0⚔️
Awards
Here's the technique.

Suiton: seiryoku suijun|Water Release: Forced Plummet
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user concentrates his chakra into any water source to make a couple of large tendrils quickly rise out and head into the air at high speeds. The liquid is composed of a very adhesive mixture and is able to stick to anything it touches. The tendrils latch on to anything airborne that the user controls them to and then brings it crashing down.
Note: Can only be used 4 times per battle
Note: Can only be Taught by -Danzo-

Now perform .

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whilst his opponent is above a water source, Dean focuses his Water based chakra into it. He manipulates it to cause several tendrils of water, adhesive in nature, to head into the air at high speeds. These tendrils, being adhesive, can stick onto anything and pull them down to earth. This practically causes the opponent to be pulled down into the water source below, easily allowing for more combos.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Danzo pls

Okay, so just perform it for me.

( Suiton: Dāku• u~ōtāzu ) | Water Release: The Dark Waters
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid range
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: The user starts by forming three hand seals, and then manipulating Water within reach (short to mid range). The user will then insert his chakra into the water source, and cause this Water to turn into a dark, black flammable oil. This happens quite fast, and can easily be set ablaze with any fire based jutsu. This technique can be used to change the properties of Water, within reason, basically only allowing the user to change a water source of small size into the dark flammable oil. When used in a large water source, only a small patch will be changed.

-Can only be taught by -L-
-Can only be used twice a fight
-Requires mastery of Water to be used

Rayder

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ewwww, its talking to me. Quick report it .-.

I perform the three necessary hand seals and channel my suiton chakra through the nonexistent water source causing most of it to change into a dark flammable oil fairly quickly.

Done. And thanks.