakra to make a kunai from the earth. When this kunai is hit on the opponent, the nearest organ turns into stone.

&

(Raiton: Sen Tomoshibi ) - Lightning Release: Beam of Light
Description: The user focuses chakra into his/her lungs or mouth.
Then they release their chakra from their mouth to create a large beam of lightning. When the chakra is released, everything in its way will be destroyed, but not humans.

:3

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Doton: Daichi Kunai) - Earth Style: Earth Kunai
Description: The user shapes their chakra to make a kunai from the earth. When this kunai is hit on the opponent, the nearest organ turns into stone.

Uhm, well. Quite the easy one. Upon impact it turns the nearest organ into stone. Try to aim for the heart and confuse your opponent (let them think it's a normal kunai since they wouldn't know, because if they somehow say they know what it can do than it'll most probably become meta-gaming, so unless they don't got sensory abilities, doujutsu or whatsoever, then they'll think it's a normal kunai coated with earth chakra.) You can multiply them with the famous ninjutsu technique to multiply tools and... that's pretty much it. Any questions?

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah this one is really simple, and really OP. xD. Well, so if it hit, say the stomach area. Do we have to argue which organ the kunai is closest to? .__. since their's the stomach, liver, etc. z.z

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah this one is really simple, and really OP. xD. Well, so if it hit, say the stomach area. Do we have to argue which organ the kunai is closest to? .__. since their's the stomach, liver, etc. z.z
Well, you gotta be precise. Like you're in a hand to hand combat fight or whatever. "I throw it towards your liver area" will do :p

Beam of light; what do you think it can do? How do you imagine it to be?

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

i imagine it to be like this. I think it is a simple lightning technique that is truly powerful. It is probably capable of breaking through extremely powerful defenses and capable of completely destroying a large portion of the battlefield

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

i imagine it to be like this. I think it is a simple lightning technique that is truly powerful. It is probably capable of breaking through extremely powerful defenses and capable of completely destroying a large portion of the battlefield
WRONG! YOU HAVE JUST FAILED! AN F!

It's as big as the the Bijuu ball thing that the Jinchuuriki's release. It starts as an small one and eventually expands into a big one. Not a ball though, it's a beam in this case. You can always swing with your head to direct it to another direction like from the left to the right, or onto the ground and then in the sky. So, it's quite the OP technique. All of my customs are but no one actually ever did re-search on them to find out their actual capabilities. *hairflip*

''So fab''

Not that big though... remember the fight between Pain and Naruto... Can't remember but the one that it's a straight forward beam which shatters everything in it's path.