Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Atteeen-Shun!! Shape up there Soldier!! Okay, so before we start I have a couple of questions for you.

First, how would you like to be taught? I have 2 methods which I have received training in, and thus know how to teach you in them. They are "Template" training and "Roleplay" training. The former has me provide you with a basic template that you'll copy and paste for every Jutsu you are taught, and only requires you to fill out the template to progress down the Jutsu list. This can become boring or tedious after a while, but is generally faster than the latter method, and makes it very easy to know what kinds of information is required from you to progress, as it's all listed in the template. The latter, "Roleplay" training, has both of us interact as though I was training your Biography in the Narutoverse, meeting you in a generic training field, or some other location, potentially one beneficial to the training session. This can be more enjoyable than Template based training, but can take longer to complete, since every reply will almost always be made from scratch. Both methods have their pros and cons, and I'm cool with either, so it comes down to what you personally think sounds better.

After that, I want you to answer the following questions. Your answers can be as long and detailed as you want them to be, so long as you can give a basic amount of knowledge for these questions. You are more than welcome to use sites like Narutopedia for reference, but please don't copy and paste from them.

What is a Ninja?
What is Chakra?
What are Shape and Nature Manipulation?
What is Fire Release?
What are some Advanced Natures that utilize Fire Release?
And finally, who are some notable Fire Release users in the Narutoverse?​

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Atteeen-Shun!! Shape up there Soldier!! Okay, so before we start I have a couple of questions for you.

First, how would you like to be taught? I have 2 methods which I have received training in, and thus know how to teach you in them. They are "Template" training and "Roleplay" training. The former has me provide you with a basic template that you'll copy and paste for every Jutsu you are taught, and only requires you to fill out the template to progress down the Jutsu list. This can become boring or tedious after a while, but is generally faster than the latter method, and makes it very easy to know what kinds of information is required from you to progress, as it's all listed in the template. The latter, "Roleplay" training, has both of us interact as though I was training your Biography in the Narutoverse, meeting you in a generic training field, or some other location, potentially one beneficial to the training session. This can be more enjoyable than Template based training, but can take longer to complete, since every reply will almost always be made from scratch. Both methods have their pros and cons, and I'm cool with either, so it comes down to what you personally think sounds better.

After that, I want you to answer the following questions. Your answers can be as long and detailed as you want them to be, so long as you can give a basic amount of knowledge for these questions. You are more than welcome to use sites like Narutopedia for reference, but please don't copy and paste from them.

What is a Ninja?
What is Chakra?
What are Shape and Nature Manipulation?
What is Fire Release?
What are some Advanced Natures that utilize Fire Release?
And finally, who are some notable Fire Release users in the Narutoverse?​
Soldier: 76 thought over the question and decided to pick the "Template" training.

-Ninjas are the military powers of the village who do various missions and task.
-Chakra is the energy every ninja uses. It can be used in an infinite amount of ways.
-shape and nature manipulation describe how jutsus are used. For example chakra can be made into fire through nature manipulation.
-Fire release is one of the basic elements of nature transformation.
-Some advance natures that use fire are Lava release, boil release, scorch release, and dust release.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, not bad, but there are some important details that either you didn't mention, or glossed over. I'll expand on what you said, so you can refer back to this in the future if you need to.

