0⚔️
Awards
No problem so here is

(Katon: Fenikkusu Ki) – Fire Style|Phoenix Tree
Type: Attack
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: Performing the Tiger, Horse, and Rat handseals the user will concentrate a massive amount of fire chakra deep into the ground below the enemy. Like an eruption the fire will burst through the ground and take the form of a rapidly growing tree that expands upwards (up to 15 meters) ripping and scorching through the earth and burning everything near it. After the technique is over, it leaves the area a barren scorched land.

Can only be used once per battle
Must be taught by Omega
No S rank fire next two turns.

---
So from a good friend I learned its better if we dont reveal weaknesses as other people are stalking ahem watching. So I'll tell you about it. It attacks from below which is kind of a plus. It is large spanning mid to long range so the only way to dodge it is to go short range or to attack it head on. Becoming to preoccupied with this jutsu makes openings for you to attack and what not. It may reach upwards in certain distances so that is also good. Also it only requires three handseals which is not as slow as RP'ers try to make you believe. In RL I can make three handseals in .5 to 1.5 seconds so imagine a trained ninja. LOL

Illyasviel

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a question:can it be notices by the opponent,before it erupts from the ground?I mean of course the ground would shake a bit and that,but would he see some fire?

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good question, this is why I would say this is a good jutsu. When the ground shakes many people post "assuming earth" sounds reasonable although its a bit metagaming. THe ground would shake but one could not assume it is Fire, Raition, even water imo or else that is metagaming as many techs coming from below arent of that nature. Although their is a couple of tricks they might use and I'll pm that to you cuz I dont want them using it. LOL

Illyasviel

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Indeed,it is a good jutsu,I'll put it to good use.I have no more questions.

Ok,then for the first one.This is the first custom I ever made btw,more than two years ago :p
I think it's usage is pretty understandable,in a fight if you intent to use it,make sure to utilize the terrain,they can't be seen if there is some grass covering them for example.Also try to conceal yourself while casting it,so the opponent doesn't even know that there is something on the ground.

(Katon:Hitoshirenu Hisaki):Fire release:Hidden Flames
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra cost:20
Damage: (15 whenever it's steped on)
Description:The user spits out tiny bearly visible sparks to the ground. They will continue to burn as tiny flame sparks almost invisible. If anybody steps on a spark it would engulf the persons feet/legs/lower body in a sudden burst of flames.

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry for delay taking care of college business...Great jutsu for me since I am a smoke user concealment is no problem. ^^ (Also your PM box was full so I couldnt give you the counter scenarios)

Illyasviel

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
PM's ._. I cleared some.

This one is just D rank but I think it's fun and it can be useful for poking the opponent.Here you should also conceal the grass being fired or just fire it into his back.You can also harden the grass beneath the opponent,so it stabs into his feet.

(Senbon Kusa)-Grass Senbon
Type:Atack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra:10
Damage:20
Description:The user sends his chakra into the grass near him and hardens it.After that the user would be able to fire the hardened grass from the ground like senbons at the oponent.
~Note:Can be only used on terrains with short grass.