Rezolution

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nah no questions and to my knowledge kenjustus basically means the art of using swords and it's mostly use by samurais and shinobis, it can also be used in conjunction with tai, nin, gen and fuinjutsu. The land of iron is the place that holds kenjutsu as it's specialty. shinobis can also perform combination techniques with a sword and an element for example: kenjustsu with fuuton, so when swinging their sword they can probably use the wind to make their slice be more longer and stronger.

OOC: nice sig. U_U

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,449💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
(Ken Rendan no Jutsu) - Sword Barrage Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 25
Description: With this technique, the user will make a sequence of slashes with their sword and finishes with a powerful final slash dealing liberal damage to their enemy.

(Ikari Nomikomu no Jutsu) - Fury Swallow Technique
Description: The user punches the opponent a few times and finishes them with two final slashes with their blade or sword.

These two are the basic of all kenjutsu. I would teach you Cloud Style but I dont have Kumogakure bio or in the village so ask Better for them after this. The gimick I use to this moves is that it can be an unlimited amount of strikes per one usage. You can use this them and do like...15 strikes swiftly in one move which is a personal advantage most dont pick up

and thanks xD

Rezolution

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Strong points: very versatile and can deem intense damage when aimed right.

Weak points: Can easily be invaded by simple free form body movement once the moves are being performed.

Ways to counter this technique: push the user back with a wind jutsu or use an earth jutsu to unbalance them.

Perform Jutsu: as sesshomaru unsheathed his sword bakusaiga, he rushed towards a clone that his sensei created and as he get closer he unleashed a sequence of slashes towards the clone's chest and abdomen and then finish it off with a large powerful slash.

Description: With this technique, the user will make a sequence of slashes with their sword and finishes with a powerful final slash dealing liberal damage to their enemy.

Strong points: Can be combined with basic free form or taijutsu, allowing the user to quickly surprise from changing blunt fists to a sword attack in a matter of seconds.

Weak points: Since the technique starts with punches, it would not be effective against someone who already has there sword out.

Ways to counter this technique: quickly cover myself in a elemental armor preferably earth.

Perform Jutsu: Sesshomaru went towards another clone and performed a simple verity of punches towards it, then he unsheathed bakusaiga and slice the clone 2 times diagonally one from top left to bottom right and the other from top right to bottom left basically making an x in the clone.

Description: The user punches the opponent a few times and finishes them with two final slashes with their blade or sword.

OOC: lol i meant to say nice avy, but the sig is nice too. U_U

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,449💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
( Enjin Ranbu ) - Circular Wild Dance
Type: Attack
Chakra cost: N/A
Description: The user spins with his tantō, hitting the target several times.

( Rakkasui ) - Falling Water
Description: The user will drop down upon the opponent from mid air pointing their sword downwards and drilling it down into the opponent.

Quite Simple And Straight Foward

Rezolution

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Strong Points: Can be very deceptive if used right.

Weak Points: It's very noticeable and can be easily countered by a skilled opponent.

Ways to counter this technique: I would use an elemental armor for example a lightning armor so once the enemy comes in contact with it using their blade they would be shocked.

Perform Jutsu: Sesshomaru runs up to another clone and as he got closer he took a small leap and while in the air he took a firm grip to his tanto and extend it outwards, in the air he spins in a circular motion continuing to slice into the body of the clone until it dies.

Description: The user spins with his tantō, hitting the target several times.

Strong Points: The slash can be stronger than a regular slash and good for close combat.

Weak Points: Easily evaded just by moving away from the slash & You're an easy target while in mid-air.

Ways to counter this technique: again i would cover myself in an elemental armor/shroud. This does 2 things, it either makes the opponent distance himself from limiting his use of tai and gen,or shock or burn the opponent if he tries to still go in for a hit.

Perform Jutsu: sesshomaru then immediately takes a large leap up towards the target, while in the air he take a firm hold of his blade as he thrusts it into the clone's skull with such force that its so deep that the blade reaches down to it's stomach killing the target in an awful manner.

Description: The user will drop down upon the opponent from mid air pointing their sword downwards and drilling it down into the opponent.

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,449💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
(Bakuchi Tori Kuzu Oujou) – Gambling Bird Arrowroot Death
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user bolts in front of the enemy who they then strike with their sword handle before delivering several kicks that sends the enemy into the air. The user then bolts across to the far off location of the enemy who they then punch violently into an obstacle.

(Rensei Shinkuken) – Drilling Crimson Blade
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user takes out their blade and channels chakra into it. They then run towards the opponent, slashing them upwards into the air and then appear above him/her, and deliver a sharp, drilling slash down upon them, impelling them into the ground.

Next two!