Yes, Ninja are the military force of each Land's Hidden Village, but they aren't just soldiers. They have their own creed, their Nindo's, their Ninja way, which originally derived from Hagoromo's teachings, Ninshu. Over time though, this creed was corrupted, and became what Ninja in the present refer to as Ninjutsu, which we Ninja are able to perform utilizing Chakra. Chakra was originally a gift to the world from the Sage of Six Paths himself, allowing every living being on the planet to access a wealth of strength within themselves. Chakra is created by moulding two forms of energy together, Physical Energy, and Spiritual Energy. I personally believe that humanity always had Physical Energy, as it is described as an energy that is present within every cell of every living organism. It's essentially any individual's life force, and provides the physical aspect of Ninjutsu. If you overexert yourself in your usage of Jutsu, and deplete your Chakra stores over the course of a fight, and thus have no Physical Energy left, you will die as Physical Energy is the very life force that keeps you alive. Physical Energy is strengthened and increased through physical training and other rigorous forms of self-enhancement. The other kind of energy is known as Spiritual Energy, and is more closely tied to the user's imagination than any physical action. As such, it is strengthened through study, meditation, and other such spiritually fulfilling experiences. By combining these two together, we achieve what's known as Chakra. Chakra flows through our bodies like blood, and has it's own delivery system, akin to how the circulatory system delivers blood to your organs and the rest of your body. And Chakra, as you stated, can be used in a seemingly infinite number of ways, which is almost always achieved through Shape and Nature Manipulation. Through changing Chakra's shape, we can achieve amazing effects with our Ninjutsu, with techniques like the Rasengan utilizing extreme levels of rotation to buffer and blast a target to shreds, without any other form of enhancement, just pure manipulation of it's physical shape. Meanwhile, through the usage of Nature Manipulation, Shinobi can change the very nature of their Chakra, allowing them to expend Chakra in order to create entire oceans of flame, or make nature itself bend to their will, with Kirin being one extreme example, utilizing Natural Lightning for ungodly levels of destructive capabilities. Fire Release is one such example of Nature Manipulation, and it is achieved most easily by gathering one's Chakra within the stomach, and super-heating it until the Chakra itself changes it's Nature. Once combined with the user's breath and exhaled, or even by releasing it from Chakra Points found throughout the body along the aforementioned Chakra Network, the user can release waves, orbs, streams, walls, blasts and other such amazing forms of Fire. Some Clans, like the Uchiha or the Sarutobi even take their usage of the Fire Element to entirely new levels, creating fire strong enough to alter the weather itself, or encompass a landscape the size of a Village, or even take new forms, such as that of combusting/ explosive ash, which is the Sarutobi Clan's specialty. In conclusion, Fire Release is but one small part of the expansive field known as Ninjutsu, and one of 5 Basic Elemental types of Ninjutsu but it is one that I personally prefer. Do you have the same constitution for enduring searing flames, in order to control this wild and primal Element? Let's see, shall we?

I reach into my Ninja Tool pouch, and pull out a small pile of seemingly normal slips of paper. I pull one out from the bundle and hold it between my index and middle finger, simply keeping it there, without any physical motion of any sort. After a moment or two of being held between my fingers, the slip of paper suddenly ignites, combusting in a dazzling display of reds and yellows that burn brightly for a few seconds, before the slip burns away to ash. I hand you several slips of paper, and give you your first objective.

"Before you can perform Fire Style Jutsu, you must learn how to create, then channel, Fire Style Chakra. The slips of paper I handed you are what's known as "Litmus Paper", and is made by growing and harvesting a special type of tree that feeds on Chakra. By gathering and channelling Chakra into this slip of paper, you can train yourself to become more and more proficient with the moulding and channelling of Elemental Chakra. Start by simply letting your Chakra leak into the paper, once you get the hang of that, try focussing on the Chakra that you leak into the paper. Focus on the heat coming from the sun, or the heat from your own body if you have to, but the more you focus on heat of any sort, the more easily you should be able to gather and stream Chakra into the paper, while simultaneously heating it, before it finally combusts, like mind just did. Once you achieve that, you'll be at the stage where you can perform the most basic Fire Release Ninjutsu. From there, your aptitude for this Elemental Nature will rapidly snowball, possibly out of your control, until you reach a point where you can create flames that deal widespread destruction, and it will take nature decades, even centuries, to recover. But for now, you have to focus on simply creating a flame. After all, you've gotta learn how to walk before you can run..."

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, not bad, but there are some important details that either you didn't mention, or glossed over. I'll expand on what you said, so you can refer back to this in the future if you need to.

