Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have to obligatorily ask how much you've learned in Ninjutsu and to link to past training in Ninjutsu. I also need to ask if you were taught how to mold chakra. If you've already learned how to mold chakra we can skip that completely.

Byakuya K

Veteran
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have to obligatorily ask how much you've learned in Ninjutsu and to link to past training in Ninjutsu. I also need to ask if you were taught how to mold chakra. If you've already learned how to mold chakra we can skip that completely.

I have no prior knowledge to ninjutsu nor do I know how to mold chakra. Or at least I don't think I do.

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I have no prior knowledge to ninjutsu nor do I know how to mold chakra. Or at least I don't think I do.
Alright the first part of that is fine. Now, have you learned any techniques in anything at all? Did the first sensei to ever teach you teach you how to walk on the side of trees, walk on water, etc.?

Byakuya K

Veteran
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright the first part of that is fine. Now, have you learned any techniques in anything at all? Did the first sensei to ever teach you teach you how to walk on the side of trees, walk on water, etc.?

Then yes, I have learned all of that when I learned my first element. Akihiko sensei went through that with me.

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is how I will train you: I will first post the technique and then describe it in my own words, and then state a few sentences about the usefulness of the technique both offensively and defensively. I would like you to respond by by telling me:

- how you would perform the technique in battle
- how you will use the technique offensively
- how you can defend against the tech
- whether or not you find the technique useful or interesting

I would like a few sentences for each point or a few bullets. Whatever you prefer. I'll be going at 2 to 3 techniques per post to keep the training moving. But I may do one technique per post for certain techs I feel deserve them.

Byakuya K

Veteran
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is how I will train you: I will first post the technique and then describe it in my own words, and then state a few sentences about the usefulness of the technique both offensively and defensively. I would like you to respond by by telling me:

- how you would perform the technique in battle
- how you will use the technique offensively
- how you can defend against the tech
- whether or not you find the technique useful or interesting

I would like a few sentences for each point or a few bullets. Whatever you prefer. I'll be going at 2 to 3 techniques per post to keep the training moving. But I may do one technique per post for certain techs I feel deserve them.
Yes I understand

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Fukumi Hari) - Hidden Needles
Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description: The user is able to call forth needles into their mouth and then spit them at their opponent with great accuracy.

This technique requires no hand seals thus is a perfect technique to combine with close range combat. The problem with the technique is that it only works in close combat as you can see that the range of the technique is short. There is one way to overcome the range problem, use a wind technique that is mid range so the wind pushes the needles all the way to mid range. The technique utilizes basic materialization of chakra. This is somewhat similar to how you cause shadow clones to materialize as solid beings but at a much much simpler level as these are inanimate. The user will focus chakra in this mouth and sharpen the chakra into thin needles. The needles can then be shot out of your mouth with incredible accuracy. To defend against this technique you may use a wind technique or fire technique or earth wall or water wave... basically anything other than lightning. Or you can just not waste a jutsu and use kunai to block them.

(Kage Shuriken no Jutsu) - Shadow Shuriken Technique
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Description: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing a giant Windmill Shuriken. When throwing the shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second giant shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware.

This jutsu also doesn't require any hand seals. It's actually a very basic concept. The user throws two shuriken and infuses the shuriken on top with his chakra. The user will throw the shuriken so that one of the shuriken is directly on top of the other. The chakra infused shuriken must be on top for this to work. Keep in mind this is the theory that I created and there is no true theory behind the technique but mine makes a lot of sense. The user will use his chakra on the shuriken above to increase the strength of the shadow cast by it. The user uses the increased shadow to hide the shuriken on the bottom allow it to escape the opponents sight. This technique can be further be made more offensive by combining it with Rotating Shuriken or Crimson Nail Mist. But all in all it can only be used as a normal shuriken can be used and thus defend the same way unless of course it is powered up by own of those two techs I mentioned. I which case use the proper element strengths and weaknesses to counter. But the plain technique can be counter with any of what I mentioned for the previous jutsu or just an explosive kunai.

Byakuya K

Veteran
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Fukumi Hari) - Hidden Needles
Description: The user is able to call forth needles into their mouth and then spit them at their opponent with great accuracy.

This technique requires no hand seals thus is a perfect technique to combine with close range combat. The problem with the technique is that it only works in close combat as you can see that the range of the technique is short. There is one way to overcome the range problem, use a wind technique that is mid range so the wind pushes the needles all the way to mid range. The technique utilizes basic materialization of chakra. This is somewhat similar to how you cause shadow clones to materialize as solid beings but at a much much simpler level as these are inanimate. The user will focus chakra in this mouth and sharpen the chakra into thin needles. The needles can then be shot out of your mouth with incredible accuracy. To defend against this technique you may use a wind technique or fire technique or earth wall or water wave... basically anything other than lightning. Or you can just not waste a jutsu and use kunai to block them.

(Kage Shuriken no Jutsu) - Shadow Shuriken Technique
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Description: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing a giant Windmill Shuriken. When throwing the shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second giant shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware.

