0⚔️
Awards
ARRIVES IN EPIC FASHION!!!! YO!!!!!

(Katon: Fenikkusu Ki) – Fire Style|Phoenix Tree
Type: Attack
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: Performing the Tiger, Horse, and Rat handseals the user will concentrate a massive amount of fire chakra deep into the ground below the enemy. Like an eruption the fire will burst through the ground and take the form of a rapidly growing tree that expands upwards (up to 15 meters) ripping and scorching through the earth and burning everything near it. After the technique is over, it leaves the area a barren scorched land.

So from a good friend I learned its better if we dont reveal weaknesses as other people are stalking ahem watching. So I'll tell you about it. It attacks from below which is kind of a plus. It is large spanning mid to long range so the only way to dodge it is to go short range or to attack it head on. Becoming to preoccupied with this jutsu makes openings for you to attack and what not. It may reach upwards in certain distances so that is also good. Also it only requires three handseals which is not as slow as RP'ers try to make you believe. In RL I can make three handseals in 1 to 2 seconds so imagine a trained ninja. LOL

Klad

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So now I have to perform it o_O

I begin to gather my chakra and focus it on my lungs , heat it and then channell it toward the mouth . This however was all done by the perform of the three handseals Tiger, Horse, and Rat . I then released the said chakra deep in the ground which then by manipulatiing it , I use shape manipulation to make the fire erupt from the ground in a form of a growing tree which rampages beneath the enemy's body and sending him up to 15 m in air .

Thanks for advantages , I will keep them in mind , and once again I promise a CJ for you . u_u

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Everythings good except for this one you just channeling Katon into the earth beneath the enemy not your mouth but looks good and thanks I'll be stalking your CJ's LMAO

Reactions: Klad