You knob! :rage:
Anyways, post the tech and analyze it for me. :coffee:
>.< my first time analyzing a jutsu or anything Lol

(Fuuton: Tsuin Hassan Gatakuchikukan) - Wind Release: Twin Diverging Destroyers

Range: Short - Long
Type: Offensive
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user gathers Fuuton chakra in his arms and hands and compresses it, after which he swings his arms in an X shape, shaping the Wind into two sharp discs, about 1m each and coloured bright white, which travel in an X manner, diverging from each other as they travel. The diverging discs can be used to strike multiple targets and they have the power to cut through very solid rock formations, and when humans are hit by it, it slashes their body into exactly half, cutting through their body and ripping their flesh. After performing the Boar handseal, the user can direct the discs towards the ground, cutting through it due to their sharpness, dividing the Earth wherever they cut through.
Notes:
-Can be only taught by Nāruto
-Can be used twice per battle.
-Each disk has A Rank cutting power.
-No A-Rank or above Wind jutsus in the next turn.
-Requires a break of two turns in between usage.

Quite simple imo, just channel and compress fuuton chakra into my hands and swing em to create an X shape and creating two discs, the advantage is that they are 1m each and travel in an X manner and imo they're with no doubt very fast, can cut through solid rock formations and rip through opponent's flesh, each of the discs have A rank cutting power but you cant use A rank or above wind jutsus in the next turn also requires a 2 turns cooldown before you can use it again and can only be used twice in a battle, i would use this oftenly, it would be a great finishing move, after caughting a opponent in a hard genjutsu or either paralyzing him, the opponent can easily protect himself by using a fire jutsu if i use it without creating openings first, it's rather easy to perform and fast to finish something i like alot, i mean i always use fast and finishing moves in the first turn, it may be wrong but i like doing this, i can't start with a genjutsu or a jutsu that can hardly be countered, this is a bad habbit but after sparring and battling more i think i will gain more knowledge.

Thank you man ^^

Naruto.

Immortal
Kin
204💸
Kumi
2,319💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
>.< my first time analyzing a jutsu or anything Lol

(Fuuton: Tsuin Hassan Gatakuchikukan) - Wind Release: Twin Diverging Destroyers

Range: Short - Long
Type: Offensive
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user gathers Fuuton chakra in his arms and hands and compresses it, after which he swings his arms in an X shape, shaping the Wind into two sharp discs, about 1m each and coloured bright white, which travel in an X manner, diverging from each other as they travel. The diverging discs can be used to strike multiple targets and they have the power to cut through very solid rock formations, and when humans are hit by it, it slashes their body into exactly half, cutting through their body and ripping their flesh. After performing the Boar handseal, the user can direct the discs towards the ground, cutting through it due to their sharpness, dividing the Earth wherever they cut through.
Notes:
-Can be only taught by Nāruto
-Can be used twice per battle.
-Each disk has A Rank cutting power.
-No A-Rank or above Wind jutsus in the next turn.
-Requires a break of two turns in between usage.

Quite simple imo, just channel and compress fuuton chakra into my hands and swing em to create an X shape and creating two discs, the advantage is that they are 1m each and travel in an X manner and imo they're with no doubt very fast, can cut through solid rock formations and rip through opponent's flesh, each of the discs have A rank cutting power but you cant use A rank or above wind jutsus in the next turn also requires a 2 turns cooldown before you can use it again and can only be used twice in a battle, i would use this oftenly, it would be a great finishing move, after caughting a opponent in a hard genjutsu or either paralyzing him, the opponent can easily protect himself by using a fire jutsu if i use it without creating openings first, it's rather easy to perform and fast to finish something i like alot, i mean i always use fast and finishing moves in the first turn, it may be wrong but i like doing this, i can't start with a genjutsu or a jutsu that can hardly be countered, this is a bad habbit but after sparring and battling more i think i will gain more knowledge.

Thank you man ^^
Yep. Consider this an advanced and deadlier version of Wind Style: Wind Blade. I would use this personally in short range imo. Almost no time to react to it.
Have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.