Yes, Ninja are the military force of each Land's Hidden Village, but they aren't just soldiers. They have their own creed, their Nindo's, their Ninja way, which originally derived from Hagoromo's teachings, Ninshu. Over time though, this creed was corrupted, and became what Ninja in the present refer to as Ninjutsu, which we Ninja are able to perform utilizing Chakra. Chakra was originally a gift to the world from the Sage of Six Paths himself, allowing every living being on the planet to access a wealth of strength within themselves. Chakra is created by moulding two forms of energy together, Physical Energy, and Spiritual Energy. I personally believe that humanity always had Physical Energy, as it is described as an energy that is present within every cell of every living organism. It's essentially any individual's life force, and provides the physical aspect of Ninjutsu. If you overexert yourself in your usage of Jutsu, and deplete your Chakra stores over the course of a fight, and thus have no Physical Energy left, you will die as Physical Energy is the very life force that keeps you alive. Physical Energy is strengthened and increased through physical training and other rigorous forms of self-enhancement. The other kind of energy is known as Spiritual Energy, and is more closely tied to the user's imagination than any physical action. As such, it is strengthened through study, meditation, and other such spiritually fulfilling experiences. By combining these two together, we achieve what's known as Chakra. Chakra flows through our bodies like blood, and has it's own delivery system, akin to how the circulatory system delivers blood to your organs and the rest of your body. And Chakra, as you stated, can be used in a seemingly infinite number of ways, which is almost always achieved through Shape and Nature Manipulation. Through changing Chakra's shape, we can achieve amazing effects with our Ninjutsu, with techniques like the Rasengan utilizing extreme levels of rotation to buffer and blast a target to shreds, without any other form of enhancement, just pure manipulation of it's physical shape. Meanwhile, through the usage of Nature Manipulation, Shinobi can change the very nature of their Chakra, allowing them to expend Chakra in order to create entire oceans of flame, or make nature itself bend to their will, with Kirin being one extreme example, utilizing Natural Lightning for ungodly levels of destructive capabilities. Fire Release is one such example of Nature Manipulation, and it is achieved most easily by gathering one's Chakra within the stomach, and super-heating it until the Chakra itself changes it's Nature. Once combined with the user's breath and exhaled, or even by releasing it from Chakra Points found throughout the body along the aforementioned Chakra Network, the user can release waves, orbs, streams, walls, blasts and other such amazing forms of Fire. Some Clans, like the Uchiha or the Sarutobi even take their usage of the Fire Element to entirely new levels, creating fire strong enough to alter the weather itself, or encompass a landscape the size of a Village, or even take new forms, such as that of combusting/ explosive ash, which is the Sarutobi Clan's specialty. In conclusion, Fire Release is but one small part of the expansive field known as Ninjutsu, and one of 5 Basic Elemental types of Ninjutsu but it is one that I personally prefer. Do you have the same constitution for enduring searing flames, in order to control this wild and primal Element? Let's see, shall we?

I reach into my Ninja Tool pouch, and pull out a small pile of seemingly normal slips of paper. I pull one out from the bundle and hold it between my index and middle finger, simply keeping it there, without any physical motion of any sort. After a moment or two of being held between my fingers, the slip of paper suddenly ignites, combusting in a dazzling display of reds and yellows that burn brightly for a few seconds, before the slip burns away to ash. I hand you several slips of paper, and give you your first objective.

"Before you can perform Fire Style Jutsu, you must learn how to create, then channel, Fire Style Chakra. The slips of paper I handed you are what's known as "Litmus Paper", and is made by growing and harvesting a special type of tree that feeds on Chakra. By gathering and channelling Chakra into this slip of paper, you can train yourself to become more and more proficient with the moulding and channelling of Elemental Chakra. Start by simply letting your Chakra leak into the paper, once you get the hang of that, try focussing on the Chakra that you leak into the paper. Focus on the heat coming from the sun, or the heat from your own body if you have to, but the more you focus on heat of any sort, the more easily you should be able to gather and stream Chakra into the paper, while simultaneously heating it, before it finally combusts, like mind just did. Once you achieve that, you'll be at the stage where you can perform the most basic Fire Release Ninjutsu. From there, your aptitude for this Elemental Nature will rapidly snowball, possibly out of your control, until you reach a point where you can create flames that deal widespread destruction, and it will take nature decades, even centuries, to recover. But for now, you have to focus on simply creating a flame. After all, you've gotta learn how to walk before you can run..."
"I think I got the jist of this" Soldier: 76 said. Soldier: 76 ttok the piece of paper and slipped it between his pointer and middle finger. He concentrated the flowing chakra in his body into his two fingers. As the chakra flowed, he thought about the warm heat of a fire, its bright glow and fierceness. He also thought about the blazing heat coming from the sun. He then let the flowing chakra run into the paper. Suddenly the paper ignites and flames quickly consume the paper into dark black ash.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Apologies for the delay. Still using a phone for my internet, so it's slow, clunky and just terrible. I'll do my best not to let my internet affect my replies to you. Also, you don't have to quote my posts. It's just you and me in here, and I've subscribed to the thread, so I automatically get notified when you reply. At the very least, it's one less button click for you. xD

