Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Since you are new to the site I would like to say welcome. :) So with this being your first time doing any kind of Role Playing we will be starting at the very beginning to help you understand everything. First, I want to see what you may know or what you think you may know and we can work from there. So I want you to answer these questions to the best of your ability.

• What is a Ninja?
  • What is Chakra?
  • What is Ninjutsu?
  • What is Katon?

Aadhishram

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ninjas are the warrior in my opinion. They protect the world.
Chakra is a blood like resource running in the body of the Ninja
Ninjustsu are the techniques used by ninjas
Katon is fundamental element and it is used in Ninjustsu and kts simply fire

-Albel-

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, that is good and not far off from what they are, but we will go a little deeper into them.

±± Ninja ±±
A ninja is someone who uses their full abilities in the service of his/hers beliefs, working to achieve a goal. This goal can be anything from peace to war, money, destruction, personal griefs or even revenge and can be shared with others or individual. Most ninjas are fighters and correspond to the bulk of the military force of the great nations. However, a ninja doesn't need to be a fighter. Even medics or a simple carpenter may, in times of need, use his abilities (medical knowledge or abilities in working with wood for example) to accomplish the goals he set to himself, following his beliefs.

±± Chakra ±±
Chakra is the energy that is formed through the passive combination of both the Physical and the Spiritual energies in a sentient being (every living being with a conscious mind has chakra). Physical energy corresponds to the vitality of the body and its own energy. Spiritual energy corresponds to the mind or spirit, and comes from the awareness and "soul" of each sentient being.

Some ninjas have high levels of chakra because they have great physical energy (like the Akimichi or even Tsunade) and others because of their spiritual energy (like the Uchiha and the Yamanaka). However, its much more difficult to increase the spiritual energy than the physical one, thus why all ninjas pass through intensive physical workout.

Yin and Yang are based on this same concept. Yin is the basis of the spirit while Yang the basis of the body. In this i won't go into more dept because there are 2 things to consider: Yin/Yang manipulation in our RP is different from the manga one and both are more or less inacessible.

Chakra flows in a circulatory system inside your body, in a way that much resembles the blood circulation. This circulatory system has 8 small reservoirs that act as both storage but also chakra regulation. These are the eight inner gates. Along your circulatory system, small "portals" exist that enable you to expell chakra from your body. These are called Tenketsu and there are 361 of them scattered allong the body. When a tenketsu opens, chakra poors out of it. Its by molding the chakra that comes out of the tenketsu that you produce ninjutsu and genjutsu.

±± Ninjutsu ±±
Ninjutsu, or Ninja Arts, is the ability to, through the use of chakra, accomplish tasks that would be otherwise impossible to do. Ninjutsu are done by 2 stepts: focusing your chakra and molding your chakra. Focusing is using your will power to "will" a portion of your chakra to do something. On the other hand, molding is giving your chakra a set of characteristics that will enable you to produce the desired end effect.

Think of the chakra flow as our breathing. Normally, it happens passively, without any conscious intervention. However, when you need to you can use your will to control it. Its the same with your chakra flow. Its happens normally without your consicious intervention. However, you can focus your chakra and make it produce something.

Now, molding the chakra is done by two basic principles: Shape Manipulation and Nature Transformation. These correspond to the two broad areas that one needs to change in the chakra to produce a jutsu. Shape manipulation pertains to the ability to give your chakra a desired form while Nature transformation pertains to the ability to give your chakra a desired set of characteristics/properties. Sometimes, to better mold chakra, ninja use Handseals. Handseals are simply hand gestures that allow the ninja to more easily concentrate and mold the chakra into the desired technique.

Would like to thank Scorps for this great deal of info. After reading this back when I was still starting out in this RP just like you this post he made explaining all of this really helped me out, and I thought posting it for you will do the same.