This jutsu also doesn't require any hand seals. It's actually a very basic concept. The user throws two shuriken and infuses the shuriken on top with his chakra. The user will throw the shuriken so that one of the shuriken is directly on top of the other. The chakra infused shuriken must be on top for this to work. Keep in mind this is the theory that I created and there is no true theory behind the technique but mine makes a lot of sense. The user will use his chakra on the shuriken above to increase the strength of the shadow cast by it. The user uses the increased shadow to hide the shuriken on the bottom allow it to escape the opponents sight. This technique can be further be made more offensive by combining it with Rotating Shuriken or Crimson Nail Mist. But all in all it can only be used as a normal shuriken can be used and thus defend the same way unless of course it is powered up by own of those two techs I mentioned. I which case use the proper element strengths and weaknesses to counter. But the plain technique can be counter with any of what I mentioned for the previous jutsu or just an explosive kunai.
Standing close to a clone of his teacher, Byakuya gathers chakra into his mouth and then molds it, shapes it into a handful of sharp thin needles. Facing the clone, Byakuya quickly exhales in a burst like way shooting out all of the needles hitting the clone in the chest.

- I would use it to push my opponent back and create more space between us.
- While performing hand seals for certain jutsus, I could do this or maybe shoot it towards vital spots on my opponent.
- To defend, I would most definitely use a wind jutsu to propel it backwards right at my opponent.
- I do find it useful, just not as a powerful offense but a good one if used correctly.

Pulling out two shuriken, Byakuya channels chakra into one of them and at the same time, throws both of them towards a clone. Using the infused chakra, Byakuya uses the chakra so the chakra infused shuriken covers the bottom one with a shadow so the clone won't notice it.

-I would perform it towards the beginning of the battle to see how my opponent's perception and skills are.
-I would use it as a way to throw my opponent offguard and make him hopefully waste a move so I could continue my assault.
-I would defend with Earth Wall, so regardless if I see the second or not, I think I would be safe. If not, I would use kunai and shuriken to change the directions of the shuriken.
-It's interesting, but I don't see myself using this move.

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Ninpou: Gekka Bijin) - Ninja Arts: Beauty Under the Moonlight
Type:Supplementary
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The user will create a swarm of sakura(cherry blossoms)petals to surround there opponents and swirl around them causing confusion.The user can then attack there opponent from any angle they choose.Blinds opponents eyes for the turn this jutsu is used.

A very interesting technique in my eyes. One of my most favorite techniques of all times. The technique in itself cannot be used to attack or defend. It's effects rely solely on creating a momentary advantage for the user which he can use to strike. The technique doesn't actually summon sakura petals but the user instead makes their chakra mimic sakura petals. The user will send their chakra out of their body and release it into the air. The user will cause their chakra to split into tiny petal-like pieces and will cause these petals to spin around the opponent and swirl around them like a tornado with the opponent in the center. The petals will reflect light and will blind the opponent as well as confusing them. This is excellent as it blinds the opponent from all sides and creates an opening for you to attack. Sadly this technique is only short range so only use it when you are entering short range to the opponent. You can combine this technique with taijutsu so you can attack you opponent and create an opening for that attack to possibly land. Keep in mind that sensors and eye techniques will not be affect.

Byakuya K

Veteran
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Ninpou: Gekka Bijin) - Ninja Arts: Beauty Under the Moonlight
Type:Supplementary
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The user will create a swarm of sakura(cherry blossoms)petals to surround there opponents and swirl around them causing confusion.The user can then attack there opponent from any angle they choose.Blinds opponents eyes for the turn this jutsu is used.

A very interesting technique in my eyes. One of my most favorite techniques of all times. The technique in itself cannot be used to attack or defend. It's effects rely solely on creating a momentary advantage for the user which he can use to strike. The technique doesn't actually summon sakura petals but the user instead makes their chakra mimic sakura petals. The user will send their chakra out of their body and release it into the air. The user will cause their chakra to split into tiny petal-like pieces and will cause these petals to spin around the opponent and swirl around them like a tornado with the opponent in the center. The petals will reflect light and will blind the opponent as well as confusing them. This is excellent as it blinds the opponent from all sides and creates an opening for you to attack. Sadly this technique is only short range so only use it when you are entering short range to the opponent. You can combine this technique with taijutsu so you can attack you opponent and create an opening for that attack to possibly land. Keep in mind that sensors and eye techniques will not be affect.

Protruding his chakra outward, Byakuya then molds it to take on a pink hue and splitting into multiple smaller pieces mimicking cherry blossoms. Using his hand, he directs it over to the clone of his teacher and causes it to swirl around the clone causing confusing and blinding of the clone's eyes. Now that the clone cannot see, Byakuya simply takes out a kunai attached with an explosive tag and throws it at the clone sending it back and exploding.

I would use as a distraction tactic to either set up for a bigger move to run and create distance.
Well like above, I would use it to supplement my combo increasing its success rate.
Definitely use a wind technique to blow away the blossoms so I can see
I find it extremely useful as it would help me out if I need to perform a technique that requires time or a lot of handseals