Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fuuinjutsu entails the process of sealing. This is basically an art, or method, to seal chakra, weapons, intangible elements like Fire and Lightning, inside a seal. Basically, these things, are taken into the seal, despite their size or whatever, and "hang" in another "realm" for the lack of a better word. Not only can things be sealed into seals, but also be brought out of them like weapons for example. I've seen some seals, that if triggered by a specific stimuli, activate and then automatically release whatever is inside it. However, things can also be sealed into some other things, like tattoos, or even more solid like objects, like weapons, I think, Overall, the premise is very simple, sealing of things, and also bringing things from where they were sealed in order to use it in battle. Some seals can be used to contain chakra, limit an opponent's use of chakra, like that seal used on Naruto by Orochimaru. It has a bunch of uses overall. I've seen seals that are able to release people from Genjutsu, release and maintain chakra, and even limit people to certain elements (shoutout Zanda).

That's pretty much what I can get off the top of my head.

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You got the basis of it correct, I'm gonna do some lowkey plagiarism right now.
Fuinjutsu is the art of sealing things (captain obvious entered the building) with a specific vase or material. The seal is triggered, either by the user, be used as a trap, or over a specific set of time. kanji or hand seals are usually used for the purpose to bind and continually hold the material in place, while chakra is used to maintain it over a duration depending on the type you use, Kanji would be something dormant and self sealing, while hand seal is something you have to focus on yourself, like a streaming technique. The seal can be broken through specific stuff like keys, by the users commands, or in some cases, but isn't seen much, through an amazingly strong force to break the seal. Just about anything can be sealed, that includes people, energy/chakra, material, tools, weapons, etc. Some people are more adapt to sealing, while others not as much, Uzumaki were well known for their sealing abilities. You also have people like TenTen who constantly seal weapons and release them. Some more advance, others more basic. Sealing can be the different of life and death, and they can be so powerful even the tailed beasts can succumb to their power. Some seals need more people to be created as well. Fuinjutsu is an advance extension of ninjutsu, and some medical ninjas have even more power/knowledge with the ability. Also, a lot of Kinjutsu revolve around fuinjutsu. It is truly a versatile ability.
This is me.^

A seal itself is like a dish with 6 main ingredients that come together to form it. The main object which is being sealed, the vessel it is sealed in, a trigger which initiates the seal, the object used to bind the target, chakra used to fuel the seal, and finally a key to release the seal. It sounds more complex than it really is. In practice, most of these are relatively simple.
Then, we move onto practical applications of seals. By sealing weapons, they can be more easily and quickly accessed during battle. For example, it'd be simpler to tap my wrist to summon a sword, than to draw it from my side. This can add an element of surprise to your battles, making it difficult for someone to react. You can also seal bodies, for easy storage after killing an opponent. You can seal incoming techniques, you can seal explosions and release them as the opponent nears, you can seal skills of the opponent, his chakra, limbs, etc. The possibilities are almost endless.
This is Vex^

Any questions on top of this? I think I have a better explanation, but he explains the 6 keys pretty well so yeah lol

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So i guess its time to move onto the techs real quick

You will either perform specific jutsus, analyze them, give me questions, counter/combo them or worse all of them at once z.z

(Kekkai: Tengai Hojin) - Barrier: Dome Method Formation
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short- Mid
Chakra cost: 20 (- 10 per turn to keep active)
Damage points: N/A
Description: After clapping ones hands, this technique creates a spherical detection barrier above ground with the user at the center. At the user's command, the detection barrier can expand, grasping everything in the battle field. The user is able to detect anything that moves inside the barrier space with his or her own "sense".

Gather your chakra and expand it outward to create a sphere. This sphere has your chakra connected to it so just about anything that enters it will effectively allow you to sense anything that comes inside of it. Any questions?

(Kekkai Houjin) - Barrier Method Battle Array
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: Kekkai Houjin is a high-level Fuuinjutsu trap technique. An array of explosive markers is jointly placed around the boundary of an area. If any opponent walks through the boundary, the seals will activate and explode.

This jutsu has you place many fuin tags around the area, laced to blow up if anyone walks on them, when explode they do so all at once causing some serious damage. How might you combo this, get this off, use it efficiently in battle, etc?

(Kekkai Kireme no Jutsu) - Barrier Shatter Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user will insert their chakra into a active barrier to then interfere with the source and cancel the barrier shattering its shell.
Note: Must make direct contact and only works with up to B rank barriers.

I shouldn't need to explain this much. *crates a random barrier of chakra* place your chakra inside the barrier causing it to disrupt and shatter.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Kekkai: Tengai Hojin) - Barrier: Dome Method Formation

Dean claps his hands together, and uses his chakra, to create spherical detection barrier, with him at the center. This allows him to sense anything within said barrier.

A pretty straightforward technique, where one will clap one's hands to initiate the technique, and use one's chakra to create a spherical barrier, that detects anything within it. Wait, I have a question lol. Would it be able to sense someone underground? Or is it limited to above ground? What about stuff like Mu's invisibility? Can he be sensed with this?

(Kekkai Houjin) - Barrier Method Battle Array

Well, its short range, so best used against any one trying to get too close. I'd possibly simply combine it with D rank Genjutsu, False Surroundings, to hide the trap and simply let the opponent be fooled by this. In the Ninja World, this technique can be nasty, as it can be used to easily kill of opponents, if they didn't read that you placed a trap somewhere. I think Moofy did that with the HHG event.

(Kekkai Kireme no Jutsu) - Barrier Shatter Technique

Dean sees the barrier created, and with physical contact, leaks his own chakra into the active barrier. This disrupts the barriers' source, and causes it to disrupt and shatter.

A pretty cool technique, so this kind of works like overpowering the chakra of a similar ranked barrier? So the source is disrupted, and it is destroyed. I get the concept..

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Moofy actually used a different tech you will see later.

Wait, I have a question lol. Would it be able to sense someone underground? Or is it limited to above ground? What about stuff like Mu's invisibility? Can he be sensed with this?
Mainly above ground, but we have a better version of this in A-Ranks so don't worry z.z. And if he is moving, per say description, they you can likely sense it, even if its Mu's invisibility. This is more of a physical technique sense, but stuff like this and with Mu's invisibility tech always gets argued so keep a watch for that as well for more solid answers in the future by mods.

(Fusen no Kekkai) Tag Barrier
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Description: The user will take a tag marked with the kanjis 障害 (Shōgai) and either place it on a weapon (like wrapped around a kunai's handle) or on a surface (like the ground). Upon doing so, a defensive spherical barrier is erected around the tag as a seal. The barrier can be used to defend against up to B-Rank ninjutsu but also be used to contain an enemy inside if feasible.

Simple, you place a tag on a weapon or whatever object of choice to create a spherical barrier around the weapon to give it special properties as stated in the description. Any questions?

(Mugen Hōyō) - Infinate Embrace
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 20 (-50 per turn to the target, +30 to user)
Description: The user slams his hands on the ground and generates a special barrier that surrounds the target forming a "cuboid" construct of pink chakra which begins draining the chakra of the target caught inside. This technique can be used in conjunction with shadow rope technique or other restrictive techniques to further hinder the target. Once caught inside it, the target cannot mold chakra above S-rank and the barrier itself can only be broken by B-Rank techniques or by attacking the user of the technique.

Slam your hands on the ground and generate a pink barrier around the clone/target in a cube formation. The cube will have special chakra sapping ability to drain the chakra of the target inside. You can couple it with plenty of other techniques to further make this more lethal. Now it prevents a person from using above S-Ranks and it requires a B-Rank tech to shatter it. Now Perform it and tell me possible combinations you might have.

(Fuuinjutsu: Kami Komyunikēshon) Sealing Arts: Scroll Communication technique
Range: N/A
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description:
The user will create 2 or more scrolls with an embedded sealing formula that connects them all together. As such, anything written in one scroll will appear written in all the connected scrolls. A very useful communication technique, it can connect scrolls regardless of the distance between them. To activate the scroll, the user needs to perform a key of hand seals that will be unique for each creation and only known to those the user wishes, preventing the use of the scrolls by those the user doesn't allow.

You give a scroll to an ally or clone and whatever you write on your seal will be activated and shown to the receiver you intend to. There is a special set of hand seals that is unique each time you use this and with each person. This allows it to be even more secure. Make a clone and perform this technique, write a clever note or something.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, thanks and sure. I'll bug Chris about it later.

(Fusen no Kekkai) Tag Barrier

Alright, so placing a seal on a weapon or object, to give it defensive capabilities as a defensive spherical barrier is formed around it. No questions on it, pretty bad ass, to be honest.

(Mugen Hōyō) - Infinate Embrace

Dean slams his hands onto the ground, and uses his chakra to create a pink barrier around the clone, in a cubical formation. This saps the clone's chakra, and makes him unable to mold techniques above S rank. The barrier would need at least B rank strength to break it.

There's a bunch of combinations that can be used with this, like various Sound techniques, mostly the more destructive ones, to take down the opponent. Though I'd most likely couple it with using Genjutsu, or using Oraan's chains, to wrap around the constricted opponent, and break some limbs. It has a bunch of possibilities tbh, but those are the methods I'd most likely use.

(Fuuinjutsu: Kami Komyunikēshon) Sealing Arts: Scroll Communication technique

Dean creates a clone, and hands him a scroll. He instructs the clone to send a message to Quiver, however, he'll embed the message in later. This scroll contains a formula, which links it to Dean's scroll, that he uses to write the secret message. This links them together. After writing on the scroll, Dean forms a set of hand seals, unique to this usage of the technique, activating the scroll. The clone then checks the scroll, he had, and sees the words written;

Shoutout GS
Its pretty cool, and can be used to send undercover messages in the NW, without the risk of someone reading it before hand.

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*notices the shoutout GS note*
You must be registered for see images

( Fūin Fuda ) – Sealing Tag
Description: A basic sealing technique where the user places one or more tags either directly on a target or on a technique which is restraining it. As its placed, a sealing formula spreads around the technique or the target, sealing it. This technique has been seen used with Sand ninjutsu, Earth, Water, Wood, Cloth Ninjutsu, etc but basically any technique in which you can apply the tags can be used. In the case of expert ninjas, the tags might even be incorporated into the restraining technique, with no need to actually manually place the tag or tags. Additionally, less experienced ninjas can find that throwing one or more kunais with the sealing tags attached at the technique which will trigger the same effect when the kunais stick on the technique. This prevents the target from moving, molding chakra or even being summoned.
Note: The seal takes a while to form, so most opponents can either counter the restraining technique (thus preventing the sealing formula of taking effect) or rip off the tags from themselves negating its effects entirely. If the target, however, fails to counter the restraining technique or is counter to it fails or if he doesn't remove the tags in his next move, then the seal will fully be placed and the target unable to release himself.
Note: This technique is specially designed to be used on summons and Edo Tensei Summons but will work on any opponent except Jinchurikiis.

A very versatile technique. By placing a seal on a technique or on a person (edo's or humans, not including Jins) the seal will activate and effectively restrict the material. The best part of this technique is you can essentially use it on any type of techniques making it almost boundless for use in battle, as the examples shown in description, elements that have a specific type of matter would likely be the best to use this with (earth, water, steel, wood, etc). The better you get at this, you won't need to have physical contact with the material to place the seal (mastery). Otherwise, your best bet would be to use a Kunai along with this technique to work it from distance. The biggest downside to this technique is how slow it might be for a person or technique to actually get restricted, the best way to make this fully effective is if you can slow down the opponents train of movement so the seal can be fully completed. Task for you is to perform it as well as give me some examples on how you can make this more effective. Counter wise is rather simple as told by the jutsu itself, all you have to do is rip the seal off or negate it.

( Chakra Haisui Fūin no Jutsu ) – Chakra Suppression Seal Technique
Description: The user places this seal on the forehead of a Jinchuuriki influenced by the powers of a Bijuu, to forcibly cause the Bijuu's powers to recede. The Jinchuuriki becomes exhausted after this happens.
Note: This can only restrict Jinchuuriki in their Incomplete form, not when they completely transform into the Bijuu.

Not much explanation is needed and likely you seen this when jiraiya first used it on Naruto. A sealing tag that drains the chakra of the Jinchuriki as the Bijuu chakra is leaking from him, rendering his/her body back to normal and physically drain. Any questions?

(Kuchiyose: Raikō Kenka) - Summoning: Lightning Blade Creation
Chakra cost: N/A (-5 per tool/weapon)
Description: This is a special "ninja tool summon" that allows the user to seal basic ninja tools, like shurikens, kunais, swords, etc into sealing marks placed on their clothes or their body. The ninja tools can be summoned in an instant just by touching the sealing "marks". The greatest advantage of this technique is that the time between taking out a ninja tool, taking the right stance and actually throwing it is greatly reduced and one can unleash a barrage of weapons with great speed in a small time window. Also when a weapon such as a Fūma Shuriken is summoned, the time needed to throw it can be further shortened by having prepared the weapon in fully extended form beforehand. Sasuke even shown that you can have the weapons connected to wires and linked to their sealing marks and used the technique in sealing marks he placed in his wrist bracers.
Note: Can summon up to 30 basic tools per sealing mark and can have up to 2 sealing marks.

This seems rather redundant since we have a similar tech and achieve the same effect by simply carrying weapons. The seal you touch on your wrist you can summon instantly these vast weapons and aim them at the opponent to harm em. Any questions?

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Fūin Fuda ) – Sealing Tag

Dean starts off by running towards the clone, and with mental command, he would cause two chains to come from his sleeves, and constrict the clone. He then pulls the clone towards him, as he steps forward with his right foot and slams a tag onto the clone's body. This would restrict his movement, allowing Dean to take him to the Iwagakure prison U_U.

Like in my example, I'd probably combine it with the chains. Physical contact is actually what makes it bad ass, as it can be used whenever, during Taijutsu or if you are close enough to the opponent. It'd go well with a Genjutsu that distracts, or simply hinders the opponent's speed or motion, allowing me to get close enough. If not, the kunai method sounds pretty cool, though I'd multiply that single kunai, into a thousand. Making it even more difficult to get rid of all the kunai, one might hit the target lol.

( Chakra Haisui Fūin no Jutsu ) – Chakra Suppression Seal Technique

Alright, no questions on that. Hopefully it doesn't burn when one places the seal >,>

(Kuchiyose: Raikō Kenka) - Summoning: Lightning Blade Creation

No questions here either. I finally get to seal all those weapons somewhere :|

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Kyōkai Kekkai no Jutsu) - Boundary Barrier Technique
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn remaining active)
Description: This is a detection type barrier which is simply a more advanced version of the (Kekkai: Tengai Hojin) - Barrier: Dome Method Formation technique and that can be used to surround an area and allows the user to monitor a certain area covering from the sky to underneath the ground creating a sphere. The user will create a tag with the 許可 (Kyoka) Kanji and place it on the ground, doing the confrontation hand seal afterwards to activate it. After the barrier is erected, the user, if inside it, will be able to detect any enemy inside it, even if he hiding his presence. After that, anyone who enters or leaves the barrier is instantly detected as well as anything that moves inside it. Techniques that mask the users presence are ineffective at avoiding detection as the barrier focuses on movement and displacement of matter, not solely on chakra detection. The barrier can also be moved according to the requirements of the user by moving the tag.
Note: Can only be used twice.

This jutsu is explained pretty well in the description. So just perform it for me by placing the tag and activating it with your chakra. A barrier will erupt and the effects will take place accordingly. This jutsu can stay active but does drain some chakra, but the benefits behind it is amazing. You really don't need sensory for the most part if you can activate this.

(Tajū Mugen Hōyō ) - Multiple Infinite Embraces
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 30 (-100 to the target per turn, +100 to user per turn)
Description: This technique is a stronger version of Infinite Embraces and is used basically in the same manner. The user will do the Tiger → Dog → Horse → Dragon → Boar hand seals and slam his hands on the ground, creating a bigger barrier than the original technique but similar in its essence which drains the target's chakra but also pushes down on them making it much harder to break free. The massive pressure the technique puts on the target prevents the target from moving unless it has some sort of enhanced strength ability, making it very difficult to break free from it. Unable to move, the targets are also unable to mold chakra above A-Rank while having his chakra drained. The barrier can only be broken by A-Rank techniques or above or by attacking the user.

After performing a set of hand seals and slamming your hands on the ground you will create a barrier around the opponent. Immediately its effects takes place. The first is a obscene amount of pressure, pressing down on the opponent making it hard to move. The second is chakra absorption being taken place in the barrier, restricting the opponent to only being able to use A-Ranks. Funny enough that is the exact rank needed to destroy this barrier. This is technically a streaming technique, for you have to concentrate to absorb the chakra and take it in for yourself to replenish your chakra system. Very great technique you can use. I was going to use it on unconscious bodies laying around but with still some chakra present, reason being I can just absorb their chakra with more ease and less resistance. Essentially the best way to escape this is through jutsus that require no movement and are of course A-Rank. Omnidirectional stuff are preferable, but I'm sure if you can focus a powerful enough tech on one large area it would be enough to shatter it as well. Forcing the opponent off guard is also a good decision as well. Give me a simple combination where you can make the usage of this technique more effective.

( Hijutsu: Fūinjutsu Kai ) – Secret Technique: Sealing Release
Chakra cost: 30
Description: The user can use this technique to dispel sealing methods through channelling their chakra in direct contact with a seal.
Note: Can only dispel Sealing methods B rank and below.
Note: Requires extensive Fuuinjutsu training.

Pretty funny technique. Contact a seal of B-Rank and below and channel your chakra into it to disrupt and break the seal. No performance, pretty straightforward. Any questions?

