Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Katon: Kuzuryūjin) - Fire Style: Nine-headed Dragon Array
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30 Chakra
Damage: 60 Damage
Description: After stabbing the user's sword into the ground and by inserting his katon chakra into the ground, he/she will make 8 lines of flames around the sword each line is 1 meter long and between each 2 adjacent lines 45 degrees angle. 8 dragons will emerge out of the 8 lines (1 dragon per each line) but they'll stay attached to lines until they reach the end of it, whereas they will then materialize into fire dragons. The user has the ability control the 8 dragons and direct them towards their target/s. The user can make the 8 dragons combine into 1 bigger dragon.
note: each dragon is C-Ranked and the big dragon is A-Ranked
note: the user can make the big dragon three times per battle
note: only FeeLPaiN can teach this jutsu

show me your performance and do you have a custom to give me in exchange?

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Katon: Kuzuryūjin) - Fire Style: Nine-headed Dragon Array
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30 Chakra
Damage: 60 Damage
Description: After stabbing the user's sword into the ground and by inserting his katon chakra into the ground, he/she will make 8 lines of flames around the sword each line is 1 meter long and between each 2 adjacent lines 45 degrees angle. 8 dragons will emerge out of the 8 lines (1 dragon per each line) but they'll stay attached to lines until they reach the end of it, whereas they will then materialize into fire dragons. The user has the ability control the 8 dragons and direct them towards their target/s. The user can make the 8 dragons combine into 1 bigger dragon.
note: each dragon is C-Ranked and the big dragon is A-Ranked
note: the user can make the big dragon three times per battle
note: only FeeLPaiN can teach this jutsu

show me your performance and do you have a custom to give me in exchange?
No ;___;

Firstly i take my sword out of the sheath in my back and simply stab it on the ground, after that i release and channel fire chakra onto the ground and then using shape manipulation i create lines of flames around the sword and each line being 1 meter long, after that 8 dragons will emerge from the lines and stay attached to the lines until i aim them at you in the left, right, up and down . . . with a word completly sorrounding you and when in contact completly burning you.