Which wind jutsu? I aint psychic! Yet. Copy and paste it here
you only have one you dimwits U_U

(randomly shows cj)

(Fuuton: Aojiroi Dopperugengā)- Wind Release: Pale Doppelganger
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user of this jutsu will form the ram hand sign and dart a short distance with the use of fuuton chakra (4 meters) and upon stopping the user will convert his inertia into fuuton chakra to form a pale replica of himself made of wind to attack the opponent or object in a straight line along the line he stopped. This replica is ghost like in appearance, its is an exact model of the user by height, weight, and density. It is essentially a well manipulated gust of wind that lasts exactly 5 seconds after the user has stopped and may take some time to perceive as it moves really fast and mows down the opponent having the same physical properties of a very strong gust of wind.
Note: Can only be taught by Zaphkiel
Note: User will suffer +10 damage if he has collided with an object. He can however, shorten his sprint to 2 meters in the case of an emergency but jutsu will still cost 20 and damage will be reduced to 20.

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its basically a technique used when you are in motion, to create what some would call an afterimage of one self. As such it is basically if you move backwards, forward, or to the sides, you can create a wind doppelganger moving the opposite direction that you went, meaning back to your previous location striking the target. Or it can move forward even further of your own movement striking the target....

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent! Kukukukuku, now I would lecture you more in depth about the mechanics but I see you understood right away..

Finally, two shadow clones are in front and behind you, they both throw deadly knives at you. Using only this CJ, escape. Do this and you've successfully learned it!

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
as i understand the doppelganger can do whatever you wish basically.... so when those shadow clones stand behind and in front of me, i quickly dash forward towards the front clone with great speed releasing wind behind me causing a doppelganger to appear which blasts backwards knocking the clone down making him disperse while the clone in front of me while experience a kunai blocking his thrown kunai and just moments after a strike to the head killing him...

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, you type as if you're drunk or something. Anyway, you missed a factor, you must form the ram hand seal while dashing. You have to keep that in mind, please never forget.

Anyway, :bye: Have fun with the CJ!