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Kyōkai Kekkai no Jutsu) - Boundary Barrier Technique

Dean starts off by lacing a special tag on the ground, and forming the confrontation hand seal to activate it. A spherical barrier will form, and allow Dean to sense everything, inside it. This includes enemies that have hidden their presence, through the use of Ninjutsu, or a special skill, and even merging with the ground. By moving the tag, Dean can adjust where the spherical barrier would cover.

(Tajū Mugen Hōyō ) - Multiple Infinite Embraces

This technique is wonderful. Combined with a Genjutsu, preferably an S rank one, it would make it extremely difficult for the opponent to get out, since the barrier has to be broken first, then the Genjutsu. I am guessing that a Forbidden ranked technique could perhaps handle that, but you know, not everyone has a Forbidden ranked technique z,z Other than Genjutsu, some quick Taijutsu, or a fast Sound blast would work well with this too. Or basically, a technique that comes from underground, since the opponent can't move at that moment. Depending on the opponent, one could even predict what the opponent might use and plan ahead. All in all, I've seen people get one shot because of this technique.

( Hijutsu: Fūinjutsu Kai ) – Secret Technique: Sealing Release

No questions here.

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
( Fūinjutsu: Seikatsu Kekkai ) – Sealing Technique: Living Barrier
Chakra cost: 30 (-15 per turn active)
Description: The user takes out two bladed objects and crosses them. This creates a seal that seals away 50% of the chakra of any opponents within short-range of the user, allowing them to use only upto A-rank techniques.
Note: Sealing Method lasts 2 turns maximum.
Note: If the opponent moves out of short range, he regains his original abilities

More localized. When someone is in short range, cross your two bladed objects together to make an "x" formation and absorb the chakra of the opponent. Apparently by 50% <_< quite a lot but ay it says so. Also restricts the opponent to A-Rank usage only. This is a streaming technique. Just perform it on my clone.

( Keiyaku Fūin ) – Contract Seal
Chakra cost: 30
Description: The user, after having obtained some of the opponent's blood, touches a summoning that the opponent is controlling, causing a kanji formula to generate which forces the summoner to lose control of that summon. The summon does not fight for the user, but instead disappears back to its summon realm.
Note: Can only be used twice.

Simple technique, however way you can get some blood of the opponent, touch their summoning which will create a seal and revert em back to their original area. Any question?

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Fūinjutsu: Seikatsu Kekkai ) – Sealing Technique: Living Barrier

Dean takes out two kunai, and runs towards the clone. Dean crosses the two kunai together, and by using his chakra, Dean creates a seal that seals away the clones chakra by 50%, and limits him to using only A rank and below. With the clone now very close, he uses the very same kunai, to perform a slash action, and cause enough damage for him to disperse.

( Keiyaku Fūin ) – Contract Seal

Pretty simple, no questions here.

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
( Suji Haji Fūin ) - Muscle Restriction Seal
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A special fuuinjutsu utilized by taking a tag that bears the symbol for "Restrict". When placed upon the opponent it generates an electrical current that is not physically harmful. However this flows through the nervous system and restricts the movement of muscles. This slows down the opponent and prevents him from using A-rank Tai and above for three turns.

You place a seal on the opponent which generates an electrical current that disables their CNS and bodily movement. Their speed is lowered and taijutsu ability harmed. This could be cool when fighting taijutsu against an opponent. Any questions?

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I won't explain this tech much cause the description does that quite well already.

( Shishienjin ) - Four Violet Flames Battle Encampment
Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 per turn to sustain)
Damage Points: N/A ( 60 if the opponent makes physical contact with the barrier )
Description: This technique requires four people or clones to use. The people must be standing forming a square, they will then make the snake handseal and clasp their hands. A barrier forms around them on all sides, stopping anyone from outside from coming into the square. If they touch the walls, they will be burnt by violet flames. The casters can add a secondary barrier outside to prevent them from being attacked by enemies on the outside of the square; although by doing so, they are unable to attack as well. Each barrier can sustain any A-Rank technique.
Note: Requires 4 ninjas or 4 clones to use.

The main usage is essentially to create a powerful barrier to prevent escape from the opponent, the second layer is more of a defense. Now this is simplistic cause we have plenty of trap based barriers and you can break this with a high rank elemental technique. In all honesty I don't recommend this much, using all four clones for a basic barrier trap isn't that smart to me, but regardless, its usage is straight forward. You also restricted, I guess its obvious that I don't like this tech.

I want you to perform this technique on my clone, my clone will touch the barrier, if done right it should burn him and force him to poof away.