Kin
300💸
Kumi
304💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Apologies for the late reply, I got busy grinding video games. >_>

Anyway, since it seems you have a firm grasp on fire ninjutsu and how it works, we'll move straight on to the techniques. I'm gonna be blunt here, this is really boring; half of these techniques are gonna be <insert rank> fireball from memory, so don't stress too much on giving me tons of information. At most I'll expect you to tell me what makes x technique different from y.

So first we'll go with this technique, the basic Fire Release jutsu. It's pretty standard as to how it's used, and easily comparable to the other elements in terms of their respective jutsu. I'd like for you to tell me about it. Just talk about what you think of it, how applicable it could be in a fight, maybe something else you find interesting? Just go with whatever you wanna say.

( Katon no Jutsu ) - Fire Release Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.

Rust

Regular
Kin
125💸
Kumi
3,114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay!

( Katon no Jutsu ) - Fire Release Technique

A technique where the user will release Fire from their limbs when executing Taijutsu, or simply by exhaling it. This can be exhaled in the form of fireballs and fire streams, or like I said before, aid in Taijutsu. A very simple basic technique of the element, allows form some easy usages like unleashing a sudden fireball at close range of the opponent, since it requires no hand seals, it seems like it can be fun to use when very close. Also, aiding in Taijutsu seems like a good idea, when delivering a punch, one can unleash a stream of Fire with it, or simply a quick flame for a fast, hot hit, in a sense. Since I will focusing on Taijutsu with Laura, I think this will come in handy, until I gain stronger techniques to use with her, but yeah, its a pretty basic technique that isn't limited much but hindered by its rank.

Alternative

Elite
Kin
300💸
Kumi
304💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pretty much, just remember these techniques (X Release no Jutsu) are generally the most versatile and effective to use in the middle of a fight if you're struggling. Use this to catch someone off-guard in a fight, or anything really. Although small and weak, a burn is a burn and it's going to affect someone regardless of whether it's a D-Rank jutsu or a S-Rank jutsu.

Anyway that's enough from me, let's move onto the next techniques. We'll go three at a time, you seem capable enough to handle that. Also considering this is the list of D-Rank fire jutsu, I'd like for you to tell me what jutsu you find to be the most interesting and useable in a fight, and why.

(Katon: Kaen Shuriken Ranbu) - Fire Release: Blazing Shuriken Dance
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will throw several shuriken infused with fire at the enemy and then, through a mental command, ignites them to cause extra damage.

(Katon: Ryu Kaen Bakufuu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Blitz
Damage: 20
Description: The user inhales and then exhales, shooting small balls of fire at the opponent.

(Katon: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Damage: N/A
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

Rust

Regular
Kin
125💸
Kumi
3,114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Katon: Kaen Shuriken Ranbu) - Fire Release: Blazing Shuriken Dance

The most interesting aspect of this technique is that one is able to infuse Fire chakra into an object, and then only later, through mental command, ignite it. I think that allows for some sneaky procedures as well as making it more deadly in the process. Other than that, its easy to perform so its relatively easy to use in a fight I presume (I've only had one fight so far!).

(Katon: Ryu Kaen Bakufuu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Blitz

A technique that is relatively simple, and allows one without hand seals, to unleash some balls of fury! Linear based, they can be fired upon an opponent, and since they also don't require any hand seals, I think its easy to use as well and fast too. At close range, I think this technique could be used to cinder your opponent rather fast.

(Katon: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique

Oh, now this is an interesting aspect. The user will form some hand seals, and create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once sparked or comes into contact with another fire technique, causes a large fireball to be unleashed.

The most interesting one has to be the first for me. Igniting something through mental command is quite nice as well as the fact that it can't be seen normally (maybe Sharingan?) and offers a surprise factor, which is always nice.

Alternative

Elite
Kin
300💸
Kumi
304💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The first technique is indeed a mental command, similar to how Deidara would form a hand seal to make his clay explode; here it's obviously without the hand seal. But yes you're right, basically anyone that can see or feel the flow of chakra such as sensory type ninja, Uchiha or Hyuga for example could see that you have chakra flowing through the shuriken. Might also be helpful to remember that these kinds of jutsu can always be interchangeable with other weapons so long as they fit the basic criteria; kunai, shuriken, makibishi etc. all depending on your imagination of course. ^^

Alrighty, next couple of techniques. A basic fireball, and a stream of fire. Just talk to me about these two jutsu like the last few. Additionally I'd like for you to tell me in general some key differences between these two kinds of jutsu.

(Katon: Shōkasou) - Fire Release: Small Fire Stream
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: The user will create a small short flame at the opponent. This flame is capable of making the target collapse due to the heat of the technique. This technique requires no handseals.

(Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally. The fire ball can present itself in 2 forms: it can either be created by a stream of fire and sustained as a gigantic ball of flames in front of the user spanning up to short range or be released as a slightly smaller ball of fire which will travel towards the enemy up to mid range.

Rust

Regular
Kin
125💸
Kumi
3,114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Katon: Shōkasou) - Fire Release: Small Fire Stream

A technique where the user will manipulate their chakra, and form a short stream of Fire. This requires no hand seals and is apparently able to make the opponent collapse under its intense heat. Simple technique, and useful in short range. This one is in the form of a stream, which makes it kind of like a flamethrower, as opposed to shooting bullets of Fire.

(Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique

After forming six hand seals, the user will inhale and mold their Fire chakra. It is then blown through a ring made with your index finger and thumb finger. It seems this technique has two forms, either releasing it as a sustainable ball of Fire that "hangs" in front of you or releasing it as a smaller ball of Fire that travels towards the opponent. Difference between this and the former technique is that this has two forms, can be released as a projectile and also a stream. The first one is just a stream, it seems, limiting its usages greatly.

Alternative

Elite
Kin
300💸
Kumi
304💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, the differences I was hoping for you to pick up on is that one is a stream and another is a fireball. Remember that fireballs are projectiles, and as such you lose control of it on release, but on the plus side because you don't have control over it you can continue onto something else almost right away. A stream acts akin to a flamethrower in this case, where you have complete control over what happens and where it's directed, with the downside being you generally can't multitask while this in effect. The technique in question for example requires you to hold your hand near your mouth as an "ignition" for it, so it's all very situational depending on what you want at the time.

Next line of techniques, all of which I find particularly interesting in the realm of Fire, simply because it's more than just "I spew fire at you". Again they're going to be situational but maybe you'll find a good situation in the future.

(Katon: Kimuchi Amura) - Fire Release: Wall of Flames
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short
Description: The user first throws out a lighter that has an open flame.The user the turns the flame into a wall of fire used for protection or to burn small objects thrown towards him. This jutsu can be used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.

(Katon: Hibashiri) - Fire Release: Running Fire
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their fire chakra, the user will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with Wind Release: Divine Wind to create a tornado of flames, or with Wind Release: Godly Wind from the Mountains to release a massive inferno. The stream of fire can be created by stomping the ground (running across the ground in this case) or by spewing the flames (which will form an airborne ring of flames that will travel towards the enemy).

(Katon: Ryūka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
Description: The user will perform four handseals Snake → Dragon → Rabbit → Tiger , and breathe fire along a cord or any other type of long object, which rushes forward in straight line catching the enemy on fire. A line of enemies can be used as the conductor as well. The flames are meant to target, and assault the enemy's upper body just like a projectile weapon.