0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Suiton: seiryoku suijun|Water Release: Forced Plummet
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user concentrates his chakra into any water source to make a couple of large tendrils quickly rise out and head into the air at high speeds. The liquid is composed of a very adhesive mixture and is able to stick to anything it touches. The tendrils latch on to anything airborne that the user controls them to and then brings it crashing down.
Note: Can only be used 4 times per battle
Note: Can only be Taught by -Danzo-

I firstly start by channeling water chakra to the lake beneath me, i use nature manipulation to create a adhesive mixture by densing my chakra and using shape manipulation and releasing the chakra i create 4 large sized tendrils of the lake and aim them at the opponent, due to the adhesive mixture then the tendrils stick immediately when they touch the opponent and after that they latch him in mid air and after that i simply do a hand movement to control the tendrils to crash down in the ground and break the opponent's bones.

Questions: How many tendrils i can create [ i said 4 because i didnt know] ? How fast the tendrils are and how quick they rise from the ground ? Can i impale the opponent with the tendrils ?

Rayder

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Depends on water source. If its pretty large then 6, if its small then anything less than 4. Max is 6 tho.
Quick enough that the opponent wouldn't be able to react with something that takes more than a single hand seal if he is mid-range from water source, if he is long range or over then they would have enough time to react.

Nope, cant impale cuz they sticky.

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Depends on water source. If its pretty large then 6, if its small then anything less than 4. Max is 6 tho.
Quick enough that the opponent wouldn't be able to react with something that takes more than a single hand seal if he is mid-range from water source, if he is long range or over then they would have enough time to react.

Nope, cant impale cuz they sticky.
Cool :) thanks for teaching doe >.> i will repay it someday . . . maybe :rolleyes: