Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you Kamishiro U_U

(Katon: Pirittokuru no Tankyuu)|Fire Release: Hot Pursuit
Type:Attack/Defense
Range: short/long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description:The user gather huge amount of katon chakra ,As he feel it he put it into his hand,As the chakra channel into his hand he make dragon and tiger hand seal then he slam his hand into the ground ,as he touch the ground with his hand he release the chakra into the ground creating alot of falme pillars that go towards the enemy into a line shape till it hit him
-can only be used 2 times per battle
-can't use any Katon jutsu on the same turn and Katon above A-Rank on the next
-must master katon and aact
-can't use it on the next turn

[Katon : Bakuretsu Honoo Katana No Jutsu] - Fire Release : Explosive Flame Blades Technique
Type: Attack
Range: Short- Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description : User ignites his/her arms and generates long torrents of flames from them, which move to hit the enemy in a spiraling formation. Each connecting strike seems to generate a powerful burning explosion, It has two different uses , one the user can use it as a normal s ranked katon attack so the flame go directly towards the opponent , two the user can create a several ropes made of flame ,tiding the opponent and melting his skin
Note: Can only be used 3 times
Note: Can't use any katon jutsu at the same turn
Note: Can't use higher than A rank katon technique on the next turn
Note: Must be Sannin ranked or above

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No problemo o-o

Perform the techniques as stated on their description and tell me anything that makes your confused and/or any questions you have about them. o-o

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No problemo o-o

Perform the techniques as stated on their description and tell me anything that makes your confused and/or any questions you have about them. o-o

Sure okay ;)

I begin by molding my raw chakra and channeling it into my hand I proceed with changing the nature of chakra into fire by heating it and then i make the Dragon > Tiger hand seals and slam my hand on the ground releasing the molded chakra into the shape of 5 flame pillars that go towards the opponent and completly burn him to ashes leaving him only a black substance of ash.

Questions: How fast the pillars are ? How many i can create ? How wide and how tall they are ? Do the pillars follow the opponent since the name is "Hot Pursuit" so i thinked that maybe the can ? What this AACT means ?

Once again after completing the 1st jutsu, i start molding raw chakra and focusing the molded amount into my arms, then by using nature manipulation i heat the chakra and change the chakra into fire, then using shape manipulation i release the fire into a way that it will ignite my hands and make torrents of fire apear into my hands, then after that i make 4 ropes of fire from it that grab the opponent and strangle him while at the same time burn and melt his skin, before exploding and killing him.

Questions: None for this jutsu U_U

Thank you ;__;