Okay, now we can start performing the Jutsu. You chose Template based training, so all you have to do is copy the following template, then paste and fill it for every Jutsu I post for you. Should you find yourself confused about a question on the template, as it doesn't apply to that specific Jutsu (Like asking to counter a Jutsu that doesn't physically harm someone), it means this question isn't relevant to that Jutsu, so you can leave it blank, or place a N/A (Not applicable) there. Otherwise, you should try to give a decent amount of detail, without repeating yourself, or typing needless info. Less information isn't the best, but information for the sake of making your post look longer is just as bad. Try to find a nice balance between quality and quantity and we shall have absolutely no problems. :)

Additionally, should you have any questions about any of the Jutsu you are learning, don't hesitate to ask them after you've filled out the template. I'm here to make sure you understand these techniques as much as possible, so if you have any questions, or problems, ask away.

Template PHP Coding.

PHP:
[B]Advantages of the Jutsu:[/B]
[B]Disadvantages of the Jutsu:[/B]
[B]How you would use this Jutsu (Including combos):[/B]
[B]How you would counter this Jutsu:[/B]
[B]Any other information of relevance:[/B]
[B]Perform the Jutsu (With a reasonable level of detail):[/B]

(Katon: Ryu Kaen Bakufuu ) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Blitz
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user inhales and then exhales, shooting small balls of fire at the opponent.

(Katon: Kaen Shuriken Ranbu ) - Fire Release: Blazing Shuriken Dance
Description: The user will throw several shuriken infused with fire at the enemy and then, through a mental command, ignites them to cause extra damage.

(Katon: Komakai Kaki) - Fire Release: Small Fire
Type: Offense
Description: The user spews a small fireball.

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Katon: Ryu Kaen Bakufuu ) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Blitz
Advantages of the Jutsu: No hand seals are required so the cast time is short. Works well in short-middle ranges.
Disadvantages of the Jutsu: The rank isn't high. Not useful in long range.
How you would use this Jutsu (Including combos): I'd use it to push an opponent if he/she gets too close and counter wind jutsu.
How you would counter this Jutsu: I'd use a water style jutsu or move back and use a counter jutsu.
Any other information of relevance: The "blitz" perhpas represents it's quickness
Perform the Jutsu (With a reasonable level of detail): The Soldier: gathers his chakra flowing through his chest, then he inhales while converting the chakra into fire. Suddenly he exhales and 4 small fireballs spurt out of his mouth.

(Katon: Kaen Shuriken Ranbu ) - Fire Release: Blazing Shuriken Dance
Advantages of the Jutsu: Uses shuriken, so the opponent recieves damage from the fire and shuriken. Can possibly suprise the opponent before the shurikens light up.
Disadvantages of the Jutsu: A skilled oponent can deflect the jutsu with their own weapon. In the event, I have no shurikens the move is worthless.
How you would use this Jutsu (Including combos): I could use it to hit an opponent out of range and ensure more damage than normal. I'd use it to counter small wind jutsu from opponents. I can use it quickly to distract the opponent then use dragon blitz.
How you would counter this Jutsu: Use a weapon like a sword or kunai. Use a wall jutsu.
Any other information of relevance: This jutsu first appeared in Naruto: Path of the ninja and was first used as a co-op jutsu with Sakura Haruno and Sasuke Uchiha. It bears similarities to Itachi Uchiha's Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson.
Perform the Jutsu (With a reasonable level of detail): Soldier: 76 rumbles through his pockets for 6 shurikens. He then places 3 in each hand between his fingers then throws them. Whille shurikens are ripping through the wair, he musters up chakra and gives the shurikens the neccassary boost of the igniting chakra for them to lit up.

