Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tobi being a Future Sasuke would have been quite plausible and personally, would have made the series much more interesting.

Thoughts?

Ofcourse some changes would be required:

Reactions: Reboryushon

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It definitely doesn't sound as ridiculous as saying that Orochimaru (out of all people) would cheerlead Boruto.
Orochimaru has his goals and objectives like finding the reason for things but he became way more soft, he is not the terror he was.

I am quite sure that in a certain way he did. Boruto is patronized over and over again. You are going to make me watch the episode to support this.

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I edited my post. Yes, probably he did. I will watch the episode just for the sake of your saltyness, if there is no evidence of cheerleading or patronizing, i admit it without an issue.
Sorry, but....you sure I'm the salty one here?XD

Also, "I didn't watch the episode. That is good to know, Oro is saved!!!".

Lol :/

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I edited my post and added more things. Yes, probably he did. I will watch the episode just for the sake of your saltyness, if there is no evidence of cheerleading or patronizing, i admit it without an issue.
Legit question ; why did you bother so much with the boruto series if you dislike/hate it? Every time I come here, I see you complaining. :sdo:

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hate and dislike are strong words. I am a true and disappointed fan of Narutoverse and can't diggest how bland everything has become.
You should move on, realistically the series has been subpar since P2 anyway. I don't think the Boruto series deserve your time, especially when there's so many good series out there.

Reactions: Reboryushon

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You should move on, realistically the series has been subpar since P2 anyway. I don't think the Boruto series deserve your time, especially when there's so many good series out there.
I really stopped following it after 65, saw todays episode just to see if the cheerleading trend stopped (According to Momosaka it did..) but no, it didn't. I know man, i follow other stuff. I just feel entitled to share my feelings about the series everytime i see mindless rubbing.

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I really stopped following it after 65, saw todays episode just to see if the cheerleading trend stopped (According to Momosaka it did..) but no, it didn't. I know man, i follow other stuff. I just feel entitled to share my feelings about the series everytime i see mindless rubbing.
You didn't even watch the episode, did you?:|