Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Suiton: Pengin no Kōgeki - Water Style: Penguin's Offensive
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: After performing the Bird hand seal, the user releases chakra one meter away from the opponent, in as many as four different spots. The chakra in the air starts gathering moisture, forming many golf ball sized penguins up to fifty count at once. The penguins themselves may be small, but are as sharp as razors. The penguins then charge/descend at the opponent as soon as they take form.

Note: Can only be used four times.
Note: Can only be taught by Penguin.

Do you understand it? Just explain this a little bit. ;)

Illyasviel

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I start focusing my chakra while I perform the Bird hand seal.Once done I release the previously gathered chakra out of my body and into three different spots around my opponent,so they form something like a triangle.Once done,I manipulate the previously channeled chakra so it starts first gathering moisture and then shaping into fifty small penguins made out of water,all of them are then aimed and sent towards my opponent,cutting him.

You meant this right?

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I start focusing my chakra while I perform the Bird hand seal.Once done I release the previously gathered chakra out of my body and into three different spots around my opponent,so they form something like a triangle.Once done,I manipulate the previously channeled chakra so it starts first gathering moisture and then shaping into fifty small penguins made out of water,all of them are then aimed and sent towards my opponent,cutting him.

You meant this right?
That is good. It can be four spots if you wish. But now it is my turn right? :)

Illyasviel

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok,just perform it and ask if you have any questions.
(Katon:Hitoshirenu Hisaki):Fire release:Hidden Flames
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra cost:20
Damage: (15 whenever it's steped on)
Description:The user spits out tiny bearly visible sparks to the ground. They will continue to burn as tiny flame sparks almost invisible. If anybody steps on a spark it would engulf the persons feet/legs/lower body in a sudden burst of flames.

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I focus my katon chakra in my mouth and spit out barely visible sparks onto the ground. They continue to burn until a clone steps on it, and the clone is engulfed in flames.

How much area can the sparks cover?