(Katon: Komakai Kaki) - Fire Release: Small Fire
Advantages of the Jutsu: The projectile while small is concentrated in energy so it can deal some good damage on the enemy. No hand seals are required so it can be performed quickly.
Disadvantages of the Jutsu: Not as strong as the normal fire ball jutsu. Easily counterable with a suiton.
How you would use this Jutsu (Including combos): I can make an opponent dodge from the fireball then use the blazing shuriken on the moved opponent. I can counter the opponent's wind attacks.
How you would counter this Jutsu: Use a proper defense like perhaps doton. Go long range to get out of the range.
Any other information of relevance: The jutsu is a weaker version of the Uchiha's clan signature Fire ball.
Perform the Jutsu (With a reasonable level of detail): The old Soldier took a huge breath and gathered his chakra. He then thought about fire with it's heat and light then spewed out a large volume of fire that was then thrown into a ball form .

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, nice work. Looks like you either even went as far as researching the Jutsu, or play Naruto games, since you made the reference to the game in the second technique. I'm a sucker for the Naruto games, Storm especially, so if I recognized one in my training, I was quick to mention where it originated. xd

Anyway, only two Jutsu this time, cause that's the end of the D-Rank Fire Release Jutsu. That was quick, huh?

(Katon: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Damage: N/A
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

(Katon no Jutsu) - Fire Release Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in Taijutsu.

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Katon: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
Advantages of the Jutsu:Can serve as a distraction in addition to it's potential offense. The smoke ensures a large range of attack.
Disadvantages of the Jutsu:Mist can be blown away with fuuton.
How you would use this Jutsu (Including combos): I'd throw a smoke bomb then spit out the gas for the jutsu. I would use Katon no jutsu to ignite the gas.
How you would counter this Jutsu Blow the mist away with a fuuton jutsu or set up a doton defense.
Any other information of relevance Similar to Asuma Sarutobi's burning ash jutsu.
erform the Jutsu (With a reasonable level of detail): Soldier: 76 prepares the hand signs of the jutsu and performs them in sucession. He then took a large gulp of breath and spewed the gas out. As the gas went out he then spit out a low amount of fire and then the gas ignited into a blaze.

(Katon no Jutsu) - Fire Release Technique
Advantages of the Jutsu: Can be shot from multiple places. Cast time is short.
Disadvantages: Doton easily counters it. range is short.
How you would use this Jutsu (Including combos): I would use it in close quarters combat along with taijutsu to land extra damage.
How would I counter: Get out of the range.
Other important info: N/A
Peform: Soldier: 76 calms himself and molds his chakra into his palms. He then puts them out forward, and forms katon chakra. He suddenly shoots out twin streams of red fire.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, now on to C-Ranks. :p

(Katon: Shōkasou) - Fire Release: Small Fire Stream
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: The user will create a small short flame at the opponent. This flame is capable of making the target collapse due to the heat of the technique. This technique requires no hand seals.

(Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire Chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally. The fire ball can present itself in 2 forms: it can either be created by a stream of fire and sustained as a gigantic ball of flames in front of the user spanning up to short range or be released as a slightly smaller ball of fire which will travel towards the enemy up to mid range.

(Katon: Kimuchi Amura) - Fire Release: Wall of Flames
Type: Supplementary/Defence
Range: Short
Description: The user first throws out a lighter that has an open flame.The user the turns the flame into a wall of fire used for protection or to burn small objects thrown towards him. This Jutsu can be used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo Jutsu.

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Katon: Shōkasou) - Fire Release: Small Fire Stream
Advantages of the Jutsu: no hand seals mean it's easily castable. The technique packs a strong punch despite it's size.
Disadvantages: Easily blockable with suiton. Small fire is more avoidable.
How would I counter: I would dodge or use suiton.
Other info: N/A
Perform: Soldier; 76 took a large breath, and concentrated his chakra. He converted the chakra into katon and spat out 3 small fire balls that landed on dearby trees leaving a large smoldering spot.

(Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Advantages of the Jutsu: Fire ball is large, goes to mid range. Fire can be made into a ball or stream.
Disadvantage: Requires hand seals and is weak to suiton.
How would I counter: Put up a doton defense or use suiton.
Other info: Uchiha clan signature jutsu.
Perform: Solder: 76 quickly but carefully performs the hand seals then he takes a big gulp of air. As the chakra build ups, he then spews out a large blazing balls of fire that disappates into the sky.