Now onto the last bit: What is Katon? It is very destructive and one of the five basic elements in Naruto that can come in three forms well technically four but the form requires a combination of both fire and earth. The three forms are Fire, Gas, and Ash where the fourth that of Lava that can only be used by the Four Tail and its host. When using the element it must first come from the person's stomach, through the lungs then out the mouth to use it, but there are cases where fire can be released from other parts of the body and not just from the mouth. There are some where you can have it form from the ground itself. Now in this RP fire has strengths and weaknesses that are pretty much the same as it does in real life. Fire is strong to wind as the wind will continue to fuel the fire with oxygen making it stronger and more deadlier. It is weak to water and it is pretty obvious as to why, and it is neutral to lightning and earth.

So any questions?

Last edited:

-Albel-

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, we will now start off with having you try and create some fire. I want you to try and focus your chakra into either your stomach and then release it from your mouth in the form of a small flame, or try to perform a punch while channeling your chakra into your fist and turn that chakra into fire. While doing this I want you to try and be as detailed as you can.

-Albel-

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Was hoping for a slightly more detailed reply, maybe something like this:

Gathering up my chakra I send it into my stomach as I take a deep breath where as I go to exhale I release this chakra from my stomach and have it travel upwards, towards my throat and out my mouth. Though as I do this I would begin heating up the chakra to the point where as it exits my mouth I convert the chakra into a small flame that extend just a few meters from me.

Something like that would be awesome. Anyways, what you did is fine for now so lets continue. So what you've just learned was:

(Katon no Jutsu) - Fire Release Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.

Again this move allows you to exhale fire from your mouth or cover one of your limbs in fire to help aid you in close combat. Now with your first jutsu learned we move onto the second. For this one I want you to channel your chakra into your stomach again, but this time instead of releasing a flame I want you to release multiple small balls of fire. This time try to add a bit more detail.

Aadhishram

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mixing the nature energy and physical energy, and gathering up the chakra and flowing it through my stomach. The chakra in my stomach is increasing, and I inhale very deeply and chakra mixes with the air. I release the air in the stomach through my mouth and I try to form a small fire ball. It creates a small fire ball. It extend a slight distance from my mouth it creates a real fire it burns the near dry leaves.

Last edited:

-Albel-

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Very good. You've just learned:

(Katon: Ryu Kaen Bakufuu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Blitz
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user inhales and then exhales, shooting small balls of fire at the opponent.

A simple move where you exhale small fire balls at the enemy. Even though very simple it can be used in multitude of ways such as using them as a distraction to catch your opponent off guard. You can even release a few of them to try and block your opponent's sight of you. Anyways, onto the next jutsu. This time I want you to do two things. Just like before I want you to gather up your chakra while forming the Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger seals and then release said chakra from your mouth in the form of flammable gas. Once you release the gas I want you to make a fireball and have it hit the gas, igniting it.

Aadhishram

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mixing the nature energy and physical energy, gathering up the chakra and flowing it through the stomach. The chakra is increasing in my stomach and inhale very deeply and chakra mixes with air. I form the seals Snake Ram Monkey it molds my chakra to fire change in nature. I release the air from my stomach and form a flammable gas it spreads in air. I gather up my chakra in my stomach another time and use the technique Katon: Ryu Kaen Bakufuu and realease and small fire ball and igniting the flammable gas in the air. It burns gas around me.It burned my clothes and I am now nude.:) :)

-Albel-

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As you can see from your own reply that when using this move you need to make sure you are at a safe distance from it before you go igniting the gas or you can get caught up in it yourself. Okay for the final D-rank jutsu I want you to throw several shuriken and infuse with chakra and through mental command I want you to ignite the chakra into flames.

Aadhishram

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Getting some shurikens from the pouch. I am getting ready to throw the shurikens. By the full force of hand and infusing some little chakra I throw it. I mental command it to ignite the shuriken. The shuriken burns in flame hits the wood target and burns the target to ashes.=D

Sorry for late reply.