Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thank you Pervy

(Fuuin: Metsuryū Mahō) — Sealing art: Dragon Slayer Magic
Type: Fuuin
Range: Short (mid range blast when released)
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: Before the battle the user will have places 5 basic seals in their mouth/throat in preparation. Each of these seals will represent one of the 5 basic elements. In battle, when the user is about to be hit by one of the the 5 basic elements they will perform one handseal activating one of the chosen seals in their mouth as they breath in. In doing so, the element of the seal they activated will be sucking in and sealed into the seal in the users mouth. Much like how Jiraiya sealed Amaterasu. After having sealed the element, the user can then perform one handseal releasing that element from their mouth back at their opponent, in the form of a blast of that chosen element with no shape to it. An exampe of this jutsu would be if the opponent use a B rank fireball, just when it's about to hit the user, he will perform one handseal, activating the seal as he breathes in, as he does, the fireball will be sealed into the seal in the users mouth, without hurting the user. The user could then perform another handseal releasing the fireb back at the opponent as one big blast, the fireball would still be B rank. When the seal is activated, a mass of chakra is released out of the users mouth at high speed, similar to when jiraiya sealed amaterasu in a scroll, but faster. The element would be drawn into this chakra and sealed into the seal in the users mouth.

Note: Useable 3 times
Note: Can only seal A rank and below
Note: Can only seal one jutsu per seal
Note: Must wait 1 turn to use this jutsu again
Note: Each seal can only be used once per battle.
Note: After a jutsu has been sealed in the users mouth, when they release it back, it counts as one of the 3 jutsu per turns.
Note: Can only seal one element, not elemental combinations.

I have a question on the release of it. Do I have to wait 1 turn to "use" the release portion of this tech, or can I immediately release a tech back? I get that the sealing costs a move, but does the release cost any chakra?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you Pervy

(Fuuin: Metsuryū Mahō) — Sealing art: Dragon Slayer Magic
Type: Fuuin
Range: Short (mid range blast when released)
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: Before the battle the user will have places 5 basic seals in their mouth/throat in preparation. Each of these seals will represent one of the 5 basic elements. In battle, when the user is about to be hit by one of the the 5 basic elements they will perform one handseal activating one of the chosen seals in their mouth as they breath in. In doing so, the element of the seal they activated will be sucking in and sealed into the seal in the users mouth. Much like how Jiraiya sealed Amaterasu. After having sealed the element, the user can then perform one handseal releasing that element from their mouth back at their opponent, in the form of a blast of that chosen element with no shape to it. An exampe of this jutsu would be if the opponent use a B rank fireball, just when it's about to hit the user, he will perform one handseal, activating the seal as he breathes in, as he does, the fireball will be sealed into the seal in the users mouth, without hurting the user. The user could then perform another handseal releasing the fireb back at the opponent as one big blast, the fireball would still be B rank. When the seal is activated, a mass of chakra is released out of the users mouth at high speed, similar to when jiraiya sealed amaterasu in a scroll, but faster. The element would be drawn into this chakra and sealed into the seal in the users mouth.

Note: Useable 3 times
Note: Can only seal A rank and below
Note: Can only seal one jutsu per seal
Note: Must wait 1 turn to use this jutsu again
Note: Each seal can only be used once per battle.
Note: After a jutsu has been sealed in the users mouth, when they release it back, it counts as one of the 3 jutsu per turns.
Note: Can only seal one element, not elemental combinations.

I have a question on the release of it. Do I have to wait 1 turn to "use" the release portion of this tech, or can I immediately release a tech back? I get that the sealing costs a move, but does the release cost any chakra?
It just counts as a move but you can use it in the same turn. And it doesn't say it costs chakra to release it back, only to activate the seal in the first place, so i guess it doesn't cost to release it, just a handseal.