(Katon: Kimuchi Amura) - Fire Release: Wall of Flames
advantages: defensive mainly but has a supplementary function. Closes off opponent from close combat.
Disadvantages: Only Hurricane fist can use it as a supplement. A lighter is required for the jutsu.
How would I counter: Look for any lighter and act accordingly (hit it back with kunai or jump back). Destroy wall with suiton.
Other important info: Is this move based on Asuma somehow?
Perform: The soldier opens up his pocket and finds a lighter. He turns on the flame and throws it forward. As it flies in the air he points his finger at it and concentrates his mind and chakra on the flame in the lighter. Suddenly the lighter blazes out a small wall from it's position.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just a little bit of advice, in case you try it in a fight or something, simply "dodging" an attack isn't allowed. Such actions are considered "free-form" in our RP, and cannot be used as a means of avoiding/ countering a Jutsu. There are certain techniques however that can allow you to avoid a Jutsu, the best example being the D-Rank(?) Earth Release Technique, which can be used to create basic tools and constructs. For example, using that Jutsu you could create a pillar at an angle from the ground beneath your feet, technically using a Jutsu to avoid a Jutsu, since you are using the pillar to push, raise or knock yourself out away from where you were previously, and where the opposing technique was aiming for. That's just one example, but it should give you an idea of how even the most generic of Jutsu can be used in a number of ways.

Another thing, dunno if you misread the technique, or confused it with another one or something, but your description of the first Jutsu is incorrect. You exhale a stream of fire at your target, not 3 fireballs. No need to redo the Jutsu, just needed to point that out in case. :p

As for your question about the third Jutsu, yes, it's one of Asuma's. It's his Ougi/ Ultimate from one of the old PlayStation games I believe. I'll link it here so you can check it out. It even shows the nice little one-two combo it's able to perform with Hurricane Fist.

[video=youtube;AedKqyXbvSo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AedKqyXbvSo[/video]

( Katon: Hibashiri ) - Fire Release: Running Fire
Type: Attack
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their fire Chakra, the user will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with Wind Release: Divine Wind to create a tornado of flames, or with Wind Release: Godly Wind from the Mountains to release a massive inferno. The stream of fire can be created by stomping the ground (running across the ground in this case) or by spewing the flames (which will form an airborne ring of flames that will travel towards the enemy).

(Katon: Ryūka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
Range: Short/Mid
Description: The user will perform four hand seals Snake → Dragon → Rabbit → Tiger , and breathe fire along a cord or any other type of long object, which rushes forward in straight line catching the enemy on fire. A line of enemies can be used as the conductor as well. The flames are meant to target, and assault the enemy's upper body just like a projectile weapon.

(Katon: Karyūdan) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bullet
Range: Short/Mid
Description: The user exhales a flame breath from their mouth after making the tiger hand seal. This technique can be used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet to ignite the projectiles fired by the latter technique, making it more devastating.

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Katon: Hibashiri ) - Fire Release: Running Fire
Advantages of the Jutsu: Has good shape manipulation. Versatile. Can be cast in two ways
Disadvantages of the Jutsu: Requires hand seals. Only mid range
How you would use this Jutsu (Including combos): Use a fuuton to give it more shapes.
How you would counter this Jutsu: Use a suiton or a doton defense
Any other information of relevance: N/A
Perform the Jutsu (With a reasonable level of detail): Soldier: 76 held his breath and performed the tiger hand seal. He converted his chakra into katon and unleashed Katon: Hibashiri. The jutsu shot out in the form of three ring flames.

(Katon: Ryūka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
Advantages of the Jutsu: Streamed through matter. Can be spread through enemies
Disadvantages of the Jutsu: Countered with suiton. Needs something to channel.
How you would use this Jutsu (Including combos): I'd use ninja strings to channel the fire.
How you would counter this Jutsu: Use fuuton to cut what the fire channels through. Use a sui\ton.
Perform the Jutsu (With a reasonable level of detail): SOldier: 76 takes a gulp of air and performs each hand seal correctly. Then he places a ninja string around a tree. He spews out the fire of the jutsu and the line ignites and travels up and engulfs the tree in flames.

(Katon: Karyūdan) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bullet
Advantages of the Jutsu: Can be used in conjunction with Earth Dragon bullet to shoot multiple projectile.
Disadvantages of the Jutsu: Only mid range.
How you would use this Jutsu (Including combos): I'd use a tornado like fuuton to lauch the fire. I'd also use a doton jutsu to increase the fire's range.
How you would counter this Jutsu: I'd use a suiton or raiton to cancel out the doton the fire is with.
Any other information of relevance: Used by Hiruzen Sarutobi
Perform the Jutsu (With a reasonable level of detail): Soldier: 76 drew in a hard breath and quickly performed the tiger seal. When the seal completed he conjured up his katon chakra and spew out a large stream of fire.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Apologies for the delay, still working on getting my internet back properly. :p

(Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
Description: The user first performs six hand seals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger and they create a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with Chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with Chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.

(Katon: Honoo no Saigai Hi Kagayaku no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Flame of Disaster Fire Shine Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user releases a flame of fire Chakra that converges on the opponent wrapping around them and burning them.

(Katon: Rakka Sanran Kasai) - Fire Release: Falling Fire Scatter
Description: The user whilst in mid air will release from their mouth a series of small fire shots that rain down upon the target.

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
Advantages: unpredictability makes the tech hard to follow. Hard to dodge and has versatile uses as a distraction.
disadvantage: the jutsu is mainly for distraction so it's not very powerful offensively.
How you would use this Jutsu (Including combos): surround shurikans in the flames and use the flames to attack the opponent from 360 degrees. Use jutsu as a distraction for a more offensive option.
Perform:Soldier: 76 gathered his chakra and spit it out in the form of several small fireballs that spread out on the field. The fireballs went out in a blazing light and struck many things in the surrounding.

(Katon: Honoo no Saigai Hi Kagayaku no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Flame of Disaster Fire Shine Technique
AdvantagesEnsures damage with nature of the technique, can pressure opponent down, useful in 1 on 1
Disadvantages works on only 1 opponent at a time. Not very useful in more than 1 v 1 battles. Strong defense counters it.
How would you use I'd use it after a distraction like Hidden Mist jiutsu.
How would you counter Use suiton over 360 degrees.
Any other info N/A
PerformSoldier: 76 set his eyes on a tree stump nearby. He gathered his chakra, then released it the form of a spewing flame which then surrounded the stump and left a nice crisp.

(Katon: Rakka Sanran Kasai) - Fire Release: Falling Fire Scatter
Advantagesattacks from above, fireballs are numerous, hard to dodge.
Disadvantages needs to be mid air, multiple fire balls mean the jutsu isn't very concentrated.
How you would use this Jutsu (Including combos): Use a similar suiton jutsu or a doton defense.
Perform: Soldier; 76 jumped into the air while concentrating his chakra. He then spit out the katon jutsu in the form of a succesion series of fireballs that splattered over the area of the ground.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You know, I'm only now beginning to realize how big of a Kingdom Hearts fan you appear to be... I'm a pretty big KH fan myself. In my noob days I made a , and tried to make both a Keyblade CW and Keyblade CFS. xD

(Katon: Kitsunebi) - Fire Release: Fire Whisp
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user creates a small ball of bright fire from their mouth that shoots at the opponent burning on impact.

( Katon: Konohagakure no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Hiding in Fire Technique
Type: Supplementary
Damage: N/A
Description: Using this technique, a user can hide themselves inside a flame. Upon leaving concealment, flames burn, revealing the user. The user can only hide in fire he has created and up to B rank.

(Katon/Fuuton: Moeru Yōna Pengin no Bāningu Ha) Fire/Wind Style: Burning Leaves of the Flaming Penguin
Range: Medium-Long
Description: If the user is in a forest, they can begin to start gathering katon chakra. Once that is done, they insert that chakra into leaves around the opponent. With those leaves now beginning to burn and smoke, the user flashes the bird hand seal and begins to cause a gust to occur by the opponent. This gust would not only blow the leaves off the trees towards and around the opponent, but the wind would also increase the fire's heat and move the smoke from the leaves around. This would cause the opponent major annoyances and small burns if the leaves around him touch their skin.

Note: Courtesy of Penguin

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah i love KH.

