Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kenny waits at the training ground for Rohasu U_U :)

Fuuton: Handan no Rixyuutsume(Wind Release: Dragons Claw of Judgement)
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user will perform the dragon hand seal then release their wind chakra into the air and form it into 3 swords the user will then shoot them up into the sky to the point were they are not visible, the user will then gather wind chakra onto the three sword to form Claw made of 3-Blades, the user will then direct the claw towards the opponent hitting the opponent causing devastating damage and making a 3' crater appear.
Note: Can only be taught by Rohasu

U_U

Rohasu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Appears out of thin air..

Ok first things first i want you to make the dragon hand seal and release your fuuton chakra into the air now use shape manipulation to form this chakra into 3 seperate swords once done i want you to send high into the air to point where you and i cannot see them any more then gather more wind chakra around the swords and form it into a claw of three blades once done i then want you to send the claw crashing downwards towards the wooden dummy over there hit it directly and if done correctly the wooden dummy will sustain devastating damage and a 3' crater will appear where the dummy once was. Any questions?

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Appears out of thin air..

Ok first things first i want you to make the dragon hand seal and release your fuuton chakra into the air now use shape manipulation to form this chakra into 3 seperate swords once done i want you to send high into the air to point where you and i cannot see them any more then gather more wind chakra around the swords and form it into a claw of three blades once done i then want you to send the claw crashing downwards towards the wooden dummy over there hit it directly and if done correctly the wooden dummy will sustain devastating damage and a 3' crater will appear where the dummy once was. Any questions?

I simply begin by making the hand seal of dragon and channeling chakra into the air, using nature manipulation i change the chakra into wind and then using shape manipulation i create 3 separate sowrds that after that they go towards the air in the point that both me and the opponent can't see them, after that i gather wind chakra once again and release it at the swords and using shape manipulation i create a claw of 3 blades that once done are sended at the crashing downwards towards the opponent and in contact the opponent will sustain devastating damage and 3' crater appears at where the opponent was hitted.

Questions: How fast the swords are ? Are the Blades just straightforward or i can manipulate them to change the direction ? Can i separate the claws in blades or they attack just like a claw ?

Rohasu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seeing as they are crafted from A-rank wind i would say they have a descent amount of speed, think Danzou's wind jutsu if you wanna get a basic idea haha. Hmm as the jutsu is now they are straight-forward, but i will possibly make a parent jutsu for this tech that allows you to control them without using them for a claw. Cannot seperate them to attack, the only way to attack with the blades seperated at this point is if you get lucky enough that when you start this jutsu your opponent jumps into the path of the swords when you move them out of our sight.

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seeing as they are crafted from A-rank wind i would say they have a descent amount of speed, think Danzou's wind jutsu if you wanna get a basic idea haha. Hmm as the jutsu is now they are straight-forward, but i will possibly make a parent jutsu for this tech that allows you to control them without using them for a claw. Cannot seperate them to attack, the only way to attack with the blades seperated at this point is if you get lucky enough that when you start this jutsu your opponent jumps into the path of the swords when you move them out of our sight.
Lmao i get it now :p thanks for teaching me this bro U_U and make sure to teach me the parent jutsu too U_U Lmao jk jk ;)