Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Hey there! So we're doing Scatter Shot, right? Okay, here's how it works. Convert your lightning into chakra and flow it through your fingers, solidifying it and creating a straight mass of lightning. Let's work on forming the line for now.

Klad

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I begin by gathering Raiton chakra and spread it on my fingers , by using nature manipulation I create an actual lightning , and then use shape manipulation to create a straight line made of Raiton chakra , horizontally in front of me . The line is fairly long .

Klad

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As gathering chakra on my body , I vibrate it as much as possibile to have a Raiton chakra flowing through my chakra points . I then send this amount of chakra in my fingers of my right hand . Finishing this , I slowly raise my hand and in meantime , I release the lightning from my fingers . Doing a motion of a quick horizontal wave , I use shape manipulation to give the lightning a form of a straight line , that stands in front of me , horizontally .

How was that ?

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Okay, the first part of that was good. Remember, in this RP, description is key. If you aren't detailed enough, your opponents can try to use your wording against you to capitalize, and trust me, that could mean defeat or arguing that ruins the fun /:
So, pick up from where it starts exiting your fingers. Give details on the line. Mention how it's solid, sturdy, a physical construct, and throw in some description of it being molded into the construct for some pizazz.

Klad

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know man , my weakness in RP is exactly the detail since English isn't my mother tongue but I will try to put as much detail as possibile.

As the lightning exited my fingers , in the atmosphere was released an unfocused lightning . Slowly , by using shape manipulation I stabilize the lightning . Doing this , the lightning "calms" down and smoothly leesens its size . It becomes a thin line of lightning with great length . It is awesome how much you can do by merely using chakra , in this case , I had created a long line which stands in front of me , in the same level of my stomach , horizontally . As few eletrecity rise from it , the lightning line was durable enough to stand in the air and wait for the perfect chance to strike.

That was a weird one I guess ._.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Unusual, but it works xD.
Now, describe how you use shape manipulation to break the line apart into thousands of pieces, but using chakra control, keep them intact and give them the shape of sharp shards. Then, once against using chakra control, launch them towards that training dummy. *points to dummy with my thumb* Be sure to include something about concentration.

Klad

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I created the thin line in front of me , now it's the time to perform the final part of this technique . Manipulating the chakra that is inside the line , I slowly use shape manipulation and make the line "dissolve" into thousand of pieces . Having created them , I again use chakra control to give the pieces shape of a sharp shard . Focusing my chakra and will into it , I manage to do the same for all the remaining pieces , and in the end , I again use chakra control to lanuch them towards the training dummy , which the latter's body was utterly destroyed.