(Katon: Kitsunebi) - Fire Release: Fire Whisp
Advantages: Has versatile range, immediately causes effect
Disadvantages Small fireball is easily counterable by suiton or defense
How would you use I would use an equipment like smoke bomb then use the jutsu while my opponent is confused so a hit is more likely too.
How would you couter Use a large amount of suiton to snuff out the fire and any possible other ones.
Any other info n/a
PerformSoldier: 76 gathered chakra convered it to katon. He then yelled the jutsu's name in his mind and spit out a small of bright fire that impacted a tree leaving a burn mark.

( Katon: Konohagakure no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Hiding in Fire Technique
Advantages distracts enemy for potential to attack, more effective when enemy has little intel.
Disadvantages Coming out of concealment can be obvious to observing enemies. No damage is casted on the opponent from the flames.
How would you useTo mask myself so I can lauch a more powerful and longer ranged fire technique. Or to throw kunais.
Any other information of relevance: n/a
Perform Soldier: 76 gathered his chakra and converted into katon chakra. Then flames ignited over a small area, they were shining flames but not flames whos purpose is to mask. Soldier: 76 hid behind them and he then disspelled the technique.

(Katon/Fuuton: Moeru Yōna Pengin no Bāningu Ha) Fire/Wind Style: Burning Leaves of the Flaming Penguin
Advantages: can act as a distraction,works well in forest or areas with trees.
Disadvantages Jutsu is ineffective in areas without trees, intel could prevent the jutsu from happening.
How would you use jutsu: I'd use it as a setup for more powerful katon.
Amy other info: n/a
Perform: In the trees, Soldier 76 gathered his chakra. He directed the chakra at the several leaves. Soon they ignited with bright f ire. He then used the bird deal to summon a gust of wind. The leaves flew away taking smoke and heat with them.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry for the delay, still don't have a proper internet connection.

(Katon: Karyū Endan) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user first performs seven handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger and kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated and exhaled as a thin yet incredibly fast jet of flames that spread across the ground as it runs towards the enemy. Its temperature is such that it easily melts the ground as it travels and can reduce an enemy to ash.

(Bakuhatsu Enhogan) – Exploding Flame Shots
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

(Katon: Hiendan) – Fire Release: Soaring Flame Bullet
Type: Offense, Deffence
Description: The user exhales a stronger yet shorter version of the Fire Release: Great Fireball technique.

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Katon: Karyū Endan) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet
Advantages: Has a large range, flames are fast, temperature is hot
Disadvantages[:/B] Fire is not large, can be countered by powerful enough suiton
How would you counter: Use a suiton jutsu like Suiton: Suihachi. Or create a doton defense.
Any other info: Used by Hiruzen sarutobi
Perform: Solider gathered his chakra and performed each hand sign with swiftness and not a dash of imperfection. He then kneaded his chakra and converted it info blazing flames. Then a super hot flame exhaled out of his mouth and blazed the grass and burned off.

(Bakuhatsu Enhogan) – Exploding Flame Shots
Perform: Soldier gathered chakra in the palm of his hands. He then synthesized the chakra into blazing flames and shot them out in the forms of small fireballs. The fireballs hit the wall and immediately dissipated but left a noticeable mark.

(Katon: Hiendan) – Fire Release: Soaring Flame Bullet
Perform: Soldier: 76 gathered up chakra. He turned into beaming firery chakra and shot it out a strong but intense fireball from his mouth.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Apologies for the delay. I'll try and not let irl stuff interfere moving forward, but if it does seem likely, I'll drop a VM or something.

And, real quick, but if you can, could you add a bit more detail to your descriptions? I know it's hard to write a lot for Jutsu of the same Element without repeating yourself, I did it a lot myself when I was in training, but one to two sentences for a Jutsu isn't very much, not least of all cause the template for the last two Jutsu in your last post was incomplete. I don't want to feel like I'm on your case or anything, and I don't think it's a big deal at the moment, but there wasn't much detail in your last reply, so if you could just a little bit more, I'd appreciate it.

Anyway, boring stuff out of the way, let's get right back to it. :)

(Katon: Gōenkyū) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a big-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact. The fire ball has a given solidity property to it, being able to punch through solid obstacles without exploding.

(Katon: Gōenka) - Fire Release: Great Flame Flower
Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame.

(Katon: Haisekishō) - Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning
Description: The user spews superheated ash from their mouth after performing four handseals. The ash is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim. Because it's composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. If the user clicks his teeth, the stagnant ash will ignite, creating